Windows 10: I purchased Minecraft and its still asking me to "Unlock Full Game" once in the app.

Discus and support I purchased Minecraft and its still asking me to "Unlock Full Game" once in the app. in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; I have reinstalled many times but cannot get the game to register and allow me to play full version.... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by DanielMunnings, May 29, 2020.

1. I purchased Minecraft and its still asking me to "Unlock Full Game" once in the app.

I have reinstalled many times but cannot get the game to register and allow me to play full version.

:)

DanielMunnings, May 29, 2020

2. Why am I asked to "UNLOCK FULL GAME" on minecraft PS4 even after purchasing?

I have purchased the minecraft PS4 edition from Playstation Store for INR 1,581 or $19.99(as given on PS Store). Still after opening the game, it asks me to unlock the "starter collection" to play the game. I get a Trial of 90 minutes. A responseis expected
    from your side.

Regards ,

Samaksh Bhagi, May 29, 2020
  3. Minecraft Win10 Unlock Full Game Problem

Hi JM,

There are several reasons why you are seeing a Beta version of Minecraft on your Windows 10 PC instead of a full version. It is possible that the game did not update completely or you purchase a different edition of the game. To properly isolate your concern,
    please clarify the following information:

• Are you launching the game through the Xbox App?
    • Are you signed in to your Mojang account?
    • Have you tried to sign out and sign in to your profile to refresh it?

In the meantime, we recommend that you reset the Windows Store to clear the Store cache by following the steps below:

• Press Windows key + X on your keyboard.   
    • Click on Command prompt (Admin).   
    • Type wsreset.exe, and then hit Enter.   

Loraine Mon, May 29, 2020
  4. Naresh_K Win User

I purchased Minecraft and its still asking me to "Unlock Full Game" once in the app.

Unlock full game problem in Minecraft Windows 10

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft community forum.

I understand that you purchased Minecraft for Windows 10 and you are receiving an option to unlock full game. If you purchased the game from the Microsoft store. I would request you to sign in with Microsoft account that was used to make the
    purchase. I would also suggest you to check the order history to confirm if the purchase is reflecting under your account.

If you are still getting the same options, then, you will need to get in touch with
    Minecraft support so that they can help you.

Regards,

Naresh_K, May 29, 2020
Thema:

I purchased Minecraft and its still asking me to "Unlock Full Game" once in the app.

1. I purchased Minecraft and its still asking me to "Unlock Full Game" once in the app. - Similar Threads - purchased Minecraft still

2. Minecraft for Windows asks me to purchase and unlock the full version after it was gifted...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft for Windows asks me to purchase and unlock the full version after it was gifted...: I was gifted Minecraft by a friend on xbox while i play on pc. I had no problem redeeming the gift code, and it registered as minecraft for windows. When i download through the xbox app, i cant play since it tells me in need to buy another version to unlock the full game,...
  3. Minecraft for Windows asks me to purchase and unlock the full version after it was gifted...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Minecraft for Windows asks me to purchase and unlock the full version after it was gifted...: I was gifted Minecraft by a friend on xbox while i play on pc. I had no problem redeeming the gift code, and it registered as minecraft for windows. When i download through the xbox app, i cant play since it tells me in need to buy another version to unlock the full game,...
  4. Minecraft asks for me to unlock full game after owning it for years...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft asks for me to unlock full game after owning it for years...: I have been playing on a Minecraft realm for quite some time on pc and a while back it told me I don't own the full game and has given me a trial timer. I contacted Minecraft support for no help at all. I was told to redownload the game and that didn't work at all. I can...
  5. Minecraft asks for me to unlock full game after owning it for years...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Minecraft asks for me to unlock full game after owning it for years...: I have been playing on a Minecraft realm for quite some time on pc and a while back it told me I don't own the full game and has given me a trial timer. I contacted Minecraft support for no help at all. I was told to redownload the game and that didn't work at all. I can...
  6. Minecraft Unlock Full Game bug

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Unlock Full Game bug: So I have just bought minecraft windows 10 starter edition and I open the game and it stills say unlock full game, but it says i own the game. So i search up what to do, I have tried many many things but I just really wanted to know all of the resolutions to this bug....
  7. Minecraft unlock full game.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Minecraft unlock full game.: help I am an user who hgas been playing mc since 7 yrs recently in my windows 10 version my mc keeps showing Unlock full game .sometimes i go to microsoft store and it fixes it but now its not working i really need help ! i have mc bought.the windows 10...
  8. Why am I asked to "UNLOCK FULL GAME" on minecraft PS4 even after purchasing?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why am I asked to "UNLOCK FULL GAME" on minecraft PS4 even after purchasing?: I have purchased the minecraft PS4 edition from Playstation Store for INR 1,581 or $19.99as given on PS Store. Still after opening the game, it asks me to unlock the "starter collection" to play the game. I get a Trial of 90 minutes. A responseis expected from your side....
  9. I own minecraft windows 10 but it still says i unlock full game

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I own minecraft windows 10 but it still says i unlock full game: When I got Minecraft I opened the game game and i see it says unlock full version I've tried everything i could to fix the problem but it still says unlock full game may I have some help with this problem -From Preston...
  10. Minecraft "Unlock Full Game" issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft "Unlock Full Game" issue: I own the game AND bought the starter edition, but the game is still telling me to buy it. I already tried running wsreset through the cmd, but that didn't work. Tried reinstalling it countless times, as well....

Users found this page by searching for:

1. minecraft ps4 unlock full game glitch

2. minecraft ps4 unlock full game

3. Minecraft unlock full game PS4

4. why does my ps4 minecraft say unluck full game,
  5. How to fix unlock full game when launching minecraft on ps4,
  6. Minecraft says unlock full game ps4,
  7. ps4 minecraft unlock full game,
  8. Why is my minecraft saying purchase full game when i have the full game ps4,
  9. Minecraft was bought on an account but the other account says unlock full game ps4,
  10. How to unlock minecraft when i already bought it ps4,
  11. I just brought mincraft and now it is saying unlock full game ps4,
  12. unlock full game goes to starter.collection,
  13. minecraft ps4 buy full game error,
  14. why does my minecraft ps4 say i have to buy the full game ,
  15. Minecraft how to fix unlock full game glitch ps4