Windows 10: I purchased Minecraft but cannot find it any longer

Discus and support I purchased Minecraft but cannot find it any longer in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; It was about two years ago when I purchased this game in the Store. I got a free gift code for Minecraft windows 10 edition. But I cannot find the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by DonnaDavisc, May 9, 2019.

1. I purchased Minecraft but cannot find it any longer

It was about two years ago when I purchased this game in the Store. I got a free gift code for Minecraft windows 10 edition. But I cannot find the game anywhere and it keeps repeating that I should buy this game. Why?

:)

DonnaDavisc, May 9, 2019
  2. Barman58 Win User

Homegroup For Minecraft Servers Or What?

It looks as if the existing minecraft server will use the new system without modification - It needs to be able to access the computers on the network in a two way link, which is the standard for Workgroup and Homegroup

There is a complete step by step available, if you have any issues ...

Tutorials/Setting up a server – Official Minecraft Wiki

It's not something I have any direct experience with but a quick read suggests to me that you will not need to do Much if any reconfiguration of the existing server

Barman58, May 9, 2019
  3. Just got minecraft PC edition, freezes on Mojang logo

Thanks for the clarification.

For us to have a better overview of your concern, kindly answer the following questions:

• Which edition of Minecraft are you using?
    • Are you using the physical copy or digital version of the game?
    • Where did you purchase the game?
    We suggest that you follow the steps provided on this
    link
    on how to find out if a game will work on your Windows 10 device.

Keep us posted.

Catherine Cus., May 9, 2019
  4. I purchased Minecraft but cannot find it any longer

Minecraft

Hi Reinis,

There are several editions of Minecraft. Each edition works best on the platform it was intended to.
    Minecraft: Java and Minecraft: Windows 10 editions were created for Windows 10 devices. There's a different version available for an Xbox One platform. To answer your question, since the version you have is for Windows 10,
    you'll need to purchase the game's Xbox One version. You may purchase Minecraft: Xbox One version on this

link

Our Xbox developers are collating suggestions for the improvement of your Xbox gaming experience. Recently, we've created the
    Xbox Play Anywhere feature. This allows Windows 10 games to be played on Xbox One and vice versa. Based on the list, Minecraft is not yet an
    XPA game. You may refer to this
    link
    for additional details regarding the XPA games. Since Minecraft is not yet an
    XPA game, we recommend submitting a post to the
    Xbox UserVoice
    page and request this game to be included as an Xbox Play Anywhere.

We hope we're able to answer your query.

If there's anything else you want to clarify, don't hesitate to get back to us. We'd be glad to further assist you.

Catherine Cus., May 9, 2019
Thema:

I purchased Minecraft but cannot find it any longer

1. I purchased Minecraft but cannot find it any longer - Similar Threads - purchased Minecraft cannot

2. I purchased the hevc app and cannot find it

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I purchased the hevc app and cannot find it: I cannot locate the HEVC app I bought and paid for. It is in my order history. No download. No link to access it. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-purchased-the-hevc-app-and-cannot-find-it/51109b95-1444-4fc0-87fe-2dfa8961270d
  3. I purchased the hevc app and cannot find it

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I purchased the hevc app and cannot find it: I cannot locate the HEVC app I bought and paid for. It is in my order history. No download. No link to access it. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-purchased-the-hevc-app-and-cannot-find-it/51109b95-1444-4fc0-87fe-2dfa8961270d
  4. I purchased the hevc app and cannot find it

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
  5. Minecraft no longer purchased

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft no longer purchased: I've owned this game for 10+ years and have migrated my account from mojang->windows and played fine last year. I updated my email and now the launcher is demanding I buy the game again before I can play....
  6. Minecraft no longer purchased

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Minecraft no longer purchased: I've owned this game for 10+ years and have migrated my account from mojang->windows and played fine last year. I updated my email and now the launcher is demanding I buy the game again before I can play....
  7. How to find the Minecraft for Windows 10 that I purchased.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to find the Minecraft for Windows 10 that I purchased.: I bought Minecraft for Windows 10 for my grandson, and received a receipt. But I cannot find it anywhere on my computer. I don't have an X-Box console....
  8. Cant find minecraft for win10 after purchasing

Cant find minecraft for win10 after purchasing: Hey, I purchsed minecraft for win10, however I cant find it on my Library at the MS store. any ideas? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-find-minecraft-for-win10-after-purchasing/9d986fd6-92ee-4ed3-bd25-041b0ce8b038
  9. I cannot connect to any minecraft servers.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I cannot connect to any minecraft servers.: Whenever I try to connect to a new server on Minecraft it says,"Unable to connect to world" https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cannot-connect-to-any-minecraft-servers/b122fa3f-9d38-4055-993e-9bf675190b8e
  10. Cannot find App Purchase in Store

Cannot find App Purchase in Store: Split from this thread. I can't find Zoo Tycoon 2 on the Microsoft store... and I know I have bought it. Very confused. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cannot-find-app-purchase-in-store/e1f1ad38-f9a3-40c7-b87b-c3f1ebf07083"