Windows 10: I purchased Office Home and Student and am unable to sign in and install with my product key

Discus and support I purchased Office Home and Student and am unable to sign in and install with my product key in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Please help. I have purchased Office , home & student and I am unable to install because you still have my email active and when I try to use another... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by SLee Torr, May 25, 2023.

1. SLee Torr Win User

I purchased Office Home and Student and am unable to sign in and install with my product key

Please help. I have purchased Office , home & student and I am unable to install because you still have my email active and when I try to use another email, it tells me the product key is listed for the email you have on file.

:)

SLee Torr, May 25, 2023
  2. bobjoe Win User

Where to download Office 2007 with product key?

I put in my product key and solved the captcha, but then I see this:

I purchased Office Home and Student and am unable to sign in and install with my product key 47776d1485959472t-where-download-office-2007-product-key-capture2.png

After I click next, it asks me to sign in to a Microsoft Account. *Sad

I'm not interested in buying Office. I don't think I was clear, sorry. What I mean is that I already have Office 2007 Home and Student, purchased in 2008. I am trying to install it on a computer without a DVD drive and without having to create a Microsoft Account.

What do you mean, "black listed"? Black listed from what? I installed Office 2007 on my desktop using the DVD I bought in 2008 with no problems in Windows 10. Bill Gates once said a few years ago that ANY Microsoft software product that a person buys will always be compatible with later versions of Windows, and that applies to Office, of course.

bobjoe, May 25, 2023
  3. Microsoft Office Key purchased from The Key Factory.

Thank you for your reply.

Yes, I did install Microsoft Office Suite on purchasing the product.

I did loggin to Office.com but other than the apps I have downloaded I can not see the key

thank you again

B Rahimzadeh, May 25, 2023
  4. I purchased Office Home and Student and am unable to sign in and install with my product key

Office 365 for students

Its possible you need to download the software install files from the schools website if you purchased it through the school.

• Please uninstall any Office trial versions on your device before installing Office 365 Education.
    • Open the Microsoft Office 365 Web site.
    • On the Office in education screen, enter your IT Account NetID, followed by <university email
      address>
      and click Get Started.
    • Select I'm a student on the next page. You will be sent an email with instructions.
    • Follow the steps in the email. It is recommended that you use the same password as you use for other
      University services.

Andre Da Costa, May 25, 2023
Thema:

I purchased Office Home and Student and am unable to sign in and install with my product key

1. I purchased Office Home and Student and am unable to sign in and install with my product key - Similar Threads - purchased Office Home

2. I just purchased on installed microsoft office home and student but cannot find it on my...

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    I just purchased on installed microsoft office home and student but cannot find it on my...: I purchased Microsoft Office Home & Student at Office Max, downloaded it using office.com/setup and entered keycode.Now I cannot find it on my computer....
  3. I just purchased on installed microsoft office home and student but cannot find it on my...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I just purchased on installed microsoft office home and student but cannot find it on my...: I purchased Microsoft Office Home & Student at Office Max, downloaded it using office.com/setup and entered keycode.Now I cannot find it on my computer....
  4. I just purchased on installed microsoft office home and student but cannot find it on my...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. I purchased Office Home and Student and am unable to sign in and install with my product key

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    I purchased Office Home and Student and am unable to sign in and install with my product key: Please help. I have purchased Office , home & student and I am unable to install because you still have my email active and when I try to use another email, it tells me the product key is listed for the email you have on file....
  6. I purchased Office Home and Student and am unable to sign in and install with my product key

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I purchased Office Home and Student and am unable to sign in and install with my product key: Please help. I have purchased Office , home & student and I am unable to install because you still have my email active and when I try to use another email, it tells me the product key is listed for the email you have on file....
  7. Unable to reinstall Office 2019 Home & Student

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to reinstall Office 2019 Home & Student: Reinstall Microsoft Office Home & Student 2019.Performed Windows install.After entering my numerous times I am unable to complete install. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/unable-to-reinstall-office-2019-home-student/b2a4d8b6-dc59-4652-98ae-f6f4e9534451
  8. unable to access my new installed windows office home and student.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    unable to access my new installed windows office home and student.: Recently bought office home and student 2019, a product key was issued and I was asked to go to the Microsoft office website https://redeem.microsoft.com/?wa=wsignin1.0. I placed the product key and installed the programme. Currently I am still having the same problem the...
  9. install office home and student 2019

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    install office home and student 2019: i get the error message oxcc43ns3 when I entered my product key and it won't install. Does anyone know what this means and how to fix it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/install-office-home-and-student-2019/77332fb8-93bc-4f00-ad1a-b993c20f74f7
  10. Office home and student

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Office home and student: I purchased a three year sub. to office home and student and my computer crashed. I purchased a new laptop, so how to I get my subscription on to my new laptop. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/office-home-and-student/185a121a-9ce5-4689-bd8b-11daef0117a9"