Windows 10: I put my "THIS PC" folder into my "Desktop" folder how do I undo?

Discus and support I put my "THIS PC" folder into my "Desktop" folder how do I undo? in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I put my "THIS PC" folder and my "OneDrive" folder into my "Desktop" folder how do I undo? 103327 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by vranson, Jan 28, 2018.

1. vranson Win User

I put my "THIS PC" folder into my "Desktop" folder how do I undo?

I put my "THIS PC" folder and my "OneDrive" folder into my "Desktop" folder how do I undo?

:)

vranson, Jan 28, 2018
  2. farby Win User

my phone says " System Error " while i delete d broken images frm my phone memory...

Connect the Phone to PC and thru' Windows Explorer search for this file. If you find it Delete from there .. See if it works .

farby, Jan 28, 2018
  3. my phone says " System Error " while i delete d broken images frm my phone memory...

i hav C6 n it is givin me error when i delete the broken images it displays "systen error" although i dont have any images in my phone memory n m not usin memory card also... plzz help..

omkar_bartakke, Jan 28, 2018
  4. topgundcp Win User

Right click on Taskbar->Taskbar Settings->Themes->Desktop Icon Settings
    Then uncheck Computer

topgundcp, Jan 28, 2018
  5. vranson Win User
    when i went there, computer was not checked, so that didn't do it

vranson, Jan 28, 2018
  6. KCR
    KCR Win User
    Can you still use you magic time machine button to undo your did ?

I put my "THIS PC" folder into my "Desktop" folder how do I undo? [​IMG]

Might say undo move, also ?

This is only a guess, and likely a bad one. . . .*Redface

Thema:

1. I put my "THIS PC" folder into my "Desktop" folder how do I undo? - Similar Threads - put folder Desktop

2. I accidentally moved my downloads folder location to desktop. How Do I undo it and get back...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    I accidentally moved my downloads folder location to desktop. How Do I undo it and get back...: So, I was trying fix the issue of my downloads not showing in download folder and I moved my downloads folder location to desktopStupid move. How can I undo it without losing my existing files?...
  3. I accidentally moved my downloads folder location to desktop. How Do I undo it and get back...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I accidentally moved my downloads folder location to desktop. How Do I undo it and get back...: So, I was trying fix the issue of my downloads not showing in download folder and I moved my downloads folder location to desktopStupid move. How can I undo it without losing my existing files?...
  4. I accidentally moved my downloads folder location to desktop. How Do I undo it and get back...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Why can't I put a "." in the names of folders on my desktop?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why can't I put a "." in the names of folders on my desktop?: I made a folder "VS." but it only appears as "VS", what can I do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-cant-i-put-a-in-the-names-of-folders-on-my/1f290c3a-8267-4d93-952f-4d8fe4f33a20
  6. Why can't I put a "." in the names of folders on my desktop?

Why can't I put a "." in the names of folders on my desktop?: I made a folder "VS." but it only appears as "VS", what can I do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-cant-i-put-a-in-the-names-of-folders-on-my/1f290c3a-8267-4d93-952f-4d8fe4f33a20
  7. i put my desktop folder on my users one

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i put my desktop folder on my users one: so i was moving my files to do some work but then i accidentally moved my desktop file to the app data one, i tried to move the location to my user file but instead it went to the user file and now i can’t do nothing what should i do? i tried to put it in my user file and now...
  8. i put my desktop folder on my users one

i put my desktop folder on my users one: so i was moving my files to do some work but then i accidentally moved my desktop file to the app data one, i tried to move the location to my user file but instead it went to the user file and now i can’t do nothing what should i do? i tried to put it in my user file and now...
  9. How do I password protect my desktop folders?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    How do I password protect my desktop folders?: I just bought this Windows 10 Pro because i needed to be able to encrypt my folder with a password. After it was set up, the "encrypt content to a secure data" is still grayed out. How do i go around it and create a password-protected folder? Any help will be very much...
  10. How do I put a password on a folder?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How do I put a password on a folder?: How do I put a password on a folder in Microsoft 10? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-put-a-password-on-a-folder/1a677087-8aed-42a9-a57e-6197d4c0a122