Windows 10: I purchased Microsoft 365 on 1/12/22 and it has not been applied to my account yet! HELP

Discus and support I purchased Microsoft 365 on 1/12/22 and it has not been applied to my account yet! HELP in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I purchased Microsoft 365 online on 1/12/22 and it has not been applied to my account yet. It needs to be applied today.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Jerry Cudney, Jan 14, 2022.

1. I purchased Microsoft 365 on 1/12/22 and it has not been applied to my account yet! HELP

I purchased Microsoft 365 online on 1/12/22 and it has not been applied to my account yet. It needs to be applied today.

:)

Jerry Cudney, Jan 14, 2022

2. Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

1. Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    2. Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    3. Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

1. Go to Settings.
    2. Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    3. Select add someone else on this PC.
    4. Enter a user name and hit next.
    5. Click on Finish.
    6. Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, Jan 15, 2022
  3. Microsoft account purchase information.

Hi Robert,

A corrupted game file is one of the possible reasons why you don't see any information with all of your Microsoft games. To help you resolve this concern, we suggest that you follow the steps below:

Step 1: Sign out your account from the Windows Store. Here is how:

• Open the Store app.
    • Click/tap on the user icon, and click/tap on Microsoft account that you are currently signed in to the Store with.
    • Click/tap on the Microsoft account again.
    • Click/tap on the Sign out link.

Step 2: Reset Store cache. Follow the steps below:

• Press the Win+R keys to open the Run dialog.
    • Type WSReset.exe, and click/tap on OK.

Note: The WS tool resets the Windows Store without changing account settings or deleting installed apps.
    • The Store and a command prompt will now open without any message. The command prompt will automatically close when the Store cache has been reset.

Step 3: Sign in your account to the Windows Store.

• Open the Store app.
    • Click/tap on the user icon, and click/tap on Sign in.

Should you need further assistance, feel free to post back anytime.

Wilfred Mac, Jan 15, 2022
  4. NMI
    NMI Win User

I purchased Microsoft 365 on 1/12/22 and it has not been applied to my account yet! HELP

Thema:

I purchased Microsoft 365 on 1/12/22 and it has not been applied to my account yet! HELP

1. I purchased Microsoft 365 on 1/12/22 and it has not been applied to my account yet! HELP - Similar Threads - purchased Microsoft 365

2. Why has Microsoft Store has lost my April 22 app purchase?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why has Microsoft Store has lost my April 22 app purchase?: In April 2022 I purchased Adobe Photoshop Elements 2022 from the Microsoft Store for use on my 5 year old laptop with Windows 10 – successfully downloaded and used. I have now have a new, more powerful laptop with Windows 11 pre-loaded. When I log in on my new laptop to the...
  3. Why has Microsoft Store has lost my April 22 app purchase?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why has Microsoft Store has lost my April 22 app purchase?: In April 2022 I purchased Adobe Photoshop Elements 2022 from the Microsoft Store for use on my 5 year old laptop with Windows 10 – successfully downloaded and used. I have now have a new, more powerful laptop with Windows 11 pre-loaded. When I log in on my new laptop to the...
  4. I purchased Microsoft 365 on 1/12/22 and it has not been applied to my account yet! HELP

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I purchased Microsoft 365 on 1/12/22 and it has not been applied to my account yet! HELP: I purchased Microsoft 365 online on 1/12/22 and it has not been applied to my account yet. It needs to be applied today. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-purchased-microsoft-365-on-11222-and-it-has-not/a76569c5-af28-47b2-bd41-ef37cdaa45e7
  5. I purchased Microsoft 365 on 1/12/22 and it has not been applied to my account yet! HELP

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I purchased Microsoft 365 on 1/12/22 and it has not been applied to my account yet! HELP: I purchased Microsoft 365 online on 1/12/22 and it has not been applied to my account yet. It needs to be applied today. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-purchased-microsoft-365-on-11222-and-it-has-not/a76569c5-af28-47b2-bd41-ef37cdaa45e7
  6. I created a question on 1-1-22 but I haven't seen it yet.

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    I created a question on 1-1-22 but I haven't seen it yet.: On New Years Day, I created a question under Windows 10 with a topic "Windows Hello lock screen". It was titled "My account details have been changed by a technician......... " but I haven't seen it yet. This is the first time I've used this so I may have made a mistake on...
  7. I created a question on 1-1-22 but I haven't seen it yet.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I created a question on 1-1-22 but I haven't seen it yet.: On New Years Day, I created a question under Windows 10 with a topic "Windows Hello lock screen". It was titled "My account details have been changed by a technician......... " but I haven't seen it yet. This is the first time I've used this so I may have made a mistake on...
  8. I created a question on 1-1-22 but I haven't seen it yet.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  9. I purchased Microsoft 365

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    I purchased Microsoft 365: I purchased Microsoft 365 with all the goodies now can't find the Keys how can I retrieve them?? Product Key and Activation Key Please help *** Email address is removed for privacy ***...
  10. My account has been locked for the past 12 days

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    My account has been locked for the past 12 days: This is Sagnik I think that my account had been hacked and now, it has been locked. This is the account which I use for various activities since I am a student. All files and folders of mine are there. I cannot report any loss of files at the moment. My account has been...