Windows 10: I purchased Windows 11 arm from the Windows store, but no digital key came with the confirm...

Discus and support I purchased Windows 11 arm from the Windows store, but no digital key came with the confirm... in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I purchased Windows 11 threw the Windows store. I have a confirm order number, but no product key and no digital key came with the confirm email?Any... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by David McCoy1, Mar 11, 2023.

1. I purchased Windows 11 arm from the Windows store, but no digital key came with the confirm...

I purchased Windows 11 threw the Windows store. I have a confirm order number, but no product key and no digital key came with the confirm email?Any way to get it?

:)

David McCoy1, Mar 11, 2023
  2. btarunr Win User

Windows-on-Windows ARM Confirmed?

Back in the 1990's, when the software industry knew the 32-bit x86 address-space limitation was closing in, they geared up for transition to another machine architecture, then came AMD64 and EM64T, which allowed an x86 processor to perform in both 64-bit and 32-bit modes. Microsoft didn't want users of its 64-bit Windows to be deprived of using software coded for 32-bit Windows, which was infinitely more in number than 64-bit software. Hence it developed what is known as Windows-on-Windows 64 (WOW64), a translation layer that interfaces 32-bit software and drivers to the 64-bit OS and drivers. With its next major Windows version, Windows 8, Microsoft wants to give the ARM architecture a big push, with a Windows 8 version for ARM computing devices (such as tablets and netbooks). Guess what?

A latest bulletin at MSDN hints at the possibility of Microsoft working on a x86-to-ARM translation layer, which allows you to run desktop windows (Win32) software on Windows 8 ARM, effectively "Windows-on-Windows ARM". Without specifically pointing out the ability to run Win32 software on ARM, the bulletin mentions the ability to run non-metro applications (native Windows) on SoC (system-on-a-chip) architectures. It could also just be a reference to Intel's single-chip SoCs such as Medfield, which are x86-based. If Microsoft pulls off a "WOWARM", it could spell terrible news to Intel, because something such as the hypothetical WOWARM is all that stands between ARM and high-performance desktop PCs. In a market that only has two other competitors (AMD and VIA), dozens more could join in overnight, including NVIDIA's karmic entry after being shunned off an x86 license.

Sources: ZDNet, Engadget

btarunr, Mar 11, 2023
  3. Issue with Store purchase of Windows 11

I purchased Windows 11 from the Microsoft Store $199.00 to activate my laptop, my credit card was charged and I never received a confirmation email with the windows 11 product license code. So I don't know what it is. My laptop did get activated however I need my product code. Also, I can see the order in my Order History, but when I look at the details of the order there is not a product license code and the online support states that I should have received an order conformation email which would have the product license code, but I have not received the email with this information.

A digital copy from a Microsoft website

The product key is in the confirmation email you received after buying your digital copy of Windows. Microsoft only keeps a record of product keys if you purchased from the Microsoft online store. You can find out if you purchased from Microsoft in your Microsoft account Order history.

CharlesCiarlo, Mar 11, 2023
  4. I purchased Windows 11 arm from the Windows store, but no digital key came with the confirm...

Windows-on-Windows ARM Confirmed?

This. ARM processors out now are built to require very little power and produce virtually no heat. On the other hand, your average desktop processor is between 65-140 watts. Cortex-A9 Osprey (40nm dual-core) consumes 0.5 watts at 800 MHz and 1.9 watts at 2 GHz.

Windows Phone 7 runs on ARM and Windows 8 is said to be a convergence of Windows 7 and Windows Phone 7--hence the ARM support across the board. If the press is reading Microsoft right, the same OS will be found on desktops, laptops, ultrabooks, tablets, and phones most likely with ARM and x86-64 versions (x86 likely to end at Windows 7).

FordGT90Concept, Mar 11, 2023
Thema:

I purchased Windows 11 arm from the Windows store, but no digital key came with the confirm...

1. I purchased Windows 11 arm from the Windows store, but no digital key came with the confirm... - Similar Threads - purchased arm store

2. No Confirmation Email After Windows 11 Purchase

in Windows 10 Gaming
    No Confirmation Email After Windows 11 Purchase: I just purchased Windows 11 Home and i want to download to a flash drive for a new pc that I have built. I didn't receive a confirmation email with a product key. How am i supposed to download it onto a flash drive ?...
  3. No Confirmation Email After Windows 11 Purchase

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    No Confirmation Email After Windows 11 Purchase: I just purchased Windows 11 Home and i want to download to a flash drive for a new pc that I have built. I didn't receive a confirmation email with a product key. How am i supposed to download it onto a flash drive ?...
  4. I purchased Windows 11 arm from the Windows store, but no digital key came with the confirm...

I purchased Windows 11 arm from the Windows store, but no digital key came with the confirm...: I purchased Windows 11 threw the Windows store. I have a confirm order number, but no product key and no digital key came with the confirm email?Any way to get it?...
  5. Windows 11 Upgrade on ARM system, purchased through Microsoft Store Upgrade

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 Upgrade on ARM system, purchased through Microsoft Store Upgrade: I have zero interest in writing an essay for "support" of this adware OS. But support is nonexistant in any other way so here's this thread that should not have to existI am on a Galaxy Book Pro. Windows would not update because very very surprisingly, the updater was broken...
  6. Windows 11 Upgrade on ARM system, purchased through Microsoft Store Upgrade

Windows 11 Upgrade on ARM system, purchased through Microsoft Store Upgrade: I have zero interest in writing an essay for "support" of this adware OS. But support is nonexistant in any other way so here's this thread that should not have to existI am on a Galaxy Book Pro. Windows would not update because very very surprisingly, the updater was broken...
  7. Unwanted purchase on microsoft store, with no confirmation or view in purchase history

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unwanted purchase on microsoft store, with no confirmation or view in purchase history: Hello,I cliked on "obtain" on the microsoft store for the app "Concepts". It downloaded and I could use it as a free user the option to get the pro version is visible and every option to buy it are visible in the app. Then I received an e-mail from my Paypal account that 30...
  8. Unwanted purchase on microsoft store, with no confirmation or view in purchase history

Unwanted purchase on microsoft store, with no confirmation or view in purchase history: Hello,I cliked on "obtain" on the microsoft store for the app "Concepts". It downloaded and I could use it as a free user the option to get the pro version is visible and every option to buy it are visible in the app. Then I received an e-mail from my Paypal account that 30...
  9. Upgrade to Windows 10 Pro from Home version; Microsoft Store Purchase "Digital Key"

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Upgrade to Windows 10 Pro from Home version; Microsoft Store Purchase "Digital Key": I purchased Windows 10 Pro upgrade through Microsoft Store. The installation did not complete and on-line help said I needed to apply all available updates to existing Windows 10 Home edition prior to upgrade. Applied updates requiring reboot. Once re-booted, there was no way...
  10. No Refund on digital store purchase?

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    No Refund on digital store purchase?: So Basically, friends were telling me to get Minecraft, and I had no idea that there were TWO different kinds to get, one from the Windows/Microsoft store and one from the Mojang website. So Long story Short, I've ended buying the same product twice and would like to get a...