Windows 10: I put my laptop on sleep mode and when I am trying to unlock the laptop only my screen...

Discus and support I put my laptop on sleep mode and when I am trying to unlock the laptop only my screen... in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance to solve the problem; I put my laptop on sleep mode and when I am trying to unlock the laptop only my screen saver is displayed and the username and password interface. I am... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance' started by Lubhavani Sahu, Apr 29, 2023.

1. I put my laptop on sleep mode and when I am trying to unlock the laptop only my screen...

I put my laptop on sleep mode and when I am trying to unlock the laptop only my screen saver is displayed and the username and password interface. I am unable to open my laptop

:)

Lubhavani Sahu, Apr 29, 2023

2. Laptop with broken screen How much?

I would like suggestions and look in local stores. I dont wanna buy a laptop from someone online. Sorry. But could be a good idea if you asked him about the performance on older games. Gonna make a list ofall laptops people suggest me.

Remove the screen for space purpose here its small desk and if the screen is opened it will hide my 22 inches lcd

Eric_On_Web, Apr 29, 2023
  3. msi vr630 laptop screen seems to be stuck in sleep mode.

Alright here goes.

When I turn my laptop on the "moon" symbol on the lower right hand side is highlighted and after a few seconds the screen will "turn off".
    When I close the screen for a while and the power button starts flickering I can press it to bring the laptop out of hibernation and it will work for about 8 seconds before turning off again.

It doesn't appear to be a loose cord problem because there is no flickering and I managed to disable sleep and hibernation mode from both the battery and plugged in modes (with a lot of patience using the method mentioned above) but it hasn't resolved anything.

Any help for a new forum member?

greenranger, Apr 29, 2023
  4. Chadi Win User

I put my laptop on sleep mode and when I am trying to unlock the laptop only my screen...

ASUS Laptop Won't Wake from Sleep Mode

OS Name Microsoft Windows 10 Pro
    Version 10.0.18363 Build 18363
    System Manufacturer ASUSTeK COMPUTER INC.
    System Model UX490UAR
    System Type x64-based PC
    SMBIOS Version 3.0

Problem: about 80% of the time, my laptop won't wake up from sleep mode via keyboard press or mouse move/click. I seem to be missing many common features in power plan too, even after fresh Windows 10 install.

Troubleshooting Steps:

1. Reinstalled Windows 10 (clean)
    2. Updated all drivers
    3. Replicated on multiple Windows 10 versions, updates
    4. BIOS latest version
    5. No USB devices attached, ever. Only USB-C power and bluetooth mouse
    6. Disabled "fast startup" in control panel

I put my laptop on sleep mode and when I am trying to unlock the laptop only my screen... 269222d1583351612t-asus-laptop-wont-wake-sleep-mode-options.png

I put my laptop on sleep mode and when I am trying to unlock the laptop only my screen... 269223d1583351612t-asus-laptop-wont-wake-sleep-mode-options-2.png

I put my laptop on sleep mode and when I am trying to unlock the laptop only my screen... 269224d1583351612t-asus-laptop-wont-wake-sleep-mode-plan2.png

I put my laptop on sleep mode and when I am trying to unlock the laptop only my screen... 269225d1583351612t-asus-laptop-wont-wake-sleep-mode-power-plans.png

I put my laptop on sleep mode and when I am trying to unlock the laptop only my screen... 51612t-asus-laptop-wont-wake-sleep-mode-screenshot_2020-03-04-intel-reg-driver-support-assistant.png

Chadi, Apr 29, 2023
Thema:

I put my laptop on sleep mode and when I am trying to unlock the laptop only my screen...

1. I put my laptop on sleep mode and when I am trying to unlock the laptop only my screen... - Similar Threads - put laptop sleep

2. Laptop restarts when put to sleep mode

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Laptop restarts when put to sleep mode: For few weeks my windows 10 laptop cannot be put to sleep mode. When I close the lid or simply click on the sleep from the start menu, it goes to sleep but when I move the mouse or press anything to wake the laptop up again, it suddenly restarts itself. I have checked the...
  3. if i put the laptop in sleep mode, it is not sleeping

in Windows 10 Gaming
    if i put the laptop in sleep mode, it is not sleeping: if i put the laptop in sleep mode, lock screen is not appearingi tried many times, it has been many months the laptop is not locking only and if i close the lid, lock screen does not appear, only the screen blacks out and when i open the lid back on i come where i left off...
  4. if i put the laptop in sleep mode, it is not sleeping

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    if i put the laptop in sleep mode, it is not sleeping: if i put the laptop in sleep mode, lock screen is not appearingi tried many times, it has been many months the laptop is not locking only and if i close the lid, lock screen does not appear, only the screen blacks out and when i open the lid back on i come where i left off...
  5. laptop restart when I put laptop in sleep mode

in Windows 10 Gaming
    laptop restart when I put laptop in sleep mode: hi everyone I am having issue with my laptop recently when I put it in sleep mode its do not turn on normally it show your pc ran into a problem window and then restart , I tried some troubleshooting steps like hard reset windows , upgrade window to 11 first I face issue in...
  6. laptop restart when I put laptop in sleep mode

laptop restart when I put laptop in sleep mode: hi everyone I am having issue with my laptop recently when I put it in sleep mode its do not turn on normally it show your pc ran into a problem window and then restart , I tried some troubleshooting steps like hard reset windows , upgrade window to 11 first I face issue in...
  7. I put my laptop on sleep mode and when I am trying to unlock the laptop only my screen...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I put my laptop on sleep mode and when I am trying to unlock the laptop only my screen...: I put my laptop on sleep mode and when I am trying to unlock the laptop only my screen saver is displayed and the username and password interface. I am unable to open my laptop...
  8. I put my laptop on sleep mode and when I am trying to unlock the laptop only my screen...

I put my laptop on sleep mode and when I am trying to unlock the laptop only my screen...: I put my laptop on sleep mode and when I am trying to unlock the laptop only my screen saver is displayed and the username and password interface. I am unable to open my laptop...
  9. Laptop restarts when I put it to 'sleep' mode

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Laptop restarts when I put it to 'sleep' mode: Hi All! Just bought a brand new HP envy 15 2020 edition. On the 2nd day it was updating windows and bios and then i noticed that my laptop restarts whenever i put it to sleep. To be precise, this is what happens step by step: 1. I put the laptop to sleep 2. It goes to...
  10. BSOD on laptop when putting it into sleep mode

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD on laptop when putting it into sleep mode: Been having this problem since yesterday,whenever I put my laptop in sleep(press power button) and close lid I come back after few hours to find it rebooted.After checking blue screen view I found that there was a BSOD,mainly two drivers watchdog.sys and dxgmms2.sys I used...