Windows 10: I purchased minecraft starter pack for window 10 but it says no device found.

Discus and support I purchased minecraft starter pack for window 10 but it says no device found. in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I purchased minecraft starter pack for window 10 but when i try to download it says no device found. did i buy the wrong thing ? I want to play on PC.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by PatTsang, May 5, 2019.

1. PatTsang Win User

I purchased minecraft starter pack for window 10 but it says no device found.

I purchased minecraft starter pack for window 10 but when i try to download it says no device found. did i buy the wrong thing ? I want to play on PC. but it says xbox on the top !

:)

PatTsang, May 5, 2019
  2. ReneeMc85 Win User

Minecraft Skin Packs

I purchased the Sunrise Highschool skin pack by The Hive. I got an email confirmation with my order number and it states my card was successfully charged, but the pack is still locked when I log into my minecraft account and it hasn't shown up under my available
    packs link. Is there a step to redeem the pack that I'm missing and isn't clearly stated?

I am playing the win10 edition on pc.

ReneeMc85, May 5, 2019
  3. installment - sims 3 starter pack

Hi Misty,

To properly isolate your concern and provide you an appropriate solution, please provide the details below:

• Is the game already installed on the computer?
    • Are you trying to install the starter pack from the disc?
    • Are there any error messages when you try to install the starter pack?

Make sure that you are using the compatibility mode in Windows 10. You can check the steps to enable compatibility mode on this

link

Additionally, please make sure that the computer meets the minimum system requirements for Sims 3. You can check on this

link
    for more information.

We're looking forward to your response.

Loraine Mon, May 5, 2019
  4. DruePrimm Win User

Trouble accessing Gigantic- Starter Pack

I purchased the Gigantic Starter Pack on the Microsoft store but it won't register that I have it bought when I run the game in the Xbox app, is there anyway to access my content while playing on Windows 10?

DruePrimm, May 5, 2019
Thema:

1. I purchased minecraft starter pack for window 10 but it says no device found. - Similar Threads - purchased minecraft starter

2. Minecraft starter and creator pack problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft starter and creator pack problem: So I was trying to get Minecraft xbox one edidtion but I just got bedrock starter pack and creators pack but I already owned bedrock in digital form so I put the disk in and I didnt get any of the things that it said like minecoins texturepack and all the other stuff...
  3. Minecraft starter and creator pack problem

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Minecraft starter and creator pack problem: So I was trying to get Minecraft xbox one edidtion but I just got bedrock starter pack and creators pack but I already owned bedrock in digital form so I put the disk in and I didnt get any of the things that it said like minecoins texturepack and all the other stuff...
  4. Minecraft for Windows 10 Starter Pack won't install

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Minecraft for Windows 10 Starter Pack won't install: I bought Minecraft for Windows 10 Starter Pack. But my boyfriend has the java edition so we can't play together. He suggested I uninstall it to see if I could return it for a refund. But I'd already played it for a bit so I couldn't return it. When I try to reinstall it, it...
  5. Minecraft windows 10 starter pack not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft windows 10 starter pack not working: Today I bought minecraft Window 10 edition starter pack on the minecraft official website and it took me to this page. [ATTACH] I clicked on install/ play and i took me to this page [ATTACH] And I was charged from buying it earlier on Minecraft's official...
  6. Minecraft Pack Shows as not purchases

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Minecraft Pack Shows as not purchases: So I have Minecraft, and I have it on my phone and pc. Two separate accounts I purchased a pack on my phone. I logged into my pc with the Microsoft account for my phone and all my packs transferred to my pc from my phone. I tried logging out and signing into the Microsoft...
  7. I cannot install my minecraft windows starter pack

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    I cannot install my minecraft windows starter pack: I recently bought minecraft with windows 10 starter pack and when I try to install it show an error pls help me fix it[IMG] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cannot-install-my-minecraft-windows-starter-pack/67d30275-d4d3-4d75-8764-8c6ed27beec9
  8. Minecraft Starter Pack Minecoins not received

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Starter Pack Minecoins not received: Hello, I recently purchased Minecraft for Windows 10 Starter Collection. And I received all the Texture Packs and Skins available with it but havent received the 700 Minecoins which is included in the Pack. Anywhere I should receive it or Activate it to get it in my...
  9. Purchased Minecraft Starter Pack but didn't receive the Minecoins!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Purchased Minecraft Starter Pack but didn't receive the Minecoins!: I purchased the Minecraft Starter Pack for Windows 10 as a gift but the recipient didn't receive the 700 minecoins that the description said it included. The skin packs etc, were there, just not the minecoins Is there something I need to do for these to be accessible? The...
  10. Can't Play Minecraft Starter Pack Minecraft Windows 10 Edition

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't Play Minecraft Starter Pack Minecraft Windows 10 Edition: So I've already owned minecraft windows 10 edition but for some reason I couldn't play online anymore and it always said I had to buy one of both packs. So I bought Minecraft Starter edition, it's showing up in my Microsoft Store Library but minecraft still tells me to buy...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. minecraft starter pack says no device

2. I purchased a skin pack but it now says that I have not purchased it

3. do i have to buy a starter pack when i already have purchased minecraft

4. i just purchashed minecraft starter pack and it isnt showing on the cmputer,
  5. i bought minecraft starter pack and it says i dont