Windows 10: I purchased windows 11 pro yesterday it’s not on my computer. I request a refund $108.99.

Discus and support I purchased windows 11 pro yesterday it’s not on my computer. I request a refund $108.99. in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I purchased windows 11 pro yesterday it’s not on my computer. I request a refund $108.99.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Anttoeknee, Oct 26, 2023.

1. I purchased windows 11 pro yesterday it’s not on my computer. I request a refund $108.99.

I purchased windows 11 pro yesterday it’s not on my computer. I request a refund $108.99.

:)

Anttoeknee, Oct 26, 2023

2. Requesting refund on Windows 11 purchase online

Purchased Windows 11 but unable to install on my computer. Decided to purchase different computer in local store as opposed to installing Windows 10 in my old computer Requesting refund of $139 on my purchase on 12/27/2022

Dan Kowall, Oct 26, 2023
  3. CmdrKeene Win User
    Purchased Surface and Windows 11 Pro License yesterday

The retailer (BestBuy in this case) is really the only way to get help here. You'll just need your proof of purchase of the Windows 11 license, so the receipt showing you paid for it, and they should be able to refund it for you. If you don't have the receipt anymore, BestBuy can probably look it up for you since it was just yesterday.

Although I'm a little confused, you shouldn't have needed to pay for Windows 11, the Surface Pro is entitled for a free upgrade to Windows 11 Pro (and new units already ship with it pre-installed from the start), so you don't need to have paid for Windows 11 Pro separately. But if you did, BestBuy can help you get a refund.

CmdrKeene, Oct 26, 2023
  4. McMike14 Win User

I purchased windows 11 pro yesterday it’s not on my computer. I request a refund $108.99.

Refund for Windows 10 Pro bought on the Microsoft Store for $99

I'm not very happy with my purchase of upgrading my copy of Windows 10 Pro from Windows 10 Home I just purchased from the Microsoft Store for $99. I would like to request for a refund please. I can't get it to work since it's not genuine and I hope Microsoft
    removes this product from the store and replaces it with a real copy and nothing fake. I'm sure many people fell into this trap like me. Should had known better. I purchased windows 11 pro yesterday it’s not on my computer. I request a refund 8.99. :(

McMike14, Oct 26, 2023
Thema:

1. I purchased windows 11 pro yesterday it’s not on my computer. I request a refund $108.99. - Similar Threads - purchased pro yesterday

2. Requesting Refund for Accidental Purchase

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Requesting Refund for Accidental Purchase: Dear Customer Service Team,I hope this message finds you well.My name is Sochish Vindula, and I am a student currently using a laptop that I have already activated with a Windows key associated with my device. Recently, while checking the prices of Windows keys, I...
  3. Requesting Refund for Accidental Purchase

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Requesting Refund for Accidental Purchase: Dear Customer Service Team,I hope this message finds you well.My name is Sochish Vindula, and I am a student currently using a laptop that I have already activated with a Windows key associated with my device. Recently, while checking the prices of Windows keys, I...
  4. I purchased windows 11 pro yesterday it’s not on my computer. I request a refund $108.99.

I purchased windows 11 pro yesterday it’s not on my computer. I request a refund $108.99.: I purchased windows 11 pro yesterday it’s not on my computer. I request a refund $108.99. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-purchased-windows-11-pro-yesterday-its-not-on-my/b3f4dc45-f1c1-4d3f-bd77-62f22a47e343
  5. Requesting refund on Windows 11 purchase online

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Requesting refund on Windows 11 purchase online: Purchased Windows 11 but unable to install on my computer. Decided to purchase different computer in local store as opposed to installing Windows 10 in my old computer Requesting refund of $139 on my purchase on 12/27/2022...
  6. Requesting refund on Windows 11 purchase online

Requesting refund on Windows 11 purchase online: Purchased Windows 11 but unable to install on my computer. Decided to purchase different computer in local store as opposed to installing Windows 10 in my old computer Requesting refund of $139 on my purchase on 12/27/2022...
  7. I would like a refund on the windows 11 pro purchase

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I would like a refund on the windows 11 pro purchase: I purchased the windows 11 pro and i'm not pleased with it. It has not improved anything with my device. I would like a refund https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-would-like-a-refund-on-the-windows-11-pro/bdd933bb-04ed-42d5-a64b-592d9613621a
  8. I would like a refund on the windows 11 pro purchase

I would like a refund on the windows 11 pro purchase: I purchased the windows 11 pro and i'm not pleased with it. It has not improved anything with my device. I would like a refund https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-would-like-a-refund-on-the-windows-11-pro/bdd933bb-04ed-42d5-a64b-592d9613621a
  9. Purchased Surface and Windows 11 Pro License yesterday

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Purchased Surface and Windows 11 Pro License yesterday: Hi,So yesterday I went to best buy and purchased a Surface Pro and loaded it with Windows 11 pro. This morning, the laptop completely broke with no way to recover, so I exchanged it and got a new one. I need help either transferring that license or at least getting a refund...
  10. i purchase windows pro yesterday , i ts not working

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    i purchase windows pro yesterday , i ts not working: hi I am kamruk Razzak MY order no 6523925924, i purchase a windows pro 10 , but its not working even i didn't get any product key please help me kamruk Razzak *** Email address is removed for privacy ***...