Windows 10: i purched windows key and activate new laptop but customer ask that key use to another new...

Discus and support i purched windows key and activate new laptop but customer ask that key use to another new... in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; already activated key but how to deactivate... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by Antonyraj1985, May 14, 2022.

1. i purched windows key and activate new laptop but customer ask that key use to another new...

already activated key but how to deactivate

:)

Antonyraj1985, May 14, 2022
  2. erixx Win User

Windows 8.1 pro + WMC key activation

yeah, just don't forget that MCE gives you a new Windows key.... I had activation errors untill I entered the MCE key....

erixx, May 14, 2022
  3. newtekie1 Win User
    activate windows 7 oem key

There is no difference between the OEM disc and the Retail disc with Windows 7. A retail disc will accept a OEM or Retail key, and vise versa.

If the OEM Key wasn't going to work with the disc you have, it would have stopped you during the install when it first asked you for the key, not during activation.

What is likely the problem is that, since the OEM version has already been activated once, it is failing activation again. Activate it over the phone using the option given to you on the failed activation screen, and you shouldn't have a problem activating it.

newtekie1, May 14, 2022
  4. Tartaros Win User

i purched windows key and activate new laptop but customer ask that key use to another new...

activate windows 7 oem key

Well it didn't stop me because I told the installation program to activate the key later, so I didn't put any key during the installation. Maybe can it work if I put the key when it asks me in the installation?

Tartaros, May 14, 2022
Thema:

i purched windows key and activate new laptop but customer ask that key use to another new...

1. i purched windows key and activate new laptop but customer ask that key use to another new... - Similar Threads - purched key activate

2. New custom shortcut keys are not working.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    New custom shortcut keys are not working.: Custom shortcut keys created by making shortcut of a folder/app and going to properties->shortcut keys are not working. There are no error massage. The system just doesn't respond. Shortcuts made before are working fine but new shortcuts are not. sfc, dism and also safe boot...
  3. New custom shortcut keys are not working.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    New custom shortcut keys are not working.: Custom shortcut keys created by making shortcut of a folder/app and going to properties->shortcut keys are not working. There are no error massage. The system just doesn't respond. Shortcuts made before are working fine but new shortcuts are not. sfc, dism and also safe boot...
  4. i purched windows key and activate new laptop but customer ask that key use to another new...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i purched windows key and activate new laptop but customer ask that key use to another new...: already activated key but how to deactivate https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-purched-windows-key-and-activate-new-laptop-but/ef368c4c-e917-49ac-be23-20aea3bc359b
  5. i purched windows key and activate new laptop but customer ask that key use to another new...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    i purched windows key and activate new laptop but customer ask that key use to another new...: already activated key but how to deactivate https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-purched-windows-key-and-activate-new-laptop-but/ef368c4c-e917-49ac-be23-20aea3bc359b
  6. i have not windows activation key so i need a new activation key for my laptop.

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    i have not windows activation key so i need a new activation key for my laptop.: please send me new activation key for my windows 10. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-not-windows-activation-key-so-i-need-a-new/e3af803e-a13a-4d6b-965f-52d4dfcd0b83
  7. Activation key in a new product

Activation key in a new product: I currently have a Windows 10 Home key linked to my Microsoft Accout and I just bought a new computer with a new activation key. If I log in with the same Microsoft Account what happens to the key in my old computer?...
  8. Windows activation key used on another device

Windows activation key used on another device: I recently installed windows 10 on a virtual machine, and used my activation key on it and it worked fine. I then deleted it, made another, activated windows and it r was fine. I libked it with an ms account, and then I deleted the vm. Now, on the new one, it says i am using...
  9. product key used for new laptop

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    product key used for new laptop: I got a new laptop and using the same product key used for my previous one can the same key work on the new laptop or do I have to buy another subscription ? the last subscription was bought 4 days back and trying to disable on the older laptop...
  10. Cloning with a new key and 8.1 key activation

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Cloning with a new key and 8.1 key activation: I have a Windows 10 machine that has the same configuration that I want for another machine that I have purchased without an OS. What I am considering, to make life easier is to clone the drive of the configured machine to the new one and then, with a new Windows key hat I...