Windows 10: I purchased Windows 10 Pro upgrade via Store in 2018 and after reinstall of Windows can't...

Discus and support I purchased Windows 10 Pro upgrade via Store in 2018 and after reinstall of Windows can't... in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Last year in March I upgraded to Windows 10 Pro from Windows 10 Home. Well, some issues occurred on my system and I needed to reinstall. Since... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by ericsysmin, Sep 6, 2019.

1. I purchased Windows 10 Pro upgrade via Store in 2018 and after reinstall of Windows can't...

Last year in March I upgraded to Windows 10 Pro from Windows 10 Home. Well, some issues occurred on my system and I needed to reinstall. Since reinstalling it no longer lets me upgrade to Windows 10 Pro, and claims my digital license is Windows 10 Home. How do I get my system to use and recognize my Windows 10 Pro upgrade purchase?

:)

ericsysmin, Sep 6, 2019
  2. 95Viper Win User

Windows Store 10 cents deals

Change your region for Windows Store

95Viper, Sep 6, 2019
  3. Frick Win User
    Windows 10 Release Date Announced

Windows 10 Home will be $119, Pro $199.

Microsoft: Windows 10 Home costs $119, Pro costs $199

Which is good news actually, because Windows 8.1 is loads cheaper than previous versions (retail licensing at Windows 7 OEM prices). And it sort of puts a huge hole in the Windows subscription theory.

Frick, Sep 6, 2019
  4. Nordic Win User

I purchased Windows 10 Pro upgrade via Store in 2018 and after reinstall of Windows can't...

Windows 10 upgrade problem, no input accepted

I really hate having to come here and ask for help, but I really am stumped. It hurts my geek pride. I have a PC with fairly modern hardware in it. It has a p8p67 pro in it. I have tried upgrading windows 10 on it twice now. Both times I have had the same result.

After windows finishes upgrading it goes to the log in/set up screen. I can't do anything. No keyboard or mouse input is accepted.

I will list some, or hopefully all, of the troubleshooting steps I have tried:
    • Move keyboard and mouse to different USB ports.
    • Try different keyboard or mouse.
    • Restart computer, repeatedly.
    • Google for related issues.
    • Update Bios, because why not.
    • Create boot media and revert to windows 7.
    The windows 10 system restore boot media works fine with keyboard and mouse. All USB ports work in windows 7. I don't know what is wrong. I suspect that windows 10 is lacking a driver of some sort, but since the computer accepts no input I have no way of checking for which driver let alone installing it.

Please help me figure this out. If I have to revert back to windows 7 again, I am not going to get it upgraded to windows 10. Thank you in advanced.

Nordic, Sep 6, 2019
Thema:

I purchased Windows 10 Pro upgrade via Store in 2018 and after reinstall of Windows can't...

1. I purchased Windows 10 Pro upgrade via Store in 2018 and after reinstall of Windows can't... - Similar Threads - purchased Pro upgrade

2. I recently reinstalled windows. ! was running and purchase Windows 10!11 Pro upgrade.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I recently reinstalled windows. ! was running and purchase Windows 10!11 Pro upgrade.: I recently reinstalled windows, it is now Windows 11 home edition.. ! was running and purchase Windows 10 / 11 Pro upgrade. How do we remedy this? My order is visible in Microsoft accounts....
  3. Windows 10 purchased at a store, with Pro added later via upgrade in microsoft store - "We...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 purchased at a store, with Pro added later via upgrade in microsoft store - "We...: I have windows pro on a laptop that now does not stay running long. I am transferring the license to a vm on my new laptop.I paid full price for the windows license, I think originally as Windows 8. I migrated it to my last now dying laptop about 3 years ago. I then upgraded...
  4. Windows 10 purchased at a store, with Pro added later via upgrade in microsoft store - "We...

Windows 10 purchased at a store, with Pro added later via upgrade in microsoft store - "We...: I have windows pro on a laptop that now does not stay running long. I am transferring the license to a vm on my new laptop.I paid full price for the windows license, I think originally as Windows 8. I migrated it to my last now dying laptop about 3 years ago. I then upgraded...
  5. Windows 10 Pro Upgrade via MS Store

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows 10 Pro Upgrade via MS Store: Hello, If I am currently running Windows 10 Home Its an OEM pre-installed Windows 10 that came with the laptop and want to upgrade to Windows 10 Professional via the Microsoft Store Windows 10 Pro Upgrade. If I do this upgrade, is this upgrade to Windows 10 Pro only tied to...
  6. Windows 10 Pro Upgrade via MS Store

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 Pro Upgrade via MS Store: Hello, If I am currently running Windows 10 Home Its an OEM pre-installed Windows 10 that came with the laptop and want to upgrade to Windows 10 Professional via the Microsoft Store Windows 10 Pro Upgrade. If I do this upgrade, is this upgrade to Windows 10 Pro only tied to...
  7. Windows 10 Pro Upgrade via MS Store

8. can not upgrade to windows 10 pro after purchasing from microsoft store

can not upgrade to windows 10 pro after purchasing from microsoft store: I purchased a new Dell computer and then purchased the Windows 10 Pro upgrade from microsoft store and it will not install.The message says: " We can't activate Windows on this device because you don't have a vailid digital license or product key." Do not understand what to...
  9. After purchase Windows 10 pro upgrade....

After purchase Windows 10 pro upgrade....: Hi I purchase a couple days ago a licence to upgrade Windows home to Windows 10 pro and I change my current PC, delete the device from the list of devices and still can't get my windows go. I keeping pop up that I need to buy it again. Why????...
  10. Windows 10 Home to Windows 10 Pro Upgrade via store

Windows 10 Home to Windows 10 Pro Upgrade via store: Hi, I recently purchased a Dell Spectre 360 which came with Windows 10 Home. I wanted to use this for work so upgraded it through the windows store to Windows 10 Pro. However, ever since upgrading I have the Activate Windows message on bottom right hand corner of my...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. reinstall windows 10 pro upgrade from store