Windows 10: I purchases windows 10 about 3 years in school, how do I get windows again?

Discus and support I purchases windows 10 about 3 years in school, how do I get windows again? in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; I purchased Windows 10 3 years ago from school. I saved my key in my password app. I had a copy of windows 10 on CD but now I can't find it. I have a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by Kirk Findley, May 28, 2020.

1. I purchases windows 10 about 3 years in school, how do I get windows again?

I purchased Windows 10 3 years ago from school. I saved my key in my password app. I had a copy of windows 10 on CD but now I can't find it.

I have a new SD Drive and need a copy to put on my laptop.

:)

Kirk Findley, May 28, 2020
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, May 28, 2020
  3. Monk.e83 Win User
    Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, May 28, 2020
  4. Delta6326 Win User

I purchases windows 10 about 3 years in school, how do I get windows again?

Delta6326, May 28, 2020
Thema:

I purchases windows 10 about 3 years in school, how do I get windows again?

1. I purchases windows 10 about 3 years in school, how do I get windows again? - Similar Threads - purchases years school

2. How do I get Window Hello to work again

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    How do I get Window Hello to work again: I have just gotten a HP EVNY. I have setup face recognition and pin for my computer locked screen. Face recognition worked one week and now it will not start one the open window. Face Recognition, Pin number, and Fingerprint all show "This option is currently unavailable" in...
  3. How do I get Window Hello to work again

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I get Window Hello to work again: I have just gotten a HP EVNY. I have setup face recognition and pin for my computer locked screen. Face recognition worked one week and now it will not start one the open window. Face Recognition, Pin number, and Fingerprint all show "This option is currently unavailable" in...
  4. How do i get rid of these "Today 3 "Last week 4 and "Earlier this year 3"?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do i get rid of these "Today 3 "Last week 4 and "Earlier this year 3"?: i managed to change the downloads folder back to default, but i cant seem to remove these.. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-get-rid-of-these-today-3-last-week-4-and/44d1a478-0e94-40a6-a96c-866066512edb
  5. How do i get rid of these "Today 3 "Last week 4 and "Earlier this year 3"?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do i get rid of these "Today 3 "Last week 4 and "Earlier this year 3"?: i managed to change the downloads folder back to default, but i cant seem to remove these.. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-get-rid-of-these-today-3-last-week-4-and/44d1a478-0e94-40a6-a96c-866066512edb
  6. How do i get rid of these "Today 3 "Last week 4 and "Earlier this year 3"?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  7. how do I get my windows 10 pro again?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how do I get my windows 10 pro again?: So I had and operating system that had windows 10 pro then it crashed and was rendered unusable so then I reinstalled windows with home edition then I tried getting pro back it did not work I would like help....
  8. how do I get my windows 10 pro again?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    how do I get my windows 10 pro again?: So I had and operating system that had windows 10 pro then it crashed and was rendered unusable so then I reinstalled windows with home edition then I tried getting pro back it did not work I would like help....
  9. how do I get my windows 10 pro again?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
  10. How Can I Get NordVpn 3 Year Deal

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    How Can I Get NordVpn 3 Year Deal: From last 5 to 6 days I have to search for Nordvpn 3 year deal plan because I want to use nordvpn extensions on Microsoft edge browser for Netflix https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-get-nordvpn-3-year-deal/fa0b1ab6-3eee-4a13-baac-6e6d69ed7050