Windows 10: I purchased Microsoft 365

Discus and support I purchased Microsoft 365 in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; I purchased Microsoft 365 with all the goodies now can't find the Keys how can I retrieve them?? Product Key and Activation Key Please help ***... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by Kenneth Martin Koch, Apr 7, 2021.

1. I purchased Microsoft 365

I purchased Microsoft 365 with all the goodies now can't find the Keys how can I retrieve them?? Product Key and Activation Key Please help *** Email address is removed for privacy ***

:)

Kenneth Martin Koch, Apr 7, 2021
  2. NMI
    NMI Win User
  3. 3870x2 Win User
    Microsoft Releases Office 365 Home Premium

That information is available in the article. (above)

Microsoft looked at how much money Blizzard was making off of the WoW subscription model.

3870x2, Apr 7, 2021
  4. lZKoce Win User

I purchased Microsoft 365

Microsoft Releases Office 365 Home Premium

Where do you actually purchase the Office 365?

lZKoce, Apr 7, 2021
Thema:

I purchased Microsoft 365

1. I purchased Microsoft 365 - Similar Threads - purchased Microsoft 365

2. Microsoft purchases

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft purchases: I bought save the world on my pc in the microsoft store and I launched fortnite but it said that it wasn’t purchased I was wondering if I need to link my microsoft account to my epic acount to use it if so please tell me....
  3. I accidentally purchased Microsoft Office Home 365

I accidentally purchased Microsoft Office Home 365: I accidentally purchased Microsoft Office Home 365 I signed up for free trial but it didn't download properly so I thought it did not work today I received an email saying I have been charged ‪ 1,499.00‬ EGP to purchase it. I want refund as i don't want Microsoft Office...
  4. Microsoft purchase

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft purchase: Unable to buy bonus to continue with candy crush game https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-purchase/37236563-a6fd-4784-896c-42b4bbf19b82
  5. Office 365 not running after purchase

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Office 365 not running after purchase: I purchased Office 365 on July 19. I just checked to see if it was running and was informed in Settings-my device that I'm still running Windows 10 home. Why is this...I done several restarts to make sure updates are current. How do I access 365??...
  6. Microsoft 365

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Microsoft 365: I still can't open any files with 365 Unable to open link We were unable to open the link. Please copy the link below and open it in a web browser. I use Google Chrome. I have tried several things and I don't know what to do to fix this problem. Thanks, Cindi...
  7. Microsoft purchase

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Microsoft purchase: Hello, so i purchased a game from the Microsoft store and the trial came with the computer. The trial version runs incredibly well at around 90 fps but once i bought the game for a little over 30 dollars it will start up for a few seconds and crash, it will not let me refund...
  8. Microsoft 365

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Microsoft 365: Hello. I bought a microsoft 365 licence. It works fine on my laptop windows OS but on my android tablet the Office Apps are not "full featured". Is it possible to have full office capabilities on android?...
  9. My printer stopped working HP ENVY 7640---- after I purchased the Microsoft 365

My printer stopped working HP ENVY 7640---- after I purchased the Microsoft 365: I printed the Web Access Test Results and it states: This printer is currently configured with a Domain Name system DNS server address that cannot be accessed. On most networks, not having an accessible DNS server address can prevent the printer from accessing Web pages...
  10. Microsoft 365

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Microsoft 365: I have two HP all in one pc's that are constantly shutting down and rebooting themselves. It can happen when my coworkers are using Word, Excel, sending an email. It just happened again about 5 minutes ago on one of the machines. Printing out labels out of Microsoft Word....