Windows 10: I purchases and "installed" windows 10 pro and restarted computer several times. The...

Discus and support I purchases and "installed" windows 10 pro and restarted computer several times. The... in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I bought pro from the Microsoft store specifically so I could use the remote desktop connection. I tried to use chat support to get my problems fixed... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Mel286, Jul 20, 2019.

1. Mel286 Win User

I purchases and "installed" windows 10 pro and restarted computer several times. The...

I bought pro from the Microsoft store specifically so I could use the remote desktop connection. I tried to use chat support to get my problems fixed and they ignored my explanation and did the same thing I did: click install for windows 10 pro in the store and let the computer "update" and restart. Which broke off the support chat/computer connection. Thanks for nothing Marie Shane! Does anyone know what the problem might be and if it's something I can fix myself or if I need to get someone else to do it?

:)

Mel286, Jul 20, 2019
  2. Delta6326 Win User
    Delta6326, Jul 20, 2019
  3. Nordic Win User
    Windows 10 upgrade problem, no input accepted

I really hate having to come here and ask for help, but I really am stumped. It hurts my geek pride. I have a PC with fairly modern hardware in it. It has a p8p67 pro in it. I have tried upgrading windows 10 on it twice now. Both times I have had the same result.

After windows finishes upgrading it goes to the log in/set up screen. I can't do anything. No keyboard or mouse input is accepted.

I will list some, or hopefully all, of the troubleshooting steps I have tried:
    • Move keyboard and mouse to different USB ports.
    • Try different keyboard or mouse.
    • Restart computer, repeatedly.
    • Google for related issues.
    • Update Bios, because why not.
    • Create boot media and revert to windows 7.
    The windows 10 system restore boot media works fine with keyboard and mouse. All USB ports work in windows 7. I don't know what is wrong. I suspect that windows 10 is lacking a driver of some sort, but since the computer accepts no input I have no way of checking for which driver let alone installing it.

Please help me figure this out. If I have to revert back to windows 7 again, I am not going to get it upgraded to windows 10. Thank you in advanced.

Nordic, Jul 20, 2019
  4. I purchases and "installed" windows 10 pro and restarted computer several times. The...

Clean Windows 10 (?PRO?) install

I have bought a legit "Windows 10 Pro" key of a key website. It is legit since i'm currently using it for over a year now. I currently have Windows 10 Pro installed on my PC and I want to do a clean install. I just can't find the windows 10 Pro download in the tool. But if i could use a windows 10 pro key with a normal windows 10 install, I'll be good to go.

JeroenBeunckens, Jul 20, 2019
Thema:

I purchases and "installed" windows 10 pro and restarted computer several times. The...

1. I purchases and "installed" windows 10 pro and restarted computer several times. The... - Similar Threads - purchases installed pro

2. HOW DO I RESOLVE THIS? Ive restarted my computer several times...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    HOW DO I RESOLVE THIS? Ive restarted my computer several times...: There were some problems installing updates, but we'll try again later. If you keep seeing this and want to search the web or contact support for information, this may help: 0x800f0900......
  3. HOW DO I RESOLVE THIS? Ive restarted my computer several times...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    HOW DO I RESOLVE THIS? Ive restarted my computer several times...: There were some problems installing updates, but we'll try again later. If you keep seeing this and want to search the web or contact support for information, this may help: 0x800f0900......
  4. HOW DO I RESOLVE THIS? Ive restarted my computer several times...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Activate Windows 10 Pro. I tried several times but failed.

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Activate Windows 10 Pro. I tried several times but failed.: Split from this thread.active windows 10 pro. I try several times but I failed https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/activate-windows-10-pro-i-tried-several-times-but/fcb85642-7620-4c09-8dc7-2109790e09e3
  6. Activate Windows 10 Pro. I tried several times but failed.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Activate Windows 10 Pro. I tried several times but failed.: Split from this thread.active windows 10 pro. I try several times but I failed https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/activate-windows-10-pro-i-tried-several-times-but/fcb85642-7620-4c09-8dc7-2109790e09e3
  7. Activate Windows 10 Pro. I tried several times but failed.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  8. I purchased Windows 10 Pro but it won't install

I purchased Windows 10 Pro but it won't install: I purchased windows 10 pro but it won't install. Please help! * Original title: Microsoft 10 Pro https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-purchased-windows-10-pro-but-it-wont-install/a4e4cc85-7754-4f14-b3e1-0f96856e8f3d
  9. Downloaded Windows 10 several times, but installation fails.

Downloaded Windows 10 several times, but installation fails.: I have been working on this for a while. Actually, getting to this point is progress from where I started. My computer is an Acer Laptop with a 1 tb hard drive and 8 gigs of ram. I recently had the hard drive replaced, and after this was done, I found I had several things...
  10. Windows 10 explorer restarts several times

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 explorer restarts several times: I am running windows 10 May 2019 edition . I use my computer for 4-5 hours daily, in that the windows explorer , refresh themselves several times say 1-2 times between that 4-5 hours . I want to know why this problem is happening I am facing this problem from past couple of...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. installing windows from usb computer will restart several times