Windows 10: I purchased minecraft and now it wont let me play

Discus and support I purchased minecraft and now it wont let me play in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I bought it on the Microsoft store back in September but, never got around to playing it. When I went to go play it tonight the loader gave me this... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by ElijahRamthun, Mar 14, 2020.

1. I purchased minecraft and now it wont let me play

I bought it on the Microsoft store back in September but, never got around to playing it. When I went to go play it tonight the loader gave me this message "Minecraft is currently not available in your account. Here’s the error code, in case you need it: 0x803F8001" So I uninstalled the loader hoping that reinstalling the loader would solve the issue. However once I went back into the game store it wanted me to repurchase Minecraft. Just to double check that i hadn't refunded or gotten rid of the game I went to my Microsoft account online and right there was the game bundle. Please help so that I don't have to repurchase the game that I already own.

:)

ElijahRamthun, Mar 14, 2020

2. Minecraft Got Deleted After Clean Installating Windows 10 And Again Minecraft Purchased.

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I think you did a Clean Installation of Windows 10 and Clean Installation will delete all your applications; games; and your user data such as music files, video files, pictures, documents, etc.

In order to get clarity on this issue and assist you with appropriate troubleshooting steps, please reply with the answers to the questions below.

1. From where did you purchase the Minecraft game?
    2. Have you already installed Minecraft on your Windows 10 computer?

If you have purchased several copies of Minecraft from Mojang, then I suggest you to refer the
    Mojang refunds policy and check their refund policy.

If you have purchased Minecraft from Microsoft Store, then I suggest you to refer
    Returning items you bought from Microsoft Store for exchange or refund
    and check if you can get a refund.

If you have purchased Minecraft from Oculus, then I suggest you to
    Contact the Oculus Support Team
    and they will help you with this.

Please feel free to contact us back, in case you have any other questions/issues with Windows in future.

Shafeeq_Khan, Mar 14, 2020
  3. Barman58 Win User
    Homegroup For Minecraft Servers Or What?

It looks as if the existing minecraft server will use the new system without modification - It needs to be able to access the computers on the network in a two way link, which is the standard for Workgroup and Homegroup

There is a complete step by step available, if you have any issues ...

Tutorials/Setting up a server – Official Minecraft Wiki

It's not something I have any direct experience with but a quick read suggests to me that you will not need to do Much if any reconfiguration of the existing server

Barman58, Mar 14, 2020
  4. I purchased minecraft and now it wont let me play

Minecraft

Hi Reinis,

There are several editions of Minecraft. Each edition works best on the platform it was intended to.
    Minecraft: Java and Minecraft: Windows 10 editions were created for Windows 10 devices. There's a different version available for an Xbox One platform. To answer your question, since the version you have is for Windows 10,
    you'll need to purchase the game's Xbox One version. You may purchase Minecraft: Xbox One version on this

link

Our Xbox developers are collating suggestions for the improvement of your Xbox gaming experience. Recently, we've created the
    Xbox Play Anywhere feature. This allows Windows 10 games to be played on Xbox One and vice versa. Based on the list, Minecraft is not yet an
    XPA game. You may refer to this
    link
    for additional details regarding the XPA games. Since Minecraft is not yet an
    XPA game, we recommend submitting a post to the
    Xbox UserVoice
    page and request this game to be included as an Xbox Play Anywhere.

We hope we're able to answer your query.

If there's anything else you want to clarify, don't hesitate to get back to us. We'd be glad to further assist you.

Catherine Cus., Mar 14, 2020
Thema:

I purchased minecraft and now it wont let me play

1. I purchased minecraft and now it wont let me play - Similar Threads - purchased minecraft wont

2. I bought minecraft java edition and it wont let me play

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I bought minecraft java edition and it wont let me play: I just bought minecraft java and it has charged money from me and when i try to buy it again it it says its already owned. Its really confusing that it says already owned because it wont let me play.I want a refund....
  3. I bought minecraft java edition and it wont let me play

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I bought minecraft java edition and it wont let me play: I just bought minecraft java and it has charged money from me and when i try to buy it again it it says its already owned. Its really confusing that it says already owned because it wont let me play.I want a refund....
  4. Java Minecraft wont let me play

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Java Minecraft wont let me play: I Recently Bought the Minecraft Java and Bedrock Bundle but it only gave me bedrock edition and wont let me play java. im not buying it again. any one know how to fix I dont use a family shared account...
  5. Java Minecraft wont let me play

Java Minecraft wont let me play: I Recently Bought the Minecraft Java and Bedrock Bundle but it only gave me bedrock edition and wont let me play java. im not buying it again. any one know how to fix I dont use a family shared account...
  6. Purchased Minecraft but will only let me play in demo mode

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Purchased Minecraft but will only let me play in demo mode: Absolute amateurism on the part of Microsoft and Mojang. I bought Bendrock. I bought Java as a standalone license. I bought both licenses for my kids and I bought the mobile versions. It worked for a few months, but today...When you try to ligin "can't log in" you can buy the...
  7. Purchased Minecraft but will only let me play in demo mode

Purchased Minecraft but will only let me play in demo mode: Absolute amateurism on the part of Microsoft and Mojang. I bought Bendrock. I bought Java as a standalone license. I bought both licenses for my kids and I bought the mobile versions. It worked for a few months, but today...When you try to ligin "can't log in" you can buy the...
  8. Minecraft wont let me play anymore

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft wont let me play anymore: I've had minecraft for years and have played it thousands of times but recently it wont let me play at all and is telling me to purchase it again even though ive already bought it, i bought the game when i first got my xbox and have never had issues like this, it wont let me...
  9. Minecraft wont let me play anymore

Minecraft wont let me play anymore: I've had minecraft for years and have played it thousands of times but recently it wont let me play at all and is telling me to purchase it again even though ive already bought it, i bought the game when i first got my xbox and have never had issues like this, it wont let me...
  10. minecraft wont let me play online

in Windows 10 Gaming
    minecraft wont let me play online: All i want to do is play some minecraft windows 10 edition online but it always say "there was an error signing in to you're account." can someone help me?...