Windows 10: I put my Pc into safe mode and it stopped putting signal to my monitor.

Discus and support I put my Pc into safe mode and it stopped putting signal to my monitor. in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I tryed to get a virus off my pc it it didnt work so i put my pc into safe mode and it stopped putting a signal to my monitor my pc is not that old and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by MaxF1v3, Aug 31, 2021.

1. MaxF1v3 Win User

I put my Pc into safe mode and it stopped putting signal to my monitor.

I tryed to get a virus off my pc it it didnt work so i put my pc into safe mode and it stopped putting a signal to my monitor my pc is not that old and when it happened i was trying to free space becuse it was a space virus.

:)

MaxF1v3, Aug 31, 2021

2. no signal on monitor

the monitor isn't even picked up in windows, it can be displaying the desktop in safe mode as a secondary or primary monitor but only my dell is listed *Confused I put my Pc into safe mode and it stopped putting signal to my monitor. :confused:

SpookyWillow, Aug 31, 2021
  3. monitor signal

Hi,

One of the possible reasons why you are experiencing issues with using your monitor is due to an outdated driver. To address your concern, we suggest updating the driver for your monitor. To do this, you'll need to boot your PC in safe mode. This
    link provides the steps to on how to start a Windows 10 device to safe mode. Click and follow the steps provided
    under From the sign-in screen.

Check this article published by
    Andre Da Costa for the detailed instructions and different ways on how to install the updated driver for your monitor.

Should you need further assistance, don't hesitate to reply on this thread.

Darleen Pen, Aug 31, 2021
  4. Wingo101 Win User

Is it safe to put your pc in sleep mode?

My pc goes to sleep after about 1 hour of idle time. Is it safe to put the pc in sleep mode?

Won't it decrease the lifetime of the gpu, cpu, etc. If they are turned off and on straight-away?

Wingo101, Aug 31, 2021
Thema:

1. I put my Pc into safe mode and it stopped putting signal to my monitor. - Similar Threads - put safe mode

2. My pc monitor wont turn on after being put into safe mode

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My pc monitor wont turn on after being put into safe mode: When I was trying to fix my graphics driver issue they AMD asked me to put my pc into safe mode. After doing that and restarting my Monitor is now saying no signal and having the monitor screen off. I have tried most of the other solutions but no idea....
  3. My pc monitor wont turn on after being put into safe mode

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My pc monitor wont turn on after being put into safe mode: When I was trying to fix my graphics driver issue they AMD asked me to put my pc into safe mode. After doing that and restarting my Monitor is now saying no signal and having the monitor screen off. I have tried most of the other solutions but no idea....
  4. My pc monitor wont turn on after being put into safe mode

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. My pc wont show signal after putting to sleep mode

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    My pc wont show signal after putting to sleep mode: I have a custom-built pc and every time I try to use sleep mode it won't show any signal after turning it back on from sleep mode. The only way I get signal again is by turning off the power switch in the back and turning it back on. I have dual monitors and no signal shows...
  6. My pc wont show signal after putting to sleep mode

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My pc wont show signal after putting to sleep mode: I have a custom-built pc and every time I try to use sleep mode it won't show any signal after turning it back on from sleep mode. The only way I get signal again is by turning off the power switch in the back and turning it back on. I have dual monitors and no signal shows...
  7. My pc wont show signal after putting to sleep mode

8. My PC stops sending signal to my monitor

My PC stops sending signal to my monitor: I just checked the reliability history after my pc stopped sending signal to my monitor while I was playing, and it shows this error, how can I fix it?A problem with your hardware caused Windows to stop working correctly.Problem signatureProblem Event Name:...
  9. My PC stops sending signal to my monitor

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    My PC stops sending signal to my monitor: I just checked the reliability history after my pc stopped sending signal to my monitor while I was playing, and it shows this error, how can I fix it?A problem with your hardware caused Windows to stop working correctly.Problem signatureProblem Event Name:...
  10. My PC Wont boot up after I put it in Safe Mode

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    My PC Wont boot up after I put it in Safe Mode: Greetings I put my Computer in safe mode as I saw it had lines running across the screen not due to the monitor so I decided to condult the Microsoft support and it told me it could be due to outdated drivers so I tried to boot it up in safe mode with network setttings and...