Windows 10: I purchased a verbatim cd-dvd burner but when I try to burn a disc the program tells me the...

Discus and support I purchased a verbatim cd-dvd burner but when I try to burn a disc the program tells me the... in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; the program is installed, but when I click on Nero and I choose the items to be burned and press burn-I get the same message "use a blank disc" when... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by jerrycookson, Aug 29, 2020.

1. I purchased a verbatim cd-dvd burner but when I try to burn a disc the program tells me the...

the program is installed, but when I click on Nero and I choose the items to be burned and press burn-I get the same message "use a blank disc" when the disc just came out of a new package. I wanted to use verbatim because my laptop lost its dvd burner.

:)

jerrycookson, Aug 29, 2020

2. Burning photos to a CD Disc

Hi Jimmy,

We suggest that you use Windows Media Player to burn the images. Please follow the steps below:

• Open Windows Media Player.
    • In the Player Library > Burn tab > select
      Burn options
    • Choose Audio CD or Data CD or DVD.
    • Insert a blank disc into your CD or DVD burner. (Select the drive you want to use if your PC has more than one CD or DVD drive)
    • Search for the items in your Player Library that you want to burn to the disc, and then drag them to the list pane (on the right side of the Player Library) to create a burn list.
    • When you're finished with the list, select Start burn.
    Note: If necessary, click the Clear list button to remove all items from the previous burn list.

Let us know how it goes.

Regile Reb, Aug 29, 2020
  3. Cd/dvd burner

Hi James,

Yes, Windows 10 is still capable of burning files into a CD/DVD. To burn files into a CD-RW or DVD-RW, follow these steps below:

• Open File Explorer > Click This PC > Right-click the name of the disk drive and select
      Eject.
    • Insert a black disc into the drive and close the drive > Double-click the drive icon to open the
      Burn a Disc windows.
    • Type a title for your disc > Select between Like a USB flash drive or
      With a CD/DVD player.
    If you select, Like a USB flash drive:

• Click Next in the Burn a Disc window.
    • Select the files/folders to be copied on the disc > Drag the file/folders to the CD drive icon on the left panel.
    • After copying, you can eject the disc.
    If you select, With a CD/DVD player:

• Click Next in the Burn a disc window.
    • Select the files/folders to be copied on the disc > Drag the file/folders to the CD drive icon on the left panel.
    • Right-click on the empty area, the select Burn to Disc.
    • Type the disc title in the Prepare the disc window > Select the
      recording speed > Next.
    • You'll get a You have successfully burned your files to the disc message >
      Finish.
    Get back to us and let us know what happens after.

Regile Reb, Aug 29, 2020
  4. I purchased a verbatim cd-dvd burner but when I try to burn a disc the program tells me the...

J W Stuart, Aug 29, 2020
Thema:

I purchased a verbatim cd-dvd burner but when I try to burn a disc the program tells me the...

1. I purchased a verbatim cd-dvd burner but when I try to burn a disc the program tells me the... - Similar Threads - purchased verbatim dvd

2. Missing CD/DVD Burner

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Missing CD/DVD Burner: I have a Dell Precision Workstation M4800 This Workstation has an internal CD/DVD RW Drive as follow: H.L Data Storage Super Multi DVD Writer Model: GS40N HL-DT-ST DVD+-RW GS40N Until fairly recently I have been able to Create a System Repair Disc by using this drive and...
  3. CD/DVD Burner

CD/DVD Burner: I am trying to burn audio files to a CD and I get the following response - "Windows Media Player cannot burn the files. If the burner is busy, wait for the current task to finish. If necessary, verify that the burner is connected properly and that you have installed the...
  4. my cd/dvd burner is not burning disks

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    my cd/dvd burner is not burning disks: I was using my cd/dvd burner yesterday and it worked perfectly. I went to use the cd/dvd burner today and all it would do is act like it was only reading the disk and the disk is empty nothing is on it what can I do to solve this problem any help would be greatly appreciated...
  5. Burning CD Disc.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Burning CD Disc.: Why would my Burn List be in a different order when burned to the disc. This has only recently started to happen. I operate Windows 10 and use Windows Media Player. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/burning-cd-disc/d16045fd-5d5e-4a0f-96d8-703774c362f3
  6. "A Disc Burner Wasn't Found" Error when trying to burn image to disk

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    "A Disc Burner Wasn't Found" Error when trying to burn image to disk: Hello, I am trying to burn a .iso file onto a disk, however, whenever I try doing so (using isoburn.exe), I am greeted with the error message "A disc burner wasn't found. Make sure that a burner is installed properly, and you have the appropriate permissions to burn a disc."...
  7. I am trying to burn an audio CD (CD-R) on a LiteOn burner (eBAU108-11).

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I am trying to burn an audio CD (CD-R) on a LiteOn burner (eBAU108-11).: The burn process starts, quickly advances to 34% then 67% then ejects the disk and says "burn failed". What am I doing wrong. Using USB 2.0 and trying to burn .wma files. ACER Windows 10 computer. Any suggestions?...
  8. Why is my CD/DVD burner only showing 702mb when I use a 800mb disc??

Why is my CD/DVD burner only showing 702mb when I use a 800mb disc??: Hi, I am using windows 10 on my HP ENVY PHOENIX - 860-180st CTO Desktop. It has pre-installed HP Blu-Ray Disc Writer. This drive is working perfectly with DVD's and CD's for reading, But when I insert any blank CD-R disc that is 800mb now it only shows that it has 702mb of...
  9. CD/DVD burner problems

CD/DVD burner problems: Since downloading Windows 10 the burner on my desktop will not burn MP 4 files from Windows Media Player (there could be others) I have read where files from Windows Media Player will only burn if they are, WMA; MP3; JPEG; & WMV. Why is this, I have not had this problem...
  10. CD/DVD will not burn cd's

CD/DVD will not burn cd's: I'm running Windows 10 64 bit on a Toshiba L645D-4040 with a Matshita DVD-RAM UJ890AS CD/DVD drive. I cannot burn a cd with it, using 3 different programs. It plays DVD's and Cd's fine. I have searched for the answer for 5 hours now and cannot find a solution. 54701