Windows 10: I purchased window's 10 pro license but they did not send the new key with the purchase.

Discus and support I purchased window's 10 pro license but they did not send the new key with the purchase. in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Split from this thread. I cannot figure out how to put the new license in the computer. I purchased window's 10 pro license but they did not send the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by basiktradinginc, Mar 27, 2020.

1. I purchased window's 10 pro license but they did not send the new key with the purchase.

Split from this thread.​

I cannot figure out how to put the new license in the computer. I purchased window's 10 pro license but they did not send the new key with the purchase.

:)

basiktradinginc, Mar 27, 2020
  2. SmithJ Win User

Getting a purchased Windows 10 Pro license key information

Our office has purchased a number of license keys of Windows 10 Professional as the PCs came with the home edition. As such we reinstalled the computers with Windows 10 Pro that we purchased.

Now when we look to see what license key is installed on which computer all the methods of finding the license key give back keys that don't correspond to any that we purchased. We have tried the CMD prompt method with wmic; we tried the produkey free tool
    and we have tried the VBS script method.

All of these methods give back product keys that do not match the keys we purchased and used to originally install the computers with. How is this possible and is it possible that the Windows Home edition key that came with the PC is the one that keeps
    showing up instead of the Windows 10 Pro version that we installed and used to activate the computer? (This shouldn't be the case as we deleted all partitions and installed from scratch using a USB key...we did NOT do an upgrade)

How can we find out which computer has the installed Windows 10 Pro license key so we can match the license to the PC?

SmithJ, Mar 27, 2020
  3. bobkn Win User
    Where to purchase a Windows 10 license for a custom built PC?

Maybe they didn't have it when you looked earlier, but the Microsoft Store now lists a downloadable Win 10 Pro for purchase:

Windows 10 Pro: Upgrade or Purchase - Microsoft Store

This is for the USA. It may be available from your country. (Or not.)

bobkn, Mar 27, 2020
  4. cbidlake Win User

I purchased window's 10 pro license but they did not send the new key with the purchase.

Nokia 6210 Navigation - license purchase

Hi,

You can check wether the license has been purchased correctly by Opening the Maps application and going to Options > Extras > My License.

Your license should be listed here. If it is not, i suggest Updating (can be done from the Options menu within My Licenses).

You will need to allow the device to go online to check the license server, but it should then acnowledge your purchase.

If you still have problems, please send me a private message with your IMEI (*#06#) and i will investigate further.

Cheers

Chris

cbidlake, Mar 27, 2020
Thema:

I purchased window's 10 pro license but they did not send the new key with the purchase.

1. I purchased window's 10 pro license but they did not send the new key with the purchase. - Similar Threads - purchased window's pro

2. I purchased a Windows 10 Pro License

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I purchased a Windows 10 Pro License: How do I find this digital license when I get my new PC put together next week. If I select Windows 10 Pro in the install option, will it know that I purchased it already and apply it?...
  3. Cannot activate newly purchased windows 10 pro license

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Cannot activate newly purchased windows 10 pro license: 1. Upgraded from windows 10 home to windows 10 pro via the microsoft store 2. Windows now prompts for activation, it was a digital license bought through my MS account, it should auto activate but it does not 3. I have the windows 10 pro purchase in my order history,...
  4. I have purchased a Windows 10 Pro

I have purchased a Windows 10 Pro: Good day, I have several laptops, I purchased Windows 10 Pro for my wife and she was able to use the laptop for about a week. The laptop has completely stopped working. Can I transfer the Windows 10 Pro to another laptop? Since I brought it from the Windows Store, there is...
  5. Bought laptop with Home edition, later on I purchased a Pro license — now I need to send...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Bought laptop with Home edition, later on I purchased a Pro license — now I need to send...: My laptop came with Windows 10 Home preinstalled, later on for personal needs I upgraded to Windows 10 Pro by purchasing a license on Amazon.it the key I received was a "textual key" which I then inserted in the "Change Product Key" field in Settings->Update &...
  6. Digital License purchased in 2015, new computer needs that Key

Digital License purchased in 2015, new computer needs that Key: Hello all. I purchased Windows back in 2015 for my Laptop DV7. I just built a new PC and am trying to use the Windows 10 from my laptop onto the new PC. It's a Digital License. My laptop doesn't show any of the existing key numbers/letters. Is there a way to deactivate that...
  7. Unable to get my license key for purchased windows 10 pro in Microsoft Store

Unable to get my license key for purchased windows 10 pro in Microsoft Store: Dear Microsoft Team, I have bought a license for Microsoft Windows 10 Pro at Microsoft Store. The order number is 8223552152. I have changed my computer and need to activate the windows license in another computer. The previous computer had its license removed and...
  8. Purchasing Windows 10 Retail License

Purchasing Windows 10 Retail License: Hi I need to know is their any provision windows is selling a retail key of Windows 10 for lifetime validity I had found a guy on e-commerce site selling the Genuine Windows 10 Key at Rs. 299 Is this Genuine Or Someone is taking Advantage of Microsoft Name in India ....
  9. How to purchase a Windows 10 license.

How to purchase a Windows 10 license.: From a questionable retailer I got an upgrade from Windows 8 to Windows 10 on my second-hand Dell Vostro 1520 laptop. Nine months later I'm suddenly seeing "Activate Windows" messages onscreen. Also, the following showed up on one of my Microsoft account pages:...
  10. Windows 10 Pro upgrade purchase, key?

Windows 10 Pro upgrade purchase, key?: How do I receive the product key for my purchase of Windows 10 Pro upgrade? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-pro-upgrade-purchase-key/6191ba71-d8c0-42ef-931f-a3ecc790c437"