Windows 10: I purchased Halo games from Microsoft but it won't allow me to download

Discus and support I purchased Halo games from Microsoft but it won't allow me to download in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I purchased Halo games fro Microsoft but it won't allow me to download. Please help! * Original title: Halo... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by RobinWewe, Apr 17, 2020.

1. RobinWewe Win User

I purchased Halo games from Microsoft but it won't allow me to download

I purchased Halo games fro Microsoft but it won't allow me to download. Please help!

* Original title: Halo

:)

RobinWewe, Apr 17, 2020

2. microsoft store games won`t play

when I download a game from the Microsoft store it won`t play

the splash screen appears then goes

I have a core i5 with an nvidivia graphics card I tb hdd and 8 gb ram

I have tried the diagnostic for microsoft store and it say cache may need fixing.

garrywilliams1, Apr 17, 2020
  3. tops Win User
    Skype won´t wok in 17063

Skype Won´t work... games won´t work...

Making backup and re-format...

Maybe I Install a Windows 7 again, At least, all of my games run smoothly ...Sadness!!

*Banghead

4. Pavan_N Win User

Windows 10 getting Error 0x80073d0b when moving Halo 5: Forge

Hi,

I suggest you to refer the link
    Halo 5: Forge
    and follow the steps suggested. Thank you.

Pavan_N, Apr 17, 2020
Thema:

1. I purchased Halo games from Microsoft but it won't allow me to download - Similar Threads - purchased Halo games

2. Unable to download game purchased, from Microsoft

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Unable to download game purchased, from Microsoft: Purchased game thru Amazon, for Win 10 download. In my Amazon order, I click "How to redeem this item."I Go to https://redeem.microsoft.com and enter Product KeyIt read something like, "You are good to go," but nothing happened. No download link or any further instruction?....
  3. Unable to download game purchased, from Microsoft

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to download game purchased, from Microsoft: Purchased game thru Amazon, for Win 10 download. In my Amazon order, I click "How to redeem this item."I Go to https://redeem.microsoft.com and enter Product KeyIt read something like, "You are good to go," but nothing happened. No download link or any further instruction?....
  4. Unable to download game purchased, from Microsoft

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Won't allow me to play my game

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Won't allow me to play my game: I Hi Can't provide a photo but whenever I try to Start my game "Dark and Darker" It consistently Tells me I don't have the "Microsoft Visual C++ Runtime" and I'm at a loss because I recently download the Current C++ "Microsoft Visual C++ 2015-2022 Redistributable 86x" Yet...
  6. Won't allow me to play my game

Won't allow me to play my game: I Hi Can't provide a photo but whenever I try to Start my game "Dark and Darker" It consistently Tells me I don't have the "Microsoft Visual C++ Runtime" and I'm at a loss because I recently download the Current C++ "Microsoft Visual C++ 2015-2022 Redistributable 86x" Yet...
  7. Microsoft Store Won't Download a Purchase

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft Store Won't Download a Purchase: So I purchased the PicStitch App in the MS Store and have been trying to download it for a while now. The store status runs through the standard updates getting info, etc., but when it gets to "Downloading Pic Stitch" it just hangs there with no movement. I was able to...
  8. Microsoft store won't allow me to download on to seperate drive

Microsoft store won't allow me to download on to seperate drive: I know this has been asked 1 million other times but the same copy pasted response from Microsoft's bots offer no solution to my problem I get an error code when I try and swap where new apps should be downloaded everything else can be put onto my other drive just fine :...
  9. Halo Master Chief Collection Games Won't Download

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Halo Master Chief Collection Games Won't Download: Hello there! I recently bought the Halo Reach game from the windows store and downloaded it as part of the master chief collection, however when I went back and purchased the full Master chief collection with the rest of the games the new games won't show up when I open the...
  10. Purchased a game on the website, but it won't let me download.

Purchased a game on the website, but it won't let me download.: I purchased Minecraft on the Microsoft website and it confirmed the purchase but it won't download because it says I haven't purchased it on the Microsoft store app. Is there a way to still download the game or will I have to repurchase the game on the Microsoft store app?...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. bought halo game for pc wont download it says error