Windows 10: I put my laptop in sleep mode but then it wakes up again after a bit

Discus and support I put my laptop in sleep mode but then it wakes up again after a bit in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I have tried everything Looking at the events, Making the time you have to wait. Into one minute I have a lot of apps open when I off it but I don't... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Hmmm, May 21, 2019.

1. Hmmm Win User

I put my laptop in sleep mode but then it wakes up again after a bit

I have tried everything Looking at the events, Making the time you have to wait. Into one minute I have a lot of apps open when I off it but I don't think that's the problem. Here is my computer stats Processor: Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-6500 CPU @ 2.50GHz 2.60 Ram: 16 GB (15.8 Usable) Yoga710-15ISK Signature Edition Help me please.

:)

2. Waking from sleep mode

Hi Kenneth,

For us to narrow down your concern with waking up your computer from sleep mode, we would like to know the following:

• Aside from Windows Update. were there any changes made on your computer prior to the issue?
    • Is this the first time you experienced the issue?
    • To make sure that we have not missed on anything, what troubleshooting steps have you done so far?
    • Send us a screenshot of your screen when you wake up your computer from sleep mode.

We look forward to your response.

Michael Gall, May 21, 2019
  3. capnp72 Win User
    Restart when waking laptop from sleep mode

When I wake my HP laptop from sleep mode, it says there is a problem and needs to restart. Then it restarts. It didn't do this until I upgraded to Windows 10. Anyone else have this problem or have suggestions on how to fix it? Thank you for any assistance.

capnp72, May 21, 2019
  4. David Haz Win User

Waking up from sleep mode

Hi Phil,

If you are unable to get out of Sleep mode, it could mean that the BIOS installed reduces the power to which your input device is connected, i.e. mouse or keyboard. For us to properly assist you in getting out of Sleep mode, kindly respond to the questions
    below:

• Can you explain further what you are experiencing? Were you able to get to the lock screen after waking from Sleep mode?
    • Are you using a laptop or a desktop computer?
    • When did the issue start to occur? Did it happen after installing an update, an app, or a driver?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far? This is for us to know and to avoid any duplication of efforts on your end.

We look forward to your response.

David Haz, May 21, 2019
Thema:

1. I put my laptop in sleep mode but then it wakes up again after a bit - Similar Threads - put laptop sleep

2. BSOD after putting into sleep mode and then waking up.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD after putting into sleep mode and then waking up.: A week ago I started getting a BSOD whenever I woke the computer from sleep mode. The internet doesn't work for a few minutes and then I get this BSOD: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1FAmS6wBhgJQ8-VpXTjFYH2jZ6xZ5Cmpt/view?usp=sharing. I have a AN515-45-R6XD with upgraded RAM...
  3. BSOD after putting into sleep mode and then waking up.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSOD after putting into sleep mode and then waking up.: A week ago I started getting a BSOD whenever I woke the computer from sleep mode. The internet doesn't work for a few minutes and then I get this BSOD: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1FAmS6wBhgJQ8-VpXTjFYH2jZ6xZ5Cmpt/view?usp=sharing. I have a AN515-45-R6XD with upgraded RAM...
  4. Computer Immediately Wakes Up After Sleep Mode Puts It to Sleep

in Windows 10 Support
    Computer Immediately Wakes Up After Sleep Mode Puts It to Sleep: The Sleep Mode puts my machine to sleep then the machine immediately wakes up. Rebooting has not helped, nor has changing the Sleep Mode Settings. I have not found any solutions in the Internet. Thanks for any thoughts and guidance. 179664
  5. PC won't wake up after putting it in sleep mode

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    PC won't wake up after putting it in sleep mode: So recently decided to join the 1440p gang, now rockin' a 3-monitor setup. Awesome stuff, except that I can't fully enjoy it as whenever I put my PC in power saving mode and try to wake it up, the power goes on and... nothing. No response from kb/m, nothing happens if I...
  6. when i shut down or put to sleep my PC it wakes up again

in Windows 10 Support
    when i shut down or put to sleep my PC it wakes up again: So, yeah, I don't have much to say. I saw another guy who had a kind of similar problem, but I didn't find the answer there. When I shut down or put to sleep my PC it automatically powers up again. I don't do anything, just shut it down or put it to sleep then walk away. Any...
  7. Computer wakes up immediately after putting it in Sleep Mode

Computer wakes up immediately after putting it in Sleep Mode: Hello everyone, I had had this issue for 2 days, never happened before, I turn off the ability for my mouse to be able to wake up my computer a few weeks ago, only my keyboard can wake it up by pressing any key. lately when i place my computer to sleep it will immediately...
  8. Closing laptop that puts it to sleep mode. Then opening and waking up to use again i get...

Closing laptop that puts it to sleep mode. Then opening and waking up to use again i get...: Can someone help me fix this? Also it removes all my saved Taskbar shortcuts on 2nd Monitor. I use program Actual Multiple Monitors program. submitted by /u/ArcAngel2k [link] [comments]...
  9. Laptop will freeze unless I put it in sleep mode and wake it back up

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Laptop will freeze unless I put it in sleep mode and wake it back up: When my computer starts after a restart or shut down, it freezes at the login screen, absolutely nothing works. I cannot type or move the cursor. Only safe mode works fine. on accident I left it there and it went into sleep mode, when it woke back up it started working fine...
  10. waking up after sleep mode

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    waking up after sleep mode: my computer takes forever, 5 mins or so to wake up after it has been in sleep mode https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/waking-up-after-sleep-mode/dbb31876-ca52-496b-b682-f1ed2412533a"