Windows 10: I purchased and downloaded the Windows 10 ISO a few weeks ago, but it's too big to write to...

Discus and support I purchased and downloaded the Windows 10 ISO a few weeks ago, but it's too big to write to... in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Is there any way to have a bootable USB sent to me instead? I don't have a drive that can write the larger DVD ISO.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by erturne, Jun 19, 2019.

1. erturne Win User

I purchased and downloaded the Windows 10 ISO a few weeks ago, but it's too big to write to...

Is there any way to have a bootable USB sent to me instead? I don't have a drive that can write the larger DVD ISO.

:)

erturne, Jun 19, 2019

2. Downloading ISOs for Windows 7, 8.1, 10

If you need to get your hands on official Microsoft ISOs for Windows 7, 8.1, or 10, check out this utility:

Microsoft Windows ISO Download Tool

This new tool allows an easy and comfortable way to download genuine Windows 7, 8.1 and 10 disk images (ISO) directly from Microsoft's servers.

Ever since Microsoft pulled the Windows disk images from Digital River, hunting for untouched ISO files has been a pain. Our new tool will make your life easier, and provides and interface to Microsoft TechBench to download original Windows images directly from Microsoft's server.

Microsoft Windows and Office ISO Download Tool
    It can access many different editions and languages. Very handy.

Static~Charge, Jun 19, 2019
  3. Ahhzz Win User
    Windows 10 forced download

I actually had a client call yesterday with an email problem. when I tried walking him through some steps, he says "Yeah, I don't see that there, but I think it's because it's updated to windows 10. It did that a few weeks ago. I came back in on Monday, and it said Welcome to Windows 10"..... I think I'd throw the computer out the window.

Ahhzz, Jun 19, 2019
  4. P4-630 Win User

I purchased and downloaded the Windows 10 ISO a few weeks ago, but it's too big to write to...

DOWNLOAD WINDOWS 10 NOW - Upgrade and ISO direct from microsoft

Click to expand... Yeah I went to that site, why do I need to buy a key?
    I won't buy a key, stupid.

I'll revert back to windows 7 then.

When I still was on windows 7, about a year ago I added 4GB extra ram which is a total of 8GB now,
    is that causing the problem?

P4-630, Jun 19, 2019
Thema:

1. I purchased and downloaded the Windows 10 ISO a few weeks ago, but it's too big to write to... - Similar Threads - purchased downloaded ISO

2. windows 10 october 20H2 update iso file too big

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    windows 10 october 20H2 update iso file too big: I wanted to update to the latest version of windows 10 but then I realized that the current iso file I'm using the 64 bit version larger than a standard 4,7 GB dvd . Is there a way to fix this ?...
  3. After a week of downloading, I just finished downloading the Windows 10 20H2 64 bit ISO...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    After a week of downloading, I just finished downloading the Windows 10 20H2 64 bit ISO...: Do I have to re-download the whole thing? submitted by /u/Vinay_K_K [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/jqqagv/after_a_week_of_downloading_i_just_finished/
  4. Windows 10 ISO is too big for usb.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 ISO is too big for usb.: I were using my windows 10 until it crashed, after it showed a screen of repairing. I used everything that i need saving files but it just didn't do anything. I left my pc for night but in morning it just showed a blue screen No text or something . After that i cannot repair...
  5. WinSXS in Windows 10 too big

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    WinSXS in Windows 10 too big: I've noticed the WinSXS folder is filling up rapidly and eating all the drive space and so I thought 'I'll do a reset', wrong. I'm 1.6gb too short of space. After deleting everything possible the culprit is WinSXS which will only allow a trusted installer to delete the files....
  6. Windows 10 ISO taking much too long to download

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 ISO taking much too long to download: I am downloading the Windows 10 ISO with the Media Creation Tool but, over 16 hours have elapsed since yesterday yet it has only downloaded 21%. I am downloading on WIFI. How much longer do I need to wait before the download completes? If I cancel the download now, will...
  7. Downloading a purchase from 10 months ago.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Downloading a purchase from 10 months ago.: I redeemed my code for Minecraft Windows 10 in February this year. I have since deleted it, and now wish to re download it. And so, I click "Install". [ATTACH]However, when I do, I get the following error message. [ATTACH]Does anyone know a fix for this? Refreshing the page...
  8. There was a person from Microsoft on my computer a few weeks ago

in Windows 10 Gaming
    There was a person from Microsoft on my computer a few weeks ago: I have purchased 118 sets of puzzles. I have over 1,000 credits, Cannot get puzzles to load now. When they do it says I have 2 puzzles in my collection. And they will not stay loaded. There was a person from Microsoft on my computer a few weeks ago and she did nothing to fix...
  9. Fonts too big in windows 10

in Windows 10 Customization
    Fonts too big in windows 10: In some of the applications I have on my Windows 10, the fonts on pop-up windows are too big. I set the screen resolution and scaling to minimum but it didn't help. [ATTACH]...
  10. Everything is too big in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Support
    Everything is too big in Windows 10: I'm just about fed up with Windows 10. I've been trying to get this thing working properly for 24 hours now. I used the website link everyone was passing around to download Windows 10 bc my computer kept showing failed attempts at installing it. When it finished...