Windows 10: I purchased Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020 but find it impossible to download. I want a...

Discus and support I purchased Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020 but find it impossible to download. I want a... in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I purchased Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020 but find it impossible to download. I want a refund and I initially saw "Request a Refund" when i first... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by RogerHollings, Oct 2, 2020.

1. I purchased Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020 but find it impossible to download. I want a...

I purchased Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020 but find it impossible to download. I want a refund and I initially saw "Request a Refund" when i first bought it but it is no longer there

:)

RogerHollings, Oct 2, 2020

2. flight Simulator 2020 download

how do I download flight simulator 2020 on my second computer listed with Microsoft using product key. Thanks

John Messier, Oct 2, 2020
  3. Problem to find the download link for flight simulator 2020

After purchasing the flight simulator 2020 2 days ago and until now I never found the download link. Microsoft unfortunately made it such a difficult tusk

for someone to get the new flight simulator.

AndreasKleovoulou, Oct 2, 2020
  4. I purchased Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020 but find it impossible to download. I want a...

Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020 - PC System Requirements

Dear Microsoft,

I am very excited about purchasing the new Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020 in the future, but first, I need to know some further details about the PC hardware the new Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020 needs for the best smooth performance.

As far as I know, the new Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020 will rely mostly on the CPU and VGA, and will use lots of CPU power and lots of graphics card power

How many CPU cores will be used by the new Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020?

How much megahertz does each CPU core needs to have for the best performance?

Will a GeForce RTX 2070 series graphics card with 8GB Graphics Card Memory be more than enough for the new Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020, to play the new Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020 on graphics settings on maximum without loosing performance?

If I have the right PC hardware, would it be possible to play the new Microsoft Flight

Simulator 2020 with the Graphics on maximum without loosing performance?

Kind Regards

Tharanga

TharangaSilva, Oct 2, 2020
Thema:

I purchased Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020 but find it impossible to download. I want a...

1. I purchased Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020 but find it impossible to download. I want a... - Similar Threads - purchased Microsoft Flight

2. Why cant I download my purchase of Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why cant I download my purchase of Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020?: I bought MS Flight Sim the day it came out, and it's been on my PC until I had to reinstall everything due to Windows issues.When I go to reinstall the game, I get the message below each time.What is going on? I paid over £100 for that game, and I expect to be able to...
  3. Why cant I download my purchase of Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why cant I download my purchase of Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020?: I bought MS Flight Sim the day it came out, and it's been on my PC until I had to reinstall everything due to Windows issues.When I go to reinstall the game, I get the message below each time.What is going on? I paid over £100 for that game, and I expect to be able to...
  4. Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020 download not starting

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020 download not starting: Hi,A short time ago I bought a new PC to play my games in better Resolution. I also wanted to play Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020 so I tried to install it, but the installation progress didn't started at all!!! It says: "Starting Download" and nothing happens. I also have...
  5. I WANT MICROSOFT FLIGHT SIMULATOR 2020 FIXED OR I WANT A REFUND UNBELIEVABLE MICROSOFT

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I WANT MICROSOFT FLIGHT SIMULATOR 2020 FIXED OR I WANT A REFUND UNBELIEVABLE MICROSOFT: I purchased the Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020 Premium Deluxe Edition. When I try to open the game it crashes with the following error: C:\Program Files\ WindowsApps\Microsoft.FlightSimulator_1.11.6.0_x64_8wekyb3d8...\FlightSimulator.exe The request is not supported...
  6. Download of Flight simulator 2020

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Download of Flight simulator 2020: When downloading MS 2020 flight simulator an error code 0x80070422 appearsThis Flight sim. was payed for through CDKeys and Paypal. Although I and my Computer Store have try to resolve the issue there is no way we can continue the download. We have downloaded other smaller,...
  7. flight Simulator 2020 download

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    flight Simulator 2020 download: how do I download flight simulator 2020 on my second computer listed with Microsoft using product key. Thanks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/flight-simulator-2020-download/7fd8ea8a-758f-42c6-8ec9-eb7aacc1be07
  8. Download Flight Simulator 2020

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Download Flight Simulator 2020: I purchased MSFS 2020 on my office computer which apparently linked it to my work email address. That being the case, I can't download the software to my home computer which uses my personal email address. How do I change the purchase to my personal address instead of the...
  9. Problem to find the download link for flight simulator 2020

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Problem to find the download link for flight simulator 2020: Hello my name is Andreas. I bought a digital copy of flight simulator 2020 standard edition 2 days ago from Microsoft store. Until now I cannot find the download link. What can I do?...
  10. Download Flight Simulator 2020

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Download Flight Simulator 2020: The Download of Flight Simulator 2020 attempts permanently fail! My PC is on the latest patch level W10 Pro 2004. My PC meets all hardware requirements! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/download-flight-simulator-2020/3bd371c6-b677-4484-af72-588946532222