Windows 10: I purchased skins for the minecraft windows 10 edition but I can't find them

Discus and support I purchased skins for the minecraft windows 10 edition but I can't find them in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; I bought a skin pack last night and attempted to buy some more today but had trouble with an error saying I couldn't connect to the app store. After... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by Caludex, Apr 3, 2019.

1. Caludex Win User

I purchased skins for the minecraft windows 10 edition but I can't find them

I bought a skin pack last night and attempted to buy some more today but had trouble with an error saying I couldn't connect to the app store. After reinstalling minecraft the purchase was then completed BUT, now I can't find the skin pack I bought last night.

I went into the skins list and tried scrolling down but no matter how far I scroll I simply cannot find them.

:)

Caludex, Apr 3, 2019
  2. ReneeMc85 Win User

Minecraft Skin Packs

I purchased the Sunrise Highschool skin pack by The Hive. I got an email confirmation with my order number and it states my card was successfully charged, but the pack is still locked when I log into my minecraft account and it hasn't shown up under my available
    packs link. Is there a step to redeem the pack that I'm missing and isn't clearly stated?

I am playing the win10 edition on pc.

ReneeMc85, Apr 3, 2019
  3. Cannot get Minecraft Java Edition for free after purchasing Minecraft Windows 10 edition

I accidentally purchased Minecraft Windows 10 edition without knowing that i cannot get Minecraft Java edition for free by purchasing windows 10 edition .Mojang is providing free windows 10 edition for those who purchased Minecraft Java Edition.Why doesn't
    it work other way around when the price is same for both products.Pleease help me.

srisatya9618, Apr 3, 2019
  4. Brink Win User

Minecraft: Education Edition will launch November 1

Source: Minecraft: Education Edition will launch November 1 | Windows Experience Blog

Brink, Apr 3, 2019
Thema:

1. I purchased skins for the minecraft windows 10 edition but I can't find them - Similar Threads - purchased skins minecraft

2. I can't find the UWP of Minecraft to put my skins on Xbox one.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can't find the UWP of Minecraft to put my skins on Xbox one.: pls help in the app my files explorer. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-find-the-uwp-of-minecraft-to-put-my-skins/873d1623-1d91-4ff3-9534-e0ecf52d95e6
  3. I can't find the UWP of Minecraft to put my skins on Xbox one.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I can't find the UWP of Minecraft to put my skins on Xbox one.: pls help in the app my files explorer. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-find-the-uwp-of-minecraft-to-put-my-skins/873d1623-1d91-4ff3-9534-e0ecf52d95e6
  4. How to find the Minecraft for Windows 10 that I purchased.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to find the Minecraft for Windows 10 that I purchased.: I bought Minecraft for Windows 10 for my grandson, and received a receipt. But I cannot find it anywhere on my computer. I don't have an X-Box console....
  5. I can't find where "skins" thing is on Minecraft. P.S. I play on windows

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can't find where "skins" thing is on Minecraft. P.S. I play on windows: I need help on finding where "skins" is on windows 10 version of Minecraft so I can import my own custom skin that I made. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-find-where-skins-thing-is-on-minecraft-ps-i/31eb98ef-7ea9-4ee3-8965-74f147ea390c
  6. Can't Install Minecraft Windows 10 Edition even though I already purchased it

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Can't Install Minecraft Windows 10 Edition even though I already purchased it: Hello, I have previously purchased and played Minecraft Windows 10 Edition on my PC. I was experiencing trouble with the game, so I uninstalled it. When I returned to the Microsoft Store to re-install it, it says I have not purchased the game. When I check my library, it...
  7. Minecraft (Windows 10 edition) Skins not loading

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Minecraft (Windows 10 edition) Skins not loading: So recently i've logged into Minecraft since I haven't played in a while, I go ahead and choose my skin and join a public server, everything was fine until everyone turned into a blank white skin. Sometimes they're just Steve, Iv'e reinstalled the game multiple times and the...
  8. Cannot find Minecraft Overworld skin

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Cannot find Minecraft Overworld skin: Hey, I can Not find my gift from Xbox Minecraft Overworld skin. Order number= 3167622622 ***Modified title from: Minecraft Window 10*** https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cannot-find-minecraft-overworld-skin/ef5f0ea8-6a4d-4ef8-ad12-56ee4c411094"
  9. I purchased Minecraft Windows 10 Edition and it's not in my library

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I purchased Minecraft Windows 10 Edition and it's not in my library: Recently, my laptop had a virus which forced me to clean the hard drive. After I cleaned it and reinstalled Windows 10, I wanted to redownload Minecraft Windows 10 Edition but it's not in my library. It appears in my Order History, but not in my Library. I used a redeem code...
  10. Minecraft Win 10 Edition multiplayer skin block

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Win 10 Edition multiplayer skin block: Hi, I wanna play this version of Minecraft 1.12.1 with friends on my world. Every time i enter a game i got information that my skin is multiplayer restricted although i got normal Steve skin. I cant even change my skin to Alex because it returns to Steve. Reinstaling MC...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. how to redeme purchased minecraft skins java

2. I purchased a skin pack but it now says that I have not purchased it

3. i purchased minecraft skin pack and it wont download

4. i bought some minecraft skins on my microsoft account but cant find them,
  5. where to find purchased minecraft skin,
  6. how to download purchased skins for minecraft,
  7. purchased skins missing in minecraft,
  8. how to use minecraft skins purchased from store?>