Windows 10: I purchased Windows 10 Pro Upgrade and am receiving an error message, no assistance and no...

Discus and support I purchased Windows 10 Pro Upgrade and am receiving an error message, no assistance and no... in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; I just purchased the upgrade from Windows 10 Home to Pro. I was instantly charged $105, before the download began, with no option to review the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by RCB2010, Oct 13, 2021.

1. RCB2010 Win User

I purchased Windows 10 Pro Upgrade and am receiving an error message, no assistance and no...

I just purchased the upgrade from Windows 10 Home to Pro. I was instantly charged $105, before the download began, with no option to review the purchase prior to the charge. I received an error message and the box went away so I could not screen shot it. The order is in my account, but when I click on the link, I receive a page that says that the page no longer exists, so no hope for a new download. The link I purchased is broken, and I have not been able to get any assistance from Microsoft. I never received a license number or product key. What should I do?

:)

RCB2010, Oct 13, 2021

2. Purchased Windows 10 pro upgrade stuck on working on it

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

To assist you better, please share the information:

• When exactly does the Windows 10 pro upgrade gets stuck?

• Where did you purchase Windows 10 pro upgrade?

• Are you getting any error message?

For more information, I suggest you to refer the answer provided by
    Cpt Brik,
    one of the community member from the following link.

http://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/...s-10-pro/6c4e48a7-00f7-475b-89ce-a6e36b726049

Please get back to us with the requested information and we'll be glad to assist you.

Eeshwar Kumar, Oct 13, 2021
  3. Can't upgrade from Windows 10 Home to Pro

Hi Bill,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community. We apologize for the inconvenience caused and will assist you in the best possible ways.

I suggest you to download and create an installation media for Windows 10 Pro form the link provided below:

Download Windows 10

After the installation media is created, suggest you to upgrade to Windows 10 Pro from the installation media. When the upgrade asks for product key, enter the product key purchased for Windows 10 Pro. If it does not accept, suggest you to skip the activation
    step. After the Operating System is installed, suggest you to activate by phone by following the steps below:

• Press “Windows key + R” and type “slui 4” and press Enter.
    • Select the Region from the list and click Next.
    • Call the Toll-Free number provided on top and can activate via phone.

Hope this helps. Keep us posted on the status for further assistance.

Eeshwar Kumar, Oct 13, 2021
  4. JP_2516 Win User

I purchased Windows 10 Pro Upgrade and am receiving an error message, no assistance and no...

Purchased Windows 10 pro upgrade stuck on working on it

• When exactly does the Windows 10 pro upgrade gets stuck? - After i purchased it from the microsoft online store and after clicking no on save files before upgrade (or something like that ), i go back to the screen and i see working on it ....

• Where did you purchase Windows 10 pro upgrade? - Purchased it from the microsoft store

• Are you getting any error message? - None at all

What i did, is that after awhile, it seems to be stuck, i restarted the laptop.

JP_2516, Oct 13, 2021
Thema:

1. I purchased Windows 10 Pro Upgrade and am receiving an error message, no assistance and no... - Similar Threads - purchased Pro Upgrade

2. I just purchased Windows Pro upgrade and I am not able to activate it. I am trying to get...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I just purchased Windows Pro upgrade and I am not able to activate it. I am trying to get...: I just purchased Windows Pro upgrade and I am not able to activate it. When I click on my purchase history, it opens a new browser tab and says "We are sorry, the page you requested cannot be found." I am trying to get my product key so I can activate the upgraded Windows 11...
  3. I just purchased Windows Pro upgrade and I am not able to activate it. I am trying to get...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I just purchased Windows Pro upgrade and I am not able to activate it. I am trying to get...: I just purchased Windows Pro upgrade and I am not able to activate it. When I click on my purchase history, it opens a new browser tab and says "We are sorry, the page you requested cannot be found." I am trying to get my product key so I can activate the upgraded Windows 11...
  4. I am unable to activate windows 10 pro. I am receiving the error code 0xC004F074

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    I am unable to activate windows 10 pro. I am receiving the error code 0xC004F074: I am unable to activate windows 10 pro. I am receiving the error code 0xC004F074. I ran the command 'slmgr -dli' . after that I am getting the message to use the following command "'slmgr.vbs /ato' to activate and update KMS client information in order to update values". But...
  5. I am unable to activate windows 10 pro. I am receiving the error code 0xC004F074

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I am unable to activate windows 10 pro. I am receiving the error code 0xC004F074: I am unable to activate windows 10 pro. I am receiving the error code 0xC004F074. I ran the command 'slmgr -dli' . after that I am getting the message to use the following command "'slmgr.vbs /ato' to activate and update KMS client information in order to update values". But...
  6. I am unable to activate windows 10 pro. I am receiving the error code 0xC004F074

in Windows 10 Gaming
  7. I purchased windows 10 pro for upgrading from home basic but no product key received .i got...

I purchased windows 10 pro for upgrading from home basic but no product key received .i got...: I purchased windows 10 pro for upgrading from home basic but no product key received .i got order number https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-purchased-windows-10-pro-for-upgrading-from-home/a9ae6942-fa5c-46e2-98c0-48af3c877b82
  8. After purchase Windows 10 pro upgrade....

After purchase Windows 10 pro upgrade....: Hi I purchase a couple days ago a licence to upgrade Windows home to Windows 10 pro and I change my current PC, delete the device from the list of devices and still can't get my windows go. I keeping pop up that I need to buy it again. Why????...
  9. I purchased upgrade to Windows 10 Pro and received Windows 10 Enterprise.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I purchased upgrade to Windows 10 Pro and received Windows 10 Enterprise.: I pruchased upgrade to Windows 10 Pro and received Windows 10 Enterprise. How can I replace the Enterprise edition with the Pro edition I Purchased? Enterprise edition will not activate. I requested upgrade through settings - windows update & security. Here are the...
  10. Windows 10 Pro upgrade purchase, key?

Windows 10 Pro upgrade purchase, key?: How do I receive the product key for my purchase of Windows 10 Pro upgrade? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-pro-upgrade-purchase-key/6191ba71-d8c0-42ef-931f-a3ecc790c437"