Windows 10: I purchased window's 10 pro license but they did not send the new key with the purchase.

Discus and support I purchased window's 10 pro license but they did not send the new key with the purchase. in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Split from this thread. I cannot figure out how to put the new license in the computer. I purchased window's 10 pro license but they did not send the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by basiktradinginc, Mar 27, 2020.

1. I purchased window's 10 pro license but they did not send the new key with the purchase.

Split from this thread.​

I cannot figure out how to put the new license in the computer. I purchased window's 10 pro license but they did not send the new key with the purchase.

:)

basiktradinginc, Mar 27, 2020
  2. SmithJ Win User

Getting a purchased Windows 10 Pro license key information

Our office has purchased a number of license keys of Windows 10 Professional as the PCs came with the home edition. As such we reinstalled the computers with Windows 10 Pro that we purchased.

Now when we look to see what license key is installed on which computer all the methods of finding the license key give back keys that don't correspond to any that we purchased. We have tried the CMD prompt method with wmic; we tried the produkey free tool
    and we have tried the VBS script method.

All of these methods give back product keys that do not match the keys we purchased and used to originally install the computers with. How is this possible and is it possible that the Windows Home edition key that came with the PC is the one that keeps
    showing up instead of the Windows 10 Pro version that we installed and used to activate the computer? (This shouldn't be the case as we deleted all partitions and installed from scratch using a USB key...we did NOT do an upgrade)

How can we find out which computer has the installed Windows 10 Pro license key so we can match the license to the PC?

SmithJ, Mar 27, 2020
  3. bobkn Win User
    Where to purchase a Windows 10 license for a custom built PC?

Maybe they didn't have it when you looked earlier, but the Microsoft Store now lists a downloadable Win 10 Pro for purchase:

Windows 10 Pro: Upgrade or Purchase - Microsoft Store

This is for the USA. It may be available from your country. (Or not.)

bobkn, Mar 27, 2020
  4. cbidlake Win User

I purchased window's 10 pro license but they did not send the new key with the purchase.

Nokia 6210 Navigation - license purchase

Hi,

You can check wether the license has been purchased correctly by Opening the Maps application and going to Options > Extras > My License.

Your license should be listed here. If it is not, i suggest Updating (can be done from the Options menu within My Licenses).

You will need to allow the device to go online to check the license server, but it should then acnowledge your purchase.

If you still have problems, please send me a private message with your IMEI (*#06#) and i will investigate further.

Cheers

Chris

cbidlake, Mar 27, 2020
Thema:

I purchased window's 10 pro license but they did not send the new key with the purchase.

1. I purchased window's 10 pro license but they did not send the new key with the purchase. - Similar Threads - purchased window's pro

2. how can I purchase new license/product key for Windows 10?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    how can I purchase new license/product key for Windows 10?: how can I purchase a new license/product key for Windows 10?I can not for now use Win 11 mostly due to hardware limitations and please don't recommend I buy a new pc...
  3. purchasing a new Windows 10 key

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    purchasing a new Windows 10 key: How do I purchase a windows 10 key. windows is no longer serviced, I am installing on MacMini's Bootcamp that will only have windows 10 drivers. So I need a key to unlock win 10....
  4. purchasing a new Windows 10 key

in Windows 10 Gaming
    purchasing a new Windows 10 key: How do I purchase a windows 10 key. windows is no longer serviced, I am installing on MacMini's Bootcamp that will only have windows 10 drivers. So I need a key to unlock win 10....
  5. purchasing a new Windows 10 key

6. Can I purchase a windows 10 pro license?

Can I purchase a windows 10 pro license?: Is there a way to purchase a windows 10 pro license? I tried using the Microsoft store but it only gives me the option for windows 11. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-i-purchase-a-windows-10-pro-license/cd436a21-355e-495f-b6db-d1e18d3ff6bd
  7. Can I purchase a windows 10 pro license?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can I purchase a windows 10 pro license?: Is there a way to purchase a windows 10 pro license? I tried using the Microsoft store but it only gives me the option for windows 11. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-i-purchase-a-windows-10-pro-license/cd436a21-355e-495f-b6db-d1e18d3ff6bd
  8. Can I purchase a windows 10 pro license?

9. Purchasing a Windows 10 pro key

Purchasing a Windows 10 pro key: hello Im currently using an copy of Windows 10 pro unactivated that I got from Microsoft's ISO. yes I know this is against the Terms of Service. I would like to know where I can purchase a key for Win 10 Pro to make it genuine. I have only found the download and USB...
  10. I purchased a Windows 10 Pro License

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I purchased a Windows 10 Pro License: How do I find this digital license when I get my new PC put together next week. If I select Windows 10 Pro in the install option, will it know that I purchased it already and apply it?...