Windows 10: I ran a system check in Webroot and one of the results in the software said "an active...

Discus and support I ran a system check in Webroot and one of the results in the software said "an active... in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I ran a system check in Webroot and one of the results in the software said "an active process has a possible memory leak in mirosoftedgeCP.exe and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Carol & ChetEllis, Jan 5, 2020.

1. I ran a system check in Webroot and one of the results in the software said "an active...

I ran a system check in Webroot and one of the results in the software said "an active process has a possible memory leak in mirosoftedgeCP.exe and how do I fix it?

:)

Carol & ChetEllis, Jan 5, 2020

2. Windows 10 does accept WebRoot

Hi Joyce,

Sorry for the inconvenience caused to you.

The issue you are facing it could be due to the Webroot is not is not compatible with Windows 10. I suggest you to uninstall the Webroot anti-virus program and check if the issue still persist. To uninstall the program try the below steps.

• Press Windows key + X, select Control panel and click on Program and features.
    • Locate for the anti-virus program, right click on it and uninstall it.
    You can also contact webroot support team for further assistance.

Thank you. Let us know the result.

Billion Debbarma, Jan 5, 2020
  3. Sasqui Win User
    Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Jan 5, 2020
  4. panaman Win User

I ran a system check in Webroot and one of the results in the software said "an active...

webroot software removal, when I don't have webroot software

I'm trying to upgrade to windows 10 from 7. I get along pretty good and then I'm told I need to remove webroot software from the computer and then click refresh to continue. The problem is I do not have webroot software. So what do I do???

panaman, Jan 5, 2020
Thema:

I ran a system check in Webroot and one of the results in the software said "an active...

1. I ran a system check in Webroot and one of the results in the software said "an active... - Similar Threads - ran system check

2. My computer hasn't been running great so I ran a check using SFC.exe, Here are the results...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    My computer hasn't been running great so I ran a check using SFC.exe, Here are the results...: 2024-01-24 02:26:55, Info CBS TI: --- Initializing Trusted Installer --- 2024-01-24 02:26:55, Info CBS TI: Last boot time: 2024-01-20 14:49:29.488 2024-01-24 02:26:55, Info CBS Starting TrustedInstaller initialization. 2024-01-24 02:26:55, Info CBS Ending TrustedInstaller...
  3. I ran MSERT got strange results.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I ran MSERT got strange results.: I ran MSERT and while it was running it found 9 infected files I walked away when I came back it was finish and stated it found no infected files. Does it fix them or what...
  4. I ran MSERT got strange results.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I ran MSERT got strange results.: I ran MSERT and while it was running it found 9 infected files I walked away when I came back it was finish and stated it found no infected files. Does it fix them or what...
  5. I ran MSERT got strange results.

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  6. Webroot SecureAnywhere

Webroot SecureAnywhere: Do I need Webroot SecureAnywhere if I using Windows Defender for security ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/webroot-secureanywhere/b4cd3946-5be2-4b63-a327-b964c84690f1
  7. uninstall webroot

uninstall webroot: How do I uninstall webroot. I am now using McAfee. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/uninstall-webroot/44c7aa29-5dda-4e89-8132-6e670f445dd4
  8. Webroot

Webroot: The effective date of my MSN Premium Subscription is July, 2020 and it includes a webroot security. I received a notice that my security has expired. Is this accurate? thank you! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/webroot/c36b8fce-acc4-4011-91e7-93c5c68a46ea
  9. Two Backup software on one system

in Browsers and Email
    Two Backup software on one system: Why can't you have two backup programs on the same system? I had macrium reflect v7 (paid) and Acronis 2017. I've used Acronis since version 8. Starting with Acronis 2012 it started to slow down a lot. Upgraded all the way to 2017 thinking it would speed up. It didn't and may...
  10. One click check activation

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    One click check activation: I used to have a program that checks activation/expiration of windows and/or Microsoft office with just one click. I think the name was "check activation" Can anyone help me find this online? TIA. 22788