Windows 10: I purchased microsoft music maker for 59. and I cant get it to load

Discus and support I purchased microsoft music maker for 59. and I cant get it to load in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; It just says its loading and then disappears.... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by kassandramclaughlin, Mar 1, 2019.

1. I purchased microsoft music maker for 59. and I cant get it to load

It just says its loading and then disappears.

:)

kassandramclaughlin, Mar 1, 2019

2. Music Maker Jam in Windows 10

Hello Ric,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

Since the problem related to Music Maker Jam purchases, I suggest you to get in touch with

Music Maker Jam support
    team for resolving this issue.

I appreciate your cooperation in this regard.

Keep us posted if you require further assistance with windows.

Yashwanth Kotakuri, Mar 1, 2019
  3. AndreePin Win User
    Windows Movie Maker

Hi,

To get a better grasp of your Windows Movie Maker's issue, kindly provide the following:

• The version of your Windows Movie Maker.
    • Troubleshooting steps already provided.
    In the meantime, if you have purchased or downloaded the said app from our Windows Store, I suggest that you try and run our troubleshooter by clicking this
    link.

I'll keep an eye out for your reply.

AndreePin, Mar 1, 2019
  4. I purchased microsoft music maker for 59. and I cant get it to load

cannot get music in movie maker, in windows 10

Hello Mario,

There are multiple reasons why you can’t get audio in Windows Movie Maker. To best address your concern, we need you to answer the following:

• Which Windows 10 build are you running? To know your Windows 10 build, follow the steps in this
      link.
    • Which Windows Movie Maker version are you using? To know your Windows Movie Maker version, follow the steps below:

1. Click
    File.

2. Select
    About Movie Maker.

• Is the issue happening to all video or music file format, or is it limited to a specific file format?
    • Did you make any changes before this issue happened?
    • Are you getting an error message when using Windows Movie Maker? Can you provide us a screenshot?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

Looking forward for your response.

Kristine Arp, Mar 1, 2019
Thema:

I purchased microsoft music maker for 59. and I cant get it to load

1. I purchased microsoft music maker for 59. and I cant get it to load - Similar Threads - purchased microsoft music

2. I searched Microsoft Store and purchased DVD Maker. It said I now owned it, but there was...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I searched Microsoft Store and purchased DVD Maker. It said I now owned it, but there was...: I am trying to make a Home DVD on Windows 10 Pro, I went to the Microsoft Store and purchased DVD Maker, but there was no download option, it just had my address at the delivery address. Surely they are not sending me a disc. I cannot see any way to download. Very...
  3. I searched Microsoft Store and purchased DVD Maker. It said I now owned it, but there was...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I searched Microsoft Store and purchased DVD Maker. It said I now owned it, but there was...: I am trying to make a Home DVD on Windows 10 Pro, I went to the Microsoft Store and purchased DVD Maker, but there was no download option, it just had my address at the delivery address. Surely they are not sending me a disc. I cannot see any way to download. Very...
  4. Cant download game I purchased

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Cant download game I purchased: I purchased a game titled UFC 4 because it was on sale for $30 and it only has the option to dowoad it o an xbox one, which i dont have, i bought it off of my pc on the microsoftstore.com, how do i download it to my pc?...
  5. purchased Microsoft 365 Family cant get it

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    purchased Microsoft 365 Family cant get it: Hello,My name is Robin Beanblossom and I recently bought a desk top computer.It is a HP 22 All-in-One PC, AMD Athlon Gold when purchasing this computer IWas also asked to Purchase Microsoft 365 Family Office apps 1TB OneDrive CloudStorage 3 months free plus 12- month...
  6. I cant load ark

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    I cant load ark: i bought ark on microsoft and when I try and load it a pop up comes up and It says I that I need to go to the windows store to buy it, but on the store it says I have already bought the game...
  7. Good free Music Maker?

Good free Music Maker?: Halo, I wanted to try something new, and decided to do something with music, e.g. making my own soundtracks etc. Examples: Main Menu Music from a game, or simply soundtracks. Do you know of such a program? (Windows 10) Thanks in advance. Guter kostenlose Music Maker?
  8. Microsoft Store HD Movie Maker Pro purchase

Microsoft Store HD Movie Maker Pro purchase: I just purchased HD Movie Maker Pro from the Microsoft store discount price of $9.99. The purchase was made through my PP account so I do have a receipt and order #. Now I go into my Microsoft account and it shows up that I purchased it but will not download for me and I did...
  9. Microsoft Store HD Movie Maker Pro purchase

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Microsoft Store HD Movie Maker Pro purchase: I just purchased HD Movie Maker Pro from the Microsoft store discount price of $9.99. The purchase was made through my PP account so I do have a receipt and order #. Now I go into my Microsoft account and it shows up that I purchased it but will not download for me and I did...
  10. I cant load a profile

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    I cant load a profile: Good afternoon all, I have encountered a problem after running a system restore on my laptop. I can no longer get onto my computer as it wont recognise my password. I have also tried to get into Safe Mode by pressing F8 after start up, but that does not work either....