Windows 10: i purchased a second hand laptop from ebay

Discus and support i purchased a second hand laptop from ebay in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; it says my windows 10 is not active error code 0xc004f74 could i get some help please... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by rosswakelam, Jan 3, 2020.

1. i purchased a second hand laptop from ebay

it says my windows 10 is not active error code 0xc004f74 could i get some help please

:)

rosswakelam, Jan 3, 2020

2. product key on second-hand laptop - can i use it?

I have purchased second-hand Lenovo laptop from ebay. There was no OS installed, but there is Windows 7 Pro COA sticker with product key. Can I legally use this product key? Can I install Windows 10 and activate it with this product key?

Thanks.

PetukhovPY, Jan 3, 2020
  3. Checking Second Hand Phones - eBay etc.

Hiya,

After reading a few posts here about people being disappointed with handsets from ebay etc. I looked around, and
    Immobilise have improved their site... I found this:

Recipero

Allowing you to check to see if a handset has been blocked or registered stolen, for a small fee of course, but it could be peace of mind for people insisting on getting phones from potentially upsetting places such as ebay / second hand sales etc.

It could be worth asking ebay sellers to send a photo showing the back of the handset with the battery removed so you can see the IMEI number? And telling them about this site & service... That could be enough to scare them into not selling it you if they know
    it's blocked...

Please note though - it won't tell you if a handset has been locked to a network - that is still a matter for the networks to deal with.

RichCowell, Jan 3, 2020
  4. i purchased a second hand laptop from ebay

Second hand surface laptop

We recently purchased a brand new Microsoft Surface Laptop for work.

It is a great product, however after using it for a week found it was incompatible with our work systems and went and purchased a Microsoft Surface Pro.

We've uninstalled everything and completed a "Hard Reset" to the laptop, however it will now no longer allow us to even log into the device as we're handing it over to someone else for personal use.

The device won't even accept our currently Microsoft username.

Any assistance would be greatly appreciated.

CherieHood, Jan 3, 2020
Thema:

i purchased a second hand laptop from ebay

1. i purchased a second hand laptop from ebay - Similar Threads - purchased second hand

2. I had purchased laptop from SAS institute inc as second hand used laptop. WINDOWS OS...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I had purchased laptop from SAS institute inc as second hand used laptop. WINDOWS OS...: I had purchased laptop from SAS institute inc as second hand used laptop. I AM NOT FINANCIALLY THAT CAPABLE. I HAD PURCHASED WITH THE HELP OF MY FREIND WHO IS EMPLOYEE IN THIS PUNE BASED COMPANY. CAN YO HELP ME ACTIVATE MY WINDOWS OS IF I SHARE WITH YOU THE BILL OF PURCHASE...
  3. I had purchased laptop from SAS institute inc as second hand used laptop. WINDOWS OS...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I had purchased laptop from SAS institute inc as second hand used laptop. WINDOWS OS...: I had purchased laptop from SAS institute inc as second hand used laptop. I AM NOT FINANCIALLY THAT CAPABLE. I HAD PURCHASED WITH THE HELP OF MY FREIND WHO IS EMPLOYEE IN THIS PUNE BASED COMPANY. CAN YO HELP ME ACTIVATE MY WINDOWS OS IF I SHARE WITH YOU THE BILL OF PURCHASE...
  4. I had purchased laptop from SAS institute inc as second hand used laptop. WINDOWS OS...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Second-hand laptop Admin problems

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Second-hand laptop Admin problems: Got a second-hand laptop with W11. Old owner still on as Admin. MS365,etc downloads all to his folder. Made myself an Admin but still can't move or control files or make shortcuts. Should I start all over from scratch or is it retrievable?...
  6. Second-hand laptop Admin problems

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Second-hand laptop Admin problems: Got a second-hand laptop with W11. Old owner still on as Admin. MS365,etc downloads all to his folder. Made myself an Admin but still can't move or control files or make shortcuts. Should I start all over from scratch or is it retrievable?...
  7. Purchased a second hand computer

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Purchased a second hand computer: Hi there!I would just like to ask what are the best ways to go about this.I bought a second hand laptop and it came with Windows 10 Pro installed and activated. The previous owner purchased the laptop with an unactivated Windows 10. When I purchased it from him, he said he...
  8. Cannot access disk on second hand laptop

in Windows 10 Support
    Cannot access disk on second hand laptop: I have a lenovo laptop G580 with windows 8 I just bought at a yardsale today lady said it turns on well it does and it says. Harddisk Security. SATA Port O. WDC. WD7500BPKX-OOHPaJLock can anyone tell me how to bypass this password please 155025
  9. Second Hand laptop with license issue? or was I scammed?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Second Hand laptop with license issue? or was I scammed?: Hello all. A month or two ago I bought a HP laptop with windows 10 pro but the device has a windows 7 sticker on it. I use this laptop for personal use and today I logged on to find my license is expiring in a month. The seller did not tell me this or that the laptop was...
  10. Second hand surface laptop

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Second hand surface laptop: We recently purchased a brand new Microsoft Surface Laptop for work. It is a great product, however after using it for a week found it was incompatible with our work systems and went and purchased a Microsoft Surface Pro. We've uninstalled everything and completed a "Hard...