Windows 10: I PURCHASED UNLOCK FEATURE IN MICROSOFT STORE. BUT AFTER PAYMENT IT IS STILL LOCK.

Discus and support I PURCHASED UNLOCK FEATURE IN MICROSOFT STORE. BUT AFTER PAYMENT IT IS STILL LOCK. in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I purchase this aplication unlock feature. Ads Free With Unlock All Templates and Collages For Lifetime. aplication name : photo editor and photo... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by AfatPhang, May 30, 2020.

1. AfatPhang Win User

I PURCHASED UNLOCK FEATURE IN MICROSOFT STORE. BUT AFTER PAYMENT IT IS STILL LOCK.

I purchase this aplication unlock feature.

Ads Free With Unlock All Templates and Collages For Lifetime.

aplication name : photo editor and photo collage maker : photo frame designer.

after payment the feature still lock.

already reinstall twice. the feature still lock.

i cannot find developer contact.

i cannot contact microsoft support. cannot find any support email address.

help chat answer by robot.

i contact microsoft phone number help. also answer by machine.

the big company like microsoft where is your support team ???

:)

AfatPhang, May 30, 2020

2. not accepting payment

Hi Ryan,

One of the factor why you're having issues purchasing an app in Windows Store is due to payment method settings. See this article:

Troubleshoot problems with payment options
    and follow the suggest troubleshooting steps.

Let us know what happens after following the suggested troubleshooting steps.

Regile Reb, May 30, 2020
  3. Windows Store Purchase Broken?

Hi Michaelleepow,

We appreciate your time and efforts to get back to us.

We need more information to help you better.

• Which is the app you are trying to purchase from Store? Does the issue persists when you try to purchase any particular app/any apps from the Windows store?

• Which is the payment option you use to purchase the apps from Windows Store? Did you try to use the other payment options to purchase the app from the Windows Store?
    Follow the below steps and check if you are able to change the payment options.

• Open the Windows store.

• Tap or click on your account at the top right corner of the Windows store.

• Click on Payment options.

• You will be redirected to your account sign in page. (Enter your account credentials to sign in to the account)

• Once you have signed in to the account, you will be able to see the Add a payment method.

• Follow the onscreen instructions to change the payment methods.
    Reference: You may refer to the below help articles on how to add or remove or update different payment methods on your Microsoft account.

Change a payment option on your Microsoft account

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/...nt-option-on-your-microsoft-account#v1h=tab01

I hope the above information helps. Kindly let us know if you need any further assistance with the issue. We are glad to assist you.

Thank you.

Kiran Kishore, May 30, 2020
  4. Nikhar_K Win User

I PURCHASED UNLOCK FEATURE IN MICROSOFT STORE. BUT AFTER PAYMENT IT IS STILL LOCK.

Error: “We’re having trouble processing your payment and we’d like to get it sorted out” while making a purchase through Microsoft Store

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I understand that you receive an error when trying to make a purchase from Microsoft Store. This error might occur if there is an outdated billing information. I would suggest you to refer the section
    Update a current payment method in the article
    Change the payment method or credit card linked to your Microsoft account

If the issue persists after performing the steps, I would suggest you to contact the

Microsoft Store support team
    , they will help you manually add the payment method.

Regards,

Nikhar Khare

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Nikhar_K, May 30, 2020
Thema:

1. I PURCHASED UNLOCK FEATURE IN MICROSOFT STORE. BUT AFTER PAYMENT IT IS STILL LOCK. - Similar Threads - PURCHASED UNLOCK FEATURE

2. Unlocking the Cover app purchased thru Microsoft Store.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unlocking the Cover app purchased thru Microsoft Store.: How do I restore the Cover app I bought from the Microsoft Store after reformatting my computer? I re-downloaded the app but the limit is 25 comic books. I already unlocked / paid for this to have unlimited comic books in my library....
  3. Unlocking the Cover app purchased thru Microsoft Store.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Unlocking the Cover app purchased thru Microsoft Store.: How do I restore the Cover app I bought from the Microsoft Store after reformatting my computer? I re-downloaded the app but the limit is 25 comic books. I already unlocked / paid for this to have unlimited comic books in my library....
  4. Microsoft Store payment blocked

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Store payment blocked: Hello,I had a problem with an unscrupulous game vendor Sniper Fury who continued to charge automatic payments through Microsoft Store after I attempted to cancel my account/payment, etc. After exhausting all means of getting them to cancel automatic payments phone, email,...
  5. Microsoft Store Purchases Or In-App Purchases Multi Payment

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft Store Purchases Or In-App Purchases Multi Payment: lets say i have to pay £20.and i want i buy from an in app purchase, could i spend £15 from an xbox card and the rest on credit/prepaid card? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-store-purchases-or-in-app-purchases/c09e6cd7-4828-42a9-a0dd-4009281419c3
  6. Microsoft Store Purchases Or In-App Purchases Multi Payment

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Store Purchases Or In-App Purchases Multi Payment: lets say i have to pay £20.and i want i buy from an in app purchase, could i spend £15 from an xbox card and the rest on credit/prepaid card? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-store-purchases-or-in-app-purchases/c09e6cd7-4828-42a9-a0dd-4009281419c3
  7. Microsoft Store Purchases Or In-App Purchases Multi Payment

8. Improper payment in the Microsoft Store

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Improper payment in the Microsoft Store: A Family member bought Minecraft Windows 10 Starter Collection without my authorization, to which I later requested a refund of it, I received an email saying "We gave you Minecraft Windows 10 Starter Collection back" but for some reason my card was charged for a purchase...
  9. payment on microsoft store

payment on microsoft store: I have been unable to create a way to pay with my sbi credit card as well my sbi debit card.Tried activating international payments but no luck there too https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/payment-on-microsoft-store/c1b567bc-4e44-4097-85ce-600882265c39
  10. Refund of payment for an app purchased via the Store

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Refund of payment for an app purchased via the Store: I have spent more than an hour trying to find the answer to a simple question: How do I get a refund for an app purchased through the Store which does not work? Although the amount involved is very small, much less in value than the time being spent, I don't expect to pay...