Windows 10: I purchased a new laptop. I was asked if I wanted to recover my stuff from my Microsoft...

Discus and support I purchased a new laptop. I was asked if I wanted to recover my stuff from my Microsoft... in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I purchased a new laptop. When setting it up, Microsoft asked if I wanted to recover fro my PC account. I said yes. Now my laptop is frozen.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Peggy Robinson1, Dec 1, 2022.

1. I purchased a new laptop. I was asked if I wanted to recover my stuff from my Microsoft...

I purchased a new laptop. When setting it up, Microsoft asked if I wanted to recover fro my PC account. I said yes. Now my laptop is frozen.

:)

Peggy Robinson1, Dec 1, 2022
Thema:

I purchased a new laptop. I was asked if I wanted to recover my stuff from my Microsoft...

1. I purchased a new laptop. I was asked if I wanted to recover my stuff from my Microsoft... - Similar Threads - purchased laptop was

2. I purchased a new laptop. I was asked if I wanted to recover my stuff from my Microsoft...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I purchased a new laptop. I was asked if I wanted to recover my stuff from my Microsoft...: I purchased a new laptop. When setting it up, Microsoft asked if I wanted to recover fro my PC account. I said yes. Now my laptop is frozen....
  3. help i want to recover my windows

in Windows 10 Gaming
    help i want to recover my windows: so i installed a os called bliss os in dual boot it worked fine after that i thought i should remove this from my pc now so i booted up my old windows 10 os saw a toturiol on how to do it and he said to delete the boot folder in the system reserved partition after doing it i...
  4. help i want to recover my windows

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    help i want to recover my windows: so i installed a os called bliss os in dual boot it worked fine after that i thought i should remove this from my pc now so i booted up my old windows 10 os saw a toturiol on how to do it and he said to delete the boot folder in the system reserved partition after doing it i...
  5. help i want to recover my windows

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  6. I want to reset my laptop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I want to reset my laptop: I want to reset my laptop because of some issuesSecurity Intelligence Updates are not installing and Defender shows Engine Unavailable.Also McAfee is not working and after uninstalling it,it left many files which aren't deleting neither manually nor via MCPR. So Should I...
  7. I want to reset my laptop

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I want to reset my laptop: I want to reset my laptop because of some issuesSecurity Intelligence Updates are not installing and Defender shows Engine Unavailable.Also McAfee is not working and after uninstalling it,it left many files which aren't deleting neither manually nor via MCPR. So Should I...
  8. Some stuff happened to my laptop, I wanted to factory reset it back from how I got it but...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Some stuff happened to my laptop, I wanted to factory reset it back from how I got it but...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Gabriel_Fernadez [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/hx86wt/some_stuff_happened_to_my_laptop_i_wanted_to/
  9. I want to protect my laptop

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    I want to protect my laptop: Split from this thread. I want to protect my laptop machine ,so give some protect and my laptop will be strong. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/i-want-to-protect-my-laptop/d21550b5-ca85-4e83-ad46-d5696b28a33e
  10. I just purchased a new computer and want to transfer my Microsoft Operating system and...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I just purchased a new computer and want to transfer my Microsoft Operating system and...: The Question is very simple: I have to buy a new Desktop computer. - Can I transfer my MS. Operating System and Word Programs to my new computer??? YES or NO. If YES: How to do it?...