Windows 10: I purchased an app on the Microsoft store with the same account on a different PC, but i...

Discus and support I purchased an app on the Microsoft store with the same account on a different PC, but i... in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; So here's the story. I bought Minecraft for Windows 10 in the Microsoft Store using one account, but it was done on another PC. I logged into another... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by RenegadeVII, Feb 9, 2020.

1. I purchased an app on the Microsoft store with the same account on a different PC, but i...

So here's the story. I bought Minecraft for Windows 10 in the Microsoft Store using one account, but it was done on another PC. I logged into another PC using that one account, but when I looked into the "My Library" section of the account, Minecraft wasn't in there. When I looked up Minecraft in the microsoft store, it said that it has to be purchased. There was nothing indicating that I had purchased it.

How can this be fixed so I can get minecraft on another PC?

:)

RenegadeVII, Feb 9, 2020
  2. sam02 Win User

App store and Microsoft account

Thank you for the advice

I see what you mean about the password but i think its a backward step to compromise my Microsoft password to to use the app store

sam02, Feb 9, 2020
  3. microsoft app store

How to run apps that are downloaded from Microsoft app store on multiple PCs without downloading multiple times.

Subhash Boipai, Feb 9, 2020
  4. wahdangun Win User

I purchased an app on the Microsoft store with the same account on a different PC, but i...

App Store and iTunes Accounts Hacked

if you have itunes account beware guys,

source tomshardware

wahdangun, Feb 9, 2020
Thema:

I purchased an app on the Microsoft store with the same account on a different PC, but i...

1. I purchased an app on the Microsoft store with the same account on a different PC, but i... - Similar Threads - purchased app Microsoft

2. Can't reinstall callibre app that I purchased from microsoft store on the same pc. and I...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't reinstall callibre app that I purchased from microsoft store on the same pc. and I...: I can't reinstall calibre - Ebook management app that I purchased from Microsoft store on the same pc. and I never used this app. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-reinstall-callibre-app-that-i-purchased-from/0b632c90-74d3-4803-94e4-cf72b998e6ad
  3. Can't reinstall callibre app that I purchased from microsoft store on the same pc. and I...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can't reinstall callibre app that I purchased from microsoft store on the same pc. and I...: I can't reinstall calibre - Ebook management app that I purchased from Microsoft store on the same pc. and I never used this app. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-reinstall-callibre-app-that-i-purchased-from/0b632c90-74d3-4803-94e4-cf72b998e6ad
  4. I accidently purchase an App in Microsoft Store

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I accidently purchase an App in Microsoft Store: Hello,I went to check the prices of the app, and when I clicked, it completed the purchase with the associated card. Could you please let me know how to get a refund?...
  5. I accidently purchase an App in Microsoft Store

I accidently purchase an App in Microsoft Store: Hello,I went to check the prices of the app, and when I clicked, it completed the purchase with the associated card. Could you please let me know how to get a refund?...
  6. Different email same Microsoft account

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Different email same Microsoft account: I changed my email in my Microsoft account, and now i cant log in to my laptop. Cant find the option to change the user or email in the start screen before singing in. I tried the option of reseting the password in the laptop but it goes back to the old user when i have to...
  7. Different email same Microsoft account

Different email same Microsoft account: I changed my email in my Microsoft account, and now i cant log in to my laptop. Cant find the option to change the user or email in the start screen before singing in. I tried the option of reseting the password in the laptop but it goes back to the old user when i have to...
  8. Can i transfer a "purchase" to a different microsoft account

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Can i transfer a "purchase" to a different microsoft account: A couple years ago when minecraft windows 10 edition was released for free to minecraft java users, I claimed it on a different email that I had then, I want to transfer the "purchase" to my new account since I don't use the other one pretty much at all anymore. Is this...
  9. Different accounts on the same pc

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Different accounts on the same pc: Hi guys! So my sister and I share a desktop computer that we just bought. We both have our own accounts and they're admin accounts. I was wondering if there is a way that we can't access to each other's stuff (programs, documents, photos). Something like having "two" separate...
  10. Sharing games purchased on the microsoft store on different accounts?

Sharing games purchased on the microsoft store on different accounts?: Hello, I was wondering if there is any way to share a game between 2 microsoft accounts, so if I log into my microsoft account on a computer, and it is the administrator, can i log in on my other account where i purchased a game, and use the main administrator but play the...