Windows 10: I put computer in safe mode and can’t get out or log in

Discus and support I put computer in safe mode and can’t get out or log in in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Cant log into my desk to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by The Real EstateAppraisal, Feb 26, 2019.

1. I put computer in safe mode and can’t get out or log in

Cant log into my desk to

:)

The Real EstateAppraisal, Feb 26, 2019
  2. Eric Ber Win User

Safe Mode log in

Hi Richard,

PIN password option on safe mode is not enabled. You will only be allowed to use a password to access your computer in safe mode. To assist you better, kindly answer these questions below:

• Are you referring to a local user account or a Microsoft account?

Is your computer connected to the network via WiFi or through an Ethernet cable?
    • Have you tried the troubleshooting steps on this
      link
      that was provided by Yashwanth Kotakuri on March 19, 2016?

Regards.

Eric Ber, Feb 26, 2019
  3. psyko12 Win User
    Safe mode problems

1st of all sorry for late reply, was busy with work and was not able to read here, uhmm

@Dippsy - It's already disabled, when I get to the point where I log on to my computer under safe mode, it then reboots.

@Darknova - I meant to the place where I log on to the computer at safe mode, and then it reboots...

It reboots after or before I could even type my user password.

BUT NORMAL BOOT WORKS, NOT SAFE MODE *Frown I put computer in safe mode and can’t get out or log in :(

psyko12, Feb 26, 2019
  4. I put computer in safe mode and can’t get out or log in

Password not accepted in Safe mode

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community forum.

Have you tried all the above steps suggested by Sangeeta Sarkar on September 13, 2015.

I would suggest you to provide some information to help you better.

• Are you trying to login the Microsoft account or the Local account in safe mode?
    • Did you try with only safe mode or safe mode with networking?
    • What is the critical error you are getting?

If you are using Windows 10. To go to safe mode you have to follow the below steps.

If you are able to go to login screen in normal mode try the below steps to go to safe mode with networking.

• At the login screen click on the power symbol.

• Hold SHIFT + Click Restart.

• After restarting your system, select the Troubleshoot option.

• Select advanced options under
      Troubleshoot screen.

• Click on Startup Settings.

• Click Restart and follow the onscreen steps to go to
      Safe Mode with networking and check if you are able to login.

[*]
    Please get back with more information, we will be glad to help you further.

Sachin Venkatesh, Feb 26, 2019
Thema:

I put computer in safe mode and can’t get out or log in

1. I put computer in safe mode and can’t get out or log in - Similar Threads - put computer safe

2. Can’t get out of safe mode - safe mode boots to command prompt line. Help?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can’t get out of safe mode - safe mode boots to command prompt line. Help?: I suspected my pc had malware on it so I changed the boot settings in msconfig to safe boot and alternate shell. When I login on safe mode, the only thing displayed is a system32 command prompt. When I exit out of the command prompt the only thing displayed is a black screen....
  3. Can't Get Out of Safe Mode; Can't Log In

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Can't Get Out of Safe Mode; Can't Log In: Hi, I hope someone can help, because I'm at my wits' end. I have an HP Specter x360 laptop running Windows 10 I was having a problem with my space bar and the suggestion was made in an HP forum that I boot into Safe Mode. I did so, but now I can't get out. When I try to log...
  4. Can't Get Out of Safe Mode; Can't Log In

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't Get Out of Safe Mode; Can't Log In: Hi, I hope someone can help, because I'm at my wits' end. I have an HP Specter x360 laptop running Windows 10 I was having a problem with my space bar and the suggestion was made in an HP forum that I boot into Safe Mode. I did so, but now I can't get out. When I try to log...
  5. Can't Get Out of Safe Mode; Can't Log In

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  6. In safe mode and can’t get out!

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    In safe mode and can’t get out!: HelloAfter my PC carried out updates, I had a problem with it so entered safe mode. Now I’m stuck in it. If I hold shift and restart, every option I am given requires password which I have forgotten as I have always used a PIN. I am in safe mode without networking. Can anyone...
  7. Can’t get out of safe mode.

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Can’t get out of safe mode.: How do I get out of safe mode on pc windows. No download link found in Microsoft store. For the switch out of safe mode download. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-get-out-of-safe-mode/062845a7-2fea-49ca-92d1-bc6e79fa5e87
  8. Getting My computers out of safe mode

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Getting My computers out of safe mode: I just bought 3 evoo 2 in one laptops for my children to go to school, but I am not able to download the sites they need for school because they are in safe mode. Can you please help me get them out of safe mode. Thank you for your time, patients, understanding, and support....
  9. Can’t get into safe mode

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Can’t get into safe mode: Hi, I was recently messing around with custom icons and stuff like that when I ran into a problem. I searched for a resolution and was directed to an answer on this telling me to rebuild my cache. I deleted the files and rebooted my computer. After this, I wasn’t able to...
  10. Can’t get to safe mode

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Can’t get to safe mode: Hi so my problem began when i decided to update a driver for my laptop. Turned out to be a wrong one because when i restarted i got stucked into a blue screen of death loop and everytime it restarts it goes back to blue screen. I figure that if i go to safe mode and uninstall...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. i cant log out of safe mode and i cant sign in

2. cant log into safemode cant get out