Windows 10: I purchased a Windows 10 Pro License

Discus and support I purchased a Windows 10 Pro License in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; How do I find this digital license when I get my new PC put together next week. If I select Windows 10 Pro in the install option, will it know that I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by DaveSpofford, Apr 17, 2020.

1. I purchased a Windows 10 Pro License

How do I find this digital license when I get my new PC put together next week. If I select Windows 10 Pro in the install option,

will it know that I purchased it already and apply it?

:)

DaveSpofford, Apr 17, 2020
  2. bobkn Win User

Where to purchase a Windows 10 license for a custom built PC?

Maybe they didn't have it when you looked earlier, but the Microsoft Store now lists a downloadable Win 10 Pro for purchase:

Windows 10 Pro: Upgrade or Purchase - Microsoft Store

This is for the USA. It may be available from your country. (Or not.)

bobkn, May 23, 2020
  3. Frick Win User
    Windows 10 Release Date Announced

Windows 10 Home will be $119, Pro $199.

Microsoft: Windows 10 Home costs $119, Pro costs $199

Which is good news actually, because Windows 8.1 is loads cheaper than previous versions (retail licensing at Windows 7 OEM prices). And it sort of puts a huge hole in the Windows subscription theory.

Frick, May 23, 2020
  4. ndra Win User

I purchased a Windows 10 Pro License

Purchasing Windows 10 Pro License on the US store from outside of the US

Hi,

I am thinking of purchasing Windows 10 Pro license from the US store because it is significantly cheaper then the one listed on my region's store.

Is this possible?

Thank you.

Thema:

I purchased a Windows 10 Pro License

1. I purchased a Windows 10 Pro License - Similar Threads - purchased Pro License

2. Advice on a Windows 10 Pro license purchased through currys.co.uk

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Advice on a Windows 10 Pro license purchased through currys.co.uk: I purchased a Windows 10 Pro license through currys.co.uk but the download and license key never came through in my currys.co.uk order page and status remains "The activation is under process. This section will be auto-refreshed when key is available." for over a week.Currys...
  3. Advice on a Windows 10 Pro license purchased through currys.co.uk

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Advice on a Windows 10 Pro license purchased through currys.co.uk: I purchased a Windows 10 Pro license through currys.co.uk but the download and license key never came through in my currys.co.uk order page and status remains "The activation is under process. This section will be auto-refreshed when key is available." for over a week.Currys...
  4. Advice on a Windows 10 Pro license purchased through currys.co.uk

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Can I purchase a windows 10 pro license?

Can I purchase a windows 10 pro license?: Is there a way to purchase a windows 10 pro license? I tried using the Microsoft store but it only gives me the option for windows 11. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-i-purchase-a-windows-10-pro-license/cd436a21-355e-495f-b6db-d1e18d3ff6bd
  6. Can I purchase a windows 10 pro license?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can I purchase a windows 10 pro license?: Is there a way to purchase a windows 10 pro license? I tried using the Microsoft store but it only gives me the option for windows 11. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-i-purchase-a-windows-10-pro-license/cd436a21-355e-495f-b6db-d1e18d3ff6bd
  7. Can I purchase a windows 10 pro license?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  8. purchasing windows 10 license

purchasing windows 10 license: When purchasing Windows 10 license. What is the difference between the USB and download options? I thought it was just an activation code that I am purchasing. Is this regarding how I am going to install? i.e. via rebootable USB etc?...
  9. Cannot activate newly purchased windows 10 pro license

Cannot activate newly purchased windows 10 pro license: 1. Upgraded from windows 10 home to windows 10 pro via the microsoft store 2. Windows now prompts for activation, it was a digital license bought through my MS account, it should auto activate but it does not 3. I have the windows 10 pro purchase in my order history,...
  10. I purchased window's 10 pro license but they did not send the new key with the purchase.

I purchased window's 10 pro license but they did not send the new key with the purchase.: Split from this thread. I cannot figure out how to put the new license in the computer. I purchased window's 10 pro license but they did not send the new key with the purchase....