Windows 10: I purchased Minecraft for Windows 10 and it won't download. Please help.

Discus and support I purchased Minecraft for Windows 10 and it won't download. Please help. in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; I just purchased Minecraft through Microsoft and it won't download/install onto my computer. I can go to my Microsoft account and see that I own it and... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by BrianHall_71, Jul 18, 2020.

1. I purchased Minecraft for Windows 10 and it won't download. Please help.

I just purchased Minecraft through Microsoft and it won't download/install onto my computer. I can go to my Microsoft account and see that I own it and click on the blue Install/Play tab and it opens up a tab to install on my device which is my PC. I choose my PC and it says "We’re attempting to install on your selected devices." and nothing happens.

:)

BrianHall_71, Jul 18, 2020
  2. DMCNY Win User

Purchased Minecraft 10 app and the download won't complete

Purchased Minecraft for Windows 10 app from the Windows app store and the download has been running for

days and won't complete. I cleared the Store Cache and also turned off firewalls but it didn't help. Any suggestions would

be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

DMCNY, Jul 18, 2020
  3. Minecraft Got Deleted After Clean Installating Windows 10 And Again Minecraft Purchased.

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I think you did a Clean Installation of Windows 10 and Clean Installation will delete all your applications; games; and your user data such as music files, video files, pictures, documents, etc.

In order to get clarity on this issue and assist you with appropriate troubleshooting steps, please reply with the answers to the questions below.

1. From where did you purchase the Minecraft game?
    2. Have you already installed Minecraft on your Windows 10 computer?

If you have purchased several copies of Minecraft from Mojang, then I suggest you to refer the
    Mojang refunds policy and check their refund policy.

If you have purchased Minecraft from Microsoft Store, then I suggest you to refer
    Returning items you bought from Microsoft Store for exchange or refund
    and check if you can get a refund.

If you have purchased Minecraft from Oculus, then I suggest you to
    Contact the Oculus Support Team
    and they will help you with this.

Please feel free to contact us back, in case you have any other questions/issues with Windows in future.

Shafeeq_Khan, Jul 18, 2020
  4. I purchased Minecraft for Windows 10 and it won't download. Please help.

My purchased Windows 10 minecraft and its in my purchased list on my microsoft account. But i cant get it to download or i dont know how to download it

My purchased Windows 10 minecraft and its in my purchased list on my microsoft account. But i cant get it to download or i dont know how to download it

RajanDhaliwal, Jul 18, 2020
Thema:

I purchased Minecraft for Windows 10 and it won't download. Please help.

1. I purchased Minecraft for Windows 10 and it won't download. Please help. - Similar Threads - purchased Minecraft won't

2. Minecraft won't download

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Minecraft won't download: The Minecraft says it's already downloaded, when it's not. Every time I try to open it says no documents found but doesn't give me the option to redownload https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/minecraft-wont-download/3753fa13-6547-494a-bb82-4fda5bbccc33
  3. Help with Minecraft Windows 10 download

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Help with Minecraft Windows 10 download: I redeemed a Minecraft Windows 10 code a while ago, but I no longer have the game, even though I redeemed the code, and played the game for a bit, it is now asking me to pay 30$ for it, even though I redeemed my code on that email....
  4. Minecraft Purchased But i cant download it

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Minecraft Purchased But i cant download it: Hello, I recently purchased Minecraft windows 10 starter edition got charged for it, but i cant download it or see it my order history or library. What should i do?...
  5. how to download minecraft for windows 10 please

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how to download minecraft for windows 10 please: We already have Java on the PC. Want to install Minecraft for Windows 10 Bedrock version as well. Have paid for Windows 10 version in microsoft store, have email as receipt. Cant see where to download/install from? Help please!...
  6. A windows 10 pro purchase that won't download

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    A windows 10 pro purchase that won't download: I purchased windows 10 pro from the Microsoft store on my computer for $99.00 with a credit card! I proceeded to download the upgrade and I get an error message! I can't figure out what to do next!...
  7. Purchased Minecraft 10 app and the download won't complete

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Purchased Minecraft 10 app and the download won't complete: Purchased Minecraft for Windows 10 app from the Windows app store and the download has been running for days and won't complete. I cleared the Store Cache and also turned off firewalls but it didn't help. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. Thanks....
  8. Minecraft for Windows 10 won't download

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Minecraft for Windows 10 won't download: [ATTACH]I click on See Details... then this happens.[ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/minecraft-for-windows-10-wont-download/dbbbb8c2-4c0d-40d4-9d44-e845457d6f10
  9. Purchased content for minecraft won't complete downloads

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Purchased content for minecraft won't complete downloads: I bought the master pack minecraft for Windows 10. Some of the included and additional purchased mashups and textures are stuck in the downloading phase. It will not let me stop or restart the download. It will not install by trying to start a new world with the packs. What...
  10. Minecraft for Windows 10 won't download

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Minecraft for Windows 10 won't download: Hey so a few years back I got my new PC with windows 10 on it. At the time I had Minecraft: Java Edition so I got the free code for the Windows 10 Edition and redeemed it but never got around to installing it. [ATTACH] I now want to play it but on the Microsoft store, it...