Windows 10: I Purchased Minecraft for windows 10 and now it says I have to rebuy it

Discus and support I Purchased Minecraft for windows 10 and now it says I have to rebuy it in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Was literally playing it the other day, I go to long into it today and says I need to rebuy it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by NicBrodnicki, Nov 15, 2020.

1. I Purchased Minecraft for windows 10 and now it says I have to rebuy it

Was literally playing it the other day, I go to long into it today and says I need to rebuy it

:)

NicBrodnicki, Nov 15, 2020

2. Minecraft Got Deleted After Clean Installating Windows 10 And Again Minecraft Purchased.

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I think you did a Clean Installation of Windows 10 and Clean Installation will delete all your applications; games; and your user data such as music files, video files, pictures, documents, etc.

In order to get clarity on this issue and assist you with appropriate troubleshooting steps, please reply with the answers to the questions below.

1. From where did you purchase the Minecraft game?
    2. Have you already installed Minecraft on your Windows 10 computer?

If you have purchased several copies of Minecraft from Mojang, then I suggest you to refer the
    Mojang refunds policy and check their refund policy.

If you have purchased Minecraft from Microsoft Store, then I suggest you to refer
    Returning items you bought from Microsoft Store for exchange or refund
    and check if you can get a refund.

If you have purchased Minecraft from Oculus, then I suggest you to
    Contact the Oculus Support Team
    and they will help you with this.

Please feel free to contact us back, in case you have any other questions/issues with Windows in future.

Shafeeq_Khan, Nov 15, 2020
  3. Barman58 Win User
    Homegroup For Minecraft Servers Or What?

It looks as if the existing minecraft server will use the new system without modification - It needs to be able to access the computers on the network in a two way link, which is the standard for Workgroup and Homegroup

There is a complete step by step available, if you have any issues ...

Tutorials/Setting up a server – Official Minecraft Wiki

It's not something I have any direct experience with but a quick read suggests to me that you will not need to do Much if any reconfiguration of the existing server

Barman58, Nov 15, 2020
  4. I Purchased Minecraft for windows 10 and now it says I have to rebuy it

Minecraft windows 10 purchase problem

Hi all,

Added some $ to my 11yo's microsoft account so he could buy a world in Minecraft Windows 10. He completed the purchase (I have the receipt and it shows up in his purchases in Microsoft Store) but in the game itself I get a message saying it can't connect
    to the microsoft store and to check my internet connection (which is working fine.)

Tried a few suggestions from the forums, including a reset of minecraft in which I forgot to back up his worlds.

So, now his pocket money is gone, his worlds are gone and he can't play what he has paid for.

Help!

DaveGiles3, Nov 15, 2020
Thema:

I Purchased Minecraft for windows 10 and now it says I have to rebuy it

1. I Purchased Minecraft for windows 10 and now it says I have to rebuy it - Similar Threads - Purchased Minecraft says

2. It says I need to rebuy minecraft?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    It says I need to rebuy minecraft?: So a long time ago I bought minecraft and played a lot, created worlds and all of that. Recently I have tried logging on again but it says "BUY NOW" even though I bought java when it was by itself and not with bedrock....
  3. It says I need to rebuy minecraft?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    It says I need to rebuy minecraft?: So a long time ago I bought minecraft and played a lot, created worlds and all of that. Recently I have tried logging on again but it says "BUY NOW" even though I bought java when it was by itself and not with bedrock....
  4. It keeps saying that I have to rebuy Minecraft when I already bought it.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    It keeps saying that I have to rebuy Minecraft when I already bought it.: I wiped my computer and reinstalled windows 10 and I was trying to reinstall Minecraft, but when I log into my account on the website and Microsoft store, it tells me I have to rebuy it. I am pretty sure I am using the correct account so, how can I fix this....
  5. Do I have to rebuy Minecraft?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Do I have to rebuy Minecraft?: So, I bought Minecraft and played for a few days, then I closed the game and went to sleep. The next day I attempted to open the launcher but it wasn't there and when I when t to redownload it it said the website I was looking for did not exist. Then it said I was only able...
  6. Do I have to rebuy Minecraft?

Do I have to rebuy Minecraft?: So, I bought Minecraft and played for a few days, then I closed the game and went to sleep. The next day I attempted to open the launcher but it wasn't there and when I when t to redownload it it said the website I was looking for did not exist. Then it said I was only able...
  7. Do I have to rebuy minecraft

Do I have to rebuy minecraft: My girlfriend recently reset her pc and tried to download Minecraft but it said she had to buy it again, whats with that? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/do-i-have-to-rebuy-minecraft/77f3f2bd-6244-4d0d-b0a6-df86a20a3d47
  8. Do I have to rebuy minecraft

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Do I have to rebuy minecraft: My girlfriend recently reset her pc and tried to download Minecraft but it said she had to buy it again, whats with that? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/do-i-have-to-rebuy-minecraft/77f3f2bd-6244-4d0d-b0a6-df86a20a3d47
  9. I purchased Minecraft but it says I have not?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I purchased Minecraft but it says I have not?: I was having a lot of problems trying to install Minecraft for windows and when I finally was able to I can't play it? I purchased the "Minecraft for Windows + Launcher" on the Xbox website, when I went to install it I had to download the Xbox app on my computer. I have tried...
  10. I purchased Minecraft but it says I have not?

I purchased Minecraft but it says I have not?: I was having a lot of problems trying to install Minecraft for windows and when I finally was able to I can't play it? I purchased the "Minecraft for Windows + Launcher" on the Xbox website, when I went to install it I had to download the Xbox app on my computer. I have tried...