Windows 10: I purchased microsoft music maker for 59. and I cant get it to load

Discus and support I purchased microsoft music maker for 59. and I cant get it to load in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; It just says its loading and then disappears.... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by kassandramclaughlin, Mar 1, 2019.

1. I purchased microsoft music maker for 59. and I cant get it to load

It just says its loading and then disappears.

:)

kassandramclaughlin, Mar 1, 2019

2. Music Maker Jam in Windows 10

Hello Ric,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

Since the problem related to Music Maker Jam purchases, I suggest you to get in touch with

Music Maker Jam support
    team for resolving this issue.

I appreciate your cooperation in this regard.

Keep us posted if you require further assistance with windows.

Yashwanth Kotakuri, Mar 1, 2019
  3. AndreePin Win User
    Windows Movie Maker

Hi,

To get a better grasp of your Windows Movie Maker's issue, kindly provide the following:

• The version of your Windows Movie Maker.
    • Troubleshooting steps already provided.
    In the meantime, if you have purchased or downloaded the said app from our Windows Store, I suggest that you try and run our troubleshooter by clicking this
    link.

I'll keep an eye out for your reply.

AndreePin, Mar 1, 2019
  4. I purchased microsoft music maker for 59. and I cant get it to load

cannot get music in movie maker, in windows 10

Hello Mario,

There are multiple reasons why you can’t get audio in Windows Movie Maker. To best address your concern, we need you to answer the following:

• Which Windows 10 build are you running? To know your Windows 10 build, follow the steps in this
      link.
    • Which Windows Movie Maker version are you using? To know your Windows Movie Maker version, follow the steps below:

1. Click
    File.

2. Select
    About Movie Maker.

• Is the issue happening to all video or music file format, or is it limited to a specific file format?
    • Did you make any changes before this issue happened?
    • Are you getting an error message when using Windows Movie Maker? Can you provide us a screenshot?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

Looking forward for your response.

Kristine Arp, Mar 1, 2019
Thema:

I purchased microsoft music maker for 59. and I cant get it to load

1. I purchased microsoft music maker for 59. and I cant get it to load - Similar Threads - purchased microsoft music

2. I am not getting sound when I play music

in Windows 10 Customization
    I am not getting sound when I play music: USB\VID_413C&PID_A507&REV_0024&MI_00 USB\VID_413C&PID_A507&MI_00 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-am-not-getting-sound-when-i-play-music/adf60a3e-0b5d-4a06-8ffe-e9968163b01e
  3. Microsoft Store HD Movie Maker Pro purchase

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Store HD Movie Maker Pro purchase: I just purchased HD Movie Maker Pro from the Microsoft store discount price of $9.99. The purchase was made through my PP account so I do have a receipt and order #. Now I go into my Microsoft account and it shows up that I purchased it but will not download for me and I did...
  4. Microsoft Store HD Movie Maker Pro purchase

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Microsoft Store HD Movie Maker Pro purchase: I just purchased HD Movie Maker Pro from the Microsoft store discount price of $9.99. The purchase was made through my PP account so I do have a receipt and order #. Now I go into my Microsoft account and it shows up that I purchased it but will not download for me and I did...
  5. i cant get online.

in Windows 10 Customization
    i cant get online.: I THINK THE CONNECTION IS WRONG. HOW DO I CHANGE IT https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-get-online/7e79bacd-a130-4ff0-93d1-5ec335ea9d1f
  6. how do i retrive soundpools that i bought from music maker jam

how do i retrive soundpools that i bought from music maker jam: this is what ive been trying to do for the past few years any help you could give would be greatly appreciated thank you https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-retrive-soundpools-that-i-bought-from/bd4890c6-2cab-4bae-bc67-8a713411e77e
  7. How do I get Windows Movie Maker back?

How do I get Windows Movie Maker back?: Hello, my cousin has a laptop with Win10, it didn't come with Windows Movie Maker. I don't know if this question is already asked/answered. So yeah, how do I go about getting Movie Maker back on Win10? Thanks in advance. 125196
  8. I cant load a profile

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    I cant load a profile: Good afternoon all, I have encountered a problem after running a system restore on my laptop. I can no longer get onto my computer as it wont recognise my password. I have also tried to get into Safe Mode by pressing F8 after start up, but that does not work either....
  9. Can I Get Movie Maker On Win10 Again?

Can I Get Movie Maker On Win10 Again?: I had a system disk crash and had to build the whole thing up again. All sorts of things going wrong. One of them is Movie Maker. I now find I can't get it. Can't even get Windows Essentials that it was part of. I saw a MS post said use 'photo' app but a look at that...
  10. weird symbol i cant get rid of

in Windows 10 Support
    weird symbol i cant get rid of: anyone had this and know how to get rid i tryed anti virus scan and malware and still nothing can remove it when i reboot it reappears about 2-3minutes later even when you click it doesnt respond to do anything 101240