Windows 10: I purchased a new HP Laptop with Windows 10. I own the Microsoft Office 2013, do I need the...

Discus and support I purchased a new HP Laptop with Windows 10. I own the Microsoft Office 2013, do I need the... in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I purchased a new HP Laptop with Windows 10. I own the Microsoft Office 2013, do I need the PCmover express in Windows 10?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by PeterFeher, Dec 29, 2018.

1. I purchased a new HP Laptop with Windows 10. I own the Microsoft Office 2013, do I need the...

I purchased a new HP Laptop with Windows 10. I own the Microsoft Office 2013, do I need the PCmover express in Windows 10?

:)

PeterFeher, Dec 29, 2018

2. Office 2013 retail is “permanently assigned” to a single computer

Here's an update to the policy, which Microsoft probably made after reading this thread (because TPU is tops on their list *Smile I purchased a new HP Laptop with Windows 10. I own the Microsoft Office 2013, do I need the... :) ):

Office News Blog

OnePostWonder, Dec 29, 2018
  3. Microsoft Office 2019 Will Run on Windows 10, and Only Windows 10

How is this news or surprising to anyone?
    Especially when there are viable and arguably better open-source alternatives out there.. For those of us who don't use Microsoft Office, this isn't a problem.

lexluthermiester, Dec 29, 2018
  4. bjarmint Win User

I purchased a new HP Laptop with Windows 10. I own the Microsoft Office 2013, do I need the...

Microsoft Office, Home and Student 2013 Operate on W10

Hello everyone,

Will Microsoft Office, Home and Student 2013 run on W10. I have W10 pro upgrade on my computer and have just purchased a product key to the 2013 Home and Student. Info on the box the product key came in states it is for Windows 7, 8 and 8.1 only. I had Home
    and Student 2010 operating on a W10 upgrade computer without any problems so assumed that the Home and Student 2013 would work too. Presently I have Office 365 personal subscription but plan to switch to a permeant office package. The computer is an HP 8000
    refurbished desktop, 64 bit, Intel core 2 duo, E7500, 2.93 GHZ. I did a search on this subject,

https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10/will-office-2013-work-on-windows-10/f211918e-61ec-4d28-88cf-d49ca623f89b
    , and it sounds like there were some problems but at least one reply states there is no problem for the 2013 office packages
    listed in that reply. See reply from Andre Da Costa, 6-7-2015. I would greatly appreciate your comments and suggestions.

Thank you so much,

Oscarmint

bjarmint, Dec 29, 2018
Thema:

I purchased a new HP Laptop with Windows 10. I own the Microsoft Office 2013, do I need the...

1. I purchased a new HP Laptop with Windows 10. I own the Microsoft Office 2013, do I need the... - Similar Threads - purchased Laptop own

2. I just purchased an hp laptop and i need a microsoft email to log in. This is a work...

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    I just purchased an hp laptop and i need a microsoft email to log in. This is a work...: I just purchased a new hp 15 laptop and i need a Microsoft email to log in. This is a work computer and no matter what user email i type in, it tells me that my Microsoft account doesn't exist. How do i resolve this issue?...
  3. I just purchased an hp laptop and i need a microsoft email to log in. This is a work...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I just purchased an hp laptop and i need a microsoft email to log in. This is a work...: I just purchased a new hp 15 laptop and i need a Microsoft email to log in. This is a work computer and no matter what user email i type in, it tells me that my Microsoft account doesn't exist. How do i resolve this issue?...
  4. I just purchased an hp laptop and i need a microsoft email to log in. This is a work...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. why do I need to purchase office?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    why do I need to purchase office?: Why do I now need to buy office?what is cost? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-do-i-need-to-purchase-office/f531a3ea-a71a-4cce-bf86-166adec9c050
  6. why do I need to purchase office?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    why do I need to purchase office?: Why do I now need to buy office?what is cost? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-do-i-need-to-purchase-office/f531a3ea-a71a-4cce-bf86-166adec9c050
  7. why do I need to purchase office?

8. Degrading to Windows 10. Do I need to purchase a new License?

Degrading to Windows 10. Do I need to purchase a new License?: My Windows 10 got upgraded to Windows 11. However, I'm experiencing some lagging issues and I would like to revert to Windows 10.It's been more than 10 days already.The option I think I have now is to reimage the laptop and make a fresh installation of Windows 10.My question...
  9. Do I need to purchase Windows 10

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Do I need to purchase Windows 10: I already have a laptop with Windows 10 on it and I’m getting parts to build a pc, can I install Windows 10 without having to fork over like $100 for it? This will ultimately affect the overall budget for the pc so obviously I’d like to not pay for another instance of it if I...
  10. I need guidance purchasing a new laptop...

in Windows 10 Support
    I need guidance purchasing a new laptop...: I need to purchase a new or used laptop with Windows 10 installed. I think I want to buy a laptop that had Windows 10 Professional initially installed rather than upgraded to Windows 10 from Windows 7. I really do not have any "extra" money... How much computer (laptop) do...