Windows 10: I put my recovery flashdrive in and followed the instructions.Windows begins copying files...

Discus and support I put my recovery flashdrive in and followed the instructions.Windows begins copying files... in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I tried to enter recovery settings and it says my repair needs repair. I didn't know that I was supposed to wipe my computer clean before attempting a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Shannon Ferrell, Apr 24, 2024.

1. I put my recovery flashdrive in and followed the instructions.Windows begins copying files...

I tried to enter recovery settings and it says my repair needs repair. I didn't know that I was supposed to wipe my computer clean before attempting a fresh install. Now my computer is all messed up and I can't get a fresh install.

:)

Shannon Ferrell, Apr 24, 2024

2. Help with Flashdrive

I need step by step instructions on how to put files from my documents into a flashdrive. Please and thankyou

AmberlynPulver-Klutke, Apr 24, 2024
  3. ddelo Win User
    Difficulty in Powershell and following the instructions herein

The problem seems to be a “file not found” one.

So, please follow these steps:
    1. Download the .ps1 file from here and save it any place you want.
    2. Go to the folder you saved it, right click on the file, unblock it and then copy it [Ctrl-C]. If it’s saved in your Downloads folder, skip step 3
    3. Then go to your Downloads folder and paste it [Ctrl-V] there.
    4. Open Powershell as Administrator.
    5. Type the command Set-ExecutionPolicy Bypass -Scope Process -Force
    6. Type the command cd $env:USERPROFILE\Downloads
    7. Type the command .\RealtekAudioDriverIntegration.ps1

If everything fails, do the following:

1. Download the .ps1 file from here and save it any place you want in your C: drive.
    2. Open Powershell as Administrator.
    3. Type the command Set-ExecutionPolicy Bypass -Scope Process -Force
    4. Type the command dir C:\ "RealtekAudioDriverIntegration.ps1" -Recurse -ea 0 | Unblock-File
    5. Type the command dir C:\ "RealtekAudioDriverIntegration.ps1" -Recurse -ea 0 | select -First 1 | % { & $_.FullName }
    Then post the results here.

ddelo, Apr 24, 2024
  4. temp02 Win User

I put my recovery flashdrive in and followed the instructions.Windows begins copying files...

Java.nio.file - Copying files

You can't copy a folder, thats why it generates an exception (you are trying to copy a folder using a copy file function).
    You probably need to list all the files inside that folder and copy one by one

temp02, Apr 24, 2024
Thema:

I put my recovery flashdrive in and followed the instructions.Windows begins copying files...

1. I put my recovery flashdrive in and followed the instructions.Windows begins copying files... - Similar Threads - put recovery flashdrive

2. I put my recovery flashdrive in and followed the instructions.Windows begins copying files...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I put my recovery flashdrive in and followed the instructions.Windows begins copying files...: I tried to enter recovery settings and it says my repair needs repair. I didn't know that I was supposed to wipe my computer clean before attempting a fresh install. Now my computer is all messed up and I can't get a fresh install....
  3. I put my recovery flashdrive in and followed the instructions.Windows begins copying files...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I put my recovery flashdrive in and followed the instructions.Windows begins copying files...: I tried to enter recovery settings and it says my repair needs repair. I didn't know that I was supposed to wipe my computer clean before attempting a fresh install. Now my computer is all messed up and I can't get a fresh install....
  4. Recovery partition marked as Primary and not Recovery following instructions of KB5028997

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Recovery partition marked as Primary and not Recovery following instructions of KB5028997: Windows 10 Home 64bitI have created a recovery partition following the instruction given here https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/topic/kb5028997-instructions-to-manually-resize-your-partition-to-install-the-winre-update-400faa27-9343-461c-ada9-24c8229763bfI have some doubts...
  5. Recovery partition marked as Primary and not Recovery following instructions of KB5028997

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Recovery partition marked as Primary and not Recovery following instructions of KB5028997: Windows 10 Home 64bitI have created a recovery partition following the instruction given here https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/topic/kb5028997-instructions-to-manually-resize-your-partition-to-install-the-winre-update-400faa27-9343-461c-ada9-24c8229763bfI have some doubts...
  6. Recovery partition marked as Primary and not Recovery following instructions of KB5028997

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  7. I followed the instructions for adding a description to files and or Folders. see below the...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    I followed the instructions for adding a description to files and or Folders. see below the...: 1 Open File Explorer. 2 Click Downloads. 3 Right-click the file you’d like to tag and choose Properties. 4 Switch over to the Details tab. 5 At the bottom of the Description heading, you’ll see Tags. 6 Double-click to add your own tags. 7 Add a descriptive tag or two 8 Press...
  8. NO SCREEN TO FOLLOW INSTRUCTIONS!!!!!!!!!!

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    NO SCREEN TO FOLLOW INSTRUCTIONS!!!!!!!!!!: I had purchased an Espon 2700 All In One printer. There's a WiFi Direct option. When I try to connect said printer to my computer through the WiFi Direct, Windows 10 tells me to follow the instructions on the printer. ONE MAJOR STUPID PROBLEM!!!!!!! There's NO SCREEN on my...
  9. Put audiobook onto a flashdrive.

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Put audiobook onto a flashdrive.: How do I download an audiobook cd to windows 10 media player then upload to a flashdrive? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/put-audiobook-onto-a-flashdrive/be03a6a4-5263-4427-bbf8-2432d9a52796"
  10. put a playlist on a flashdrive

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    put a playlist on a flashdrive: trying to make a playlist on flashdrive to play in auto https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/put-a-playlist-on-a-flashdrive/fe51953d-668c-4a08-8aa2-e69e56881011