Windows 10: i purchsed an expansion for forza but didnt get it

Discus and support i purchsed an expansion for forza but didnt get it in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; i buyed fortune island for forza horizon 4 in the microsoft store but didnt get the expansion... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by markdrost2, Sep 2, 2021.

1. i purchsed an expansion for forza but didnt get it

i buyed fortune island for forza horizon 4 in the microsoft store but didnt get the expansion

:)

markdrost2, Sep 2, 2021

2. Forza Motorsport 6 Nascar Expansion Pack

Does the Nascar Expansion Pack for Forza Motorsport 6 work with the Windows 10 Apex version?

BarryMammen, Sep 2, 2021
  3. Can't install Forza Horizon 3 Expansion Packs on PC

Hi,

I purchased the Forza Horizon 3: Ultimate Edition but was only able to download the game itself and not any of the expansion packs. The install button doesn't appear to download the expansion packs despite the ultimate edition appearing in my order history.

Thanks,

Luke

LukeArthur, Sep 2, 2021
  4. i purchsed an expansion for forza but didnt get it

Can't uninstall Forza Horizon 4 expansions

Hi, a couple months ago I wanted to install the game Forza Horizon 4. I didn't have enough space on my internal ssd, so I chose to install it on my external hdd. The game installed on the external hdd, but some expansions were also installed on the ssd.
    But everything worked fine.

But now my external hdd has been bricked, the game is gone. But the expansions are still on my computer's internal ssd. I tried deleting them in File Explorer, but it said I didn't have permission to do so. When I view in expansions in Microsoft Store, there
    is no option to uninstall them.

Please help?

MarkMikail, Sep 2, 2021
Thema:

i purchsed an expansion for forza but didnt get it

1. i purchsed an expansion for forza but didnt get it - Similar Threads - purchsed expansion forza

2. i didnt get the space freed

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    i didnt get the space freed: i downloaded fifa 15 for fun and i had lag so i deleted it but i didnt get the space freed after i deleted it and i cant find the file i downloaded the game to uninstall...
  3. 647655889 didnt get download

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    647655889 didnt get download: 6487655889 i paid 125.00 for this download and didn't get it... not only did I not get it it crashed my activation of home..... I had to ddo a restore on the computer to reactivate compute OS....this was all done by dell tech with control of my screen so I WAS DONE CORRECTLY...
  4. Restoring MS Store Purchses

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Restoring MS Store Purchses: Hello Team, this is MS Windows 10 pro How can I restore a purchase on MS Store Personal finance App after getting my new laptop. The old laptop however never been backed up and not available to me any more. I have logged on to MS Store using the same account and when I...
  5. Forza Horizon 3 Expansion Pass not downloading from Microsoft Store on PC

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Forza Horizon 3 Expansion Pass not downloading from Microsoft Store on PC: I downloaded the PC version of Forza Horizon 3 from the Microsoft Store app on my PC, and it runs just fine. However, I tried purchasing the expansion pass, and although it shows up in my library as a purchased product, there is no option to download and install it....
  6. Can't uninstall Forza Horizon 4 expansions

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Can't uninstall Forza Horizon 4 expansions: Hi, a couple months ago I wanted to install the game Forza Horizon 4. I didn't have enough space on my internal ssd, so I chose to install it on my external hdd. The game installed on the external hdd, but some expansions were also installed on the ssd. But everything worked...
  7. I bought microsoft app but didnt get it

I bought microsoft app but didnt get it: I didnt get app although money is drawn from my bank account.ive tried to reach MIcrosoft support but its impossible. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-bought-microsoft-app-but-didnt-get-it/53f788e1-5a08-4eea-b8ca-5a11289ab34d"
  8. Purchsed windows Home not Pro key

Purchsed windows Home not Pro key: Made a mistake and bought the wrong key type, I need a pro key not home. Can I exchange or return this key for the right one, or did i just waste 250 bucks? I think i already know the answer and just dont wanna accept it I suck thanks anyways...
  9. Can't install Forza Horizon 3 Expansion Packs on PC

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't install Forza Horizon 3 Expansion Packs on PC: Hi, I purchased the Forza Horizon 3: Ultimate Edition but was only able to download the game itself and not any of the expansion packs. The install button doesn't appear to download the expansion packs despite the ultimate edition appearing in my order history. Thanks,...
  10. memory expansion

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    memory expansion: I have bought Sumsung 860 EVO Sata M.2 SSD and installed it on my iSmart chromebook. The system does not recognize the new drive. Please advise. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-hardware/memory-expansion/1acbed93-7549-4938-a164-01852f62231b