Windows 10: I purchased Minecraft Windows 10 Edition and it's not in my library

Discus and support I purchased Minecraft Windows 10 Edition and it's not in my library in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Recently, my laptop had a virus which forced me to clean the hard drive. After I cleaned it and reinstalled Windows 10, I wanted to redownload... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by TheWeirdOne1, Sep 19, 2019.

1. I purchased Minecraft Windows 10 Edition and it's not in my library

Recently, my laptop had a virus which forced me to clean the hard drive. After I cleaned it and reinstalled Windows 10, I wanted to redownload Minecraft Windows 10 Edition but it's not in my library. It appears in my Order History, but not in my Library. I used a redeem code because I already had Minecraft Java Edition before and I tried using the code again but it wouldn't accept it. I've already tried signing in and out of my account, too.

:)

TheWeirdOne1, Sep 19, 2019

2. Purchased Multiple Copies Of Minecraft Versions, But Need Minecraft - Java Edition.

Hi Debalena,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

If you have purchased several copies of Minecraft from Mojang, then I suggest you to refer the
    Mojang refunds policy and check their refund policy.

If you want to swap your editions of Minecraft that you have purchased, please
    Contact Mojang Support and they will help you with this.

If you have purchased Minecraft from Microsoft Store, then I suggest you to refer
    Returning items you bought from Microsoft Store for exchange or refund
    and check if you can get a refund.

As you need the Java Edition of Minecraft, you can follow the steps mentioned in
    How do I install Minecraft: Java Edition? and install
    the Java Edition of Minecraft on your computer.

Before purchasing the Java Edition of Minecraft, I suggest you to refer the system requirements for installing the Java Edition of Minecraft from
    Minecraft: Java Edition system requirements.

For reference, you may also refer the Different Minecraft Editions
    to know more about the different versions of Minecraft.

Shafeeq_Khan, Sep 19, 2019
  3. Cannot get Minecraft Java Edition for free after purchasing Minecraft Windows 10 edition

I accidentally purchased Minecraft Windows 10 edition without knowing that i cannot get Minecraft Java edition for free by purchasing windows 10 edition .Mojang is providing free windows 10 edition for those who purchased Minecraft Java Edition.Why doesn't
    it work other way around when the price is same for both products.Pleease help me.

srisatya9618, Sep 19, 2019
  4. I purchased Minecraft Windows 10 Edition and it's not in my library

Just got minecraft PC edition, freezes on Mojang logo

Thanks for the clarification.

For us to have a better overview of your concern, kindly answer the following questions:

• Which edition of Minecraft are you using?
    • Are you using the physical copy or digital version of the game?
    • Where did you purchase the game?
    We suggest that you follow the steps provided on this
    link
    on how to find out if a game will work on your Windows 10 device.

Keep us posted.

Catherine Cus., Sep 19, 2019
Thema:

I purchased Minecraft Windows 10 Edition and it's not in my library

1. I purchased Minecraft Windows 10 Edition and it's not in my library - Similar Threads - purchased Minecraft Edition

2. Minecraft Windows 10 edition not in my library/history

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Minecraft Windows 10 edition not in my library/history: I redeemed my copy of Minecraft Windows 10 edition long ago on my old pc with my xbox account linked. I wasn't aware of the final redeem date and bought a new pc afterwards and didn't think of getting my Minecraft back until now since I'm interested to see the new stuff. My...
  3. Minecraft Windows 10 edition Not showing up in library.

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Minecraft Windows 10 edition Not showing up in library.: I redeemed Minecraft for windows 10 a while ago on my computer, maybe around 2019. I had to restart my computer about a month ago, and I "lost the licensing for the game" even though I own it. So I purchased the game from the Microsoft store, then something came up with...
  4. Minecraft not in my library

Minecraft not in my library: About a year ago I downloaded Minecraft Windows 10 Edition on my PC. I just recently got a new laptop and I want to download Minecraft Windows 10 Edition on my new device. I was told that I could log into the Microsoft Store on the same account that I purchased Minecraft on...
  5. Minecraft Windows 10 Edition not purchased? apparently...

Minecraft Windows 10 Edition not purchased? apparently...: So.... I bought Minecraft on the Microsoft store app 1-2 years ago, only to now see it as an app I need to purchase. I am going to be buying a new pc so seeing this makes me worry that I won't be able to play Minecraft on it without purchasing it first Again : I'll send a...
  6. Minecraft windows 10 edition is not showing in my library

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft windows 10 edition is not showing in my library: Today I bought Minecraft for my daughter, but the game isnt showing in my library for us to install, but it is showing in my purchase history. We keep going round in circles as the page says we have bought the game, we click on play and it send us to the store to buy the...
  7. Minecraft Windows 10 Edition missing after purchasing in 2016

Minecraft Windows 10 Edition missing after purchasing in 2016: This was my key: KRDHJ-C4GMW-GTVWF-GVX2T-YQXKZ [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] As you can see I do not have the game even though I should already have it. I remember playing it on Windows 10 on a different computer as Mr Bovard with my Xbox live account shown above. It upsets...
  8. Accidentally purchased minecraft Windows edition instead of minecraft starter edition.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Accidentally purchased minecraft Windows edition instead of minecraft starter edition.: Hi We have accidentally purchased minecraft Windows edition instead of minecraft starter edition. Is there any option available to upgrade or change the package? Best Regards Adil M...
  9. For some reason, minecraft windows 10 edition is not in my library

in Windows 10 Gaming
    For some reason, minecraft windows 10 edition is not in my library: Around June of 2019, I redeemed a Minecraft code for the windows 10 edition. I own Java and even have the Xbox 360/one versions. However, I recently wanted to redownload it on my pc and have found that it is not in my library. I tried searching on multiple emails just in...
  10. Minecraft Windows 10 Edition Not in Library

Minecraft Windows 10 Edition Not in Library: Okay, so about two years ago, I purchased an Xbox One S. With it, I received a code for Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition. I've never really given two **** about MC, but it was "free" so I redeemed it. However, I didn't have Windows 10, and this was after the free upgrade period,...