Windows 10: I ran into a problem with resetting my pc.

Discus and support I ran into a problem with resetting my pc. in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Here's what happened : Windows 10 home I tried to restore my college laptop and ran into a reboot loop with no escape now the os can't load because... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by Rishabh Raj Sharma, Aug 4, 2020.

1. I ran into a problem with resetting my pc.

Here's what happened :

Windows 10 home

I tried to restore my college laptop and ran into a reboot loop with no escape now the os can't load because prior to that I tried to remove the users since it was supposed to be a complete wipe off. And tried I get my head around how the hp recovery actually works and failed since I wanted my pc to go back to the original state as came and I just don't know what to do.

Here’s my question:

Can I install the windows through a bootable usb which I made for my personal pc and use the OS registration key given by the college laptop to register it back to the OS it came with?

If not then tell me what should I do coz I'm thinking about making it a Linux machine if this doesn't work.

:)

Rishabh Raj Sharma, Aug 4, 2020

2. My PC ran into a problem..

Step 1: Explain what the problem is.

0dcafe6b-10a8-4bc9-b8b2-213ccfc2f28c, Aug 4, 2020
  3. JJP.1 Win User
    My PC ran into a problem..

Step 1: Explain what the problem is.

Computer not responding properly.

It hangs always.

I can't even able to open file explorer.

And finally PC ran into a problem and get into blue screen error and shows that error is due to memory management.

JJP.1, Aug 4, 2020
  4. I ran into a problem with resetting my pc.

My PC ran into a problem..

The way it works here: The more specific your description, the better your chances of getting the right answer on the first try.

When you say "not responding properly" and "hangs always" - both of which can happen for thousands of reasons - you're likely to get guesses; or long lists of procedures to try with the hope that something will work; or instructions on how to reinstall
    Windows.

Here's how to improve your chances for success without wasting a lot of time:

• What were you doing on the computer when the problem(s) first started?
    • Describe your problem(s) in as much detail as you can, and don't worry about using proper terminology. If you're able to post screenshots of your problem(s) those are always helpful.
    • If you are seeing error messages, what is the complete text of the error messages?
    • What steps have you already taken, if any, to resolve your problem(s)?

With that as background, you're in a much better position to receive an explanation of your problem(s) and the correct steps to fix them on the first try.

This is your motto: More information = Less frustration.

0dcafe6b-10a8-4bc9-b8b2-213ccfc2f28c, Aug 4, 2020
Thema:

I ran into a problem with resetting my pc.

1. I ran into a problem with resetting my pc. - Similar Threads - ran problem resetting

2. pc ran into problem

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    pc ran into problem: today in my asus tuf a17 laptop my windows 10 first ever crash what this means? i am using windows 10 for first so i don't know about that it has only occur one tim https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/pc-ran-into-problem/f01c6171-67f7-4b5c-aa71-72ef01a178b9
  3. PC ran into problem

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    PC ran into problem: I get the “blue screen of death” with the sad face and all. It tells me it’s going to restart my computer and it never does. Then I get a system Recovery page that does nothing.Any advice on what to do? Really don’t want to take my computer in to get fixed....
  4. My PC ran into a problem... WDF_Violation

My PC ran into a problem... WDF_Violation: Hi all,Good day to you.I'm using HP Elitebook 840 G7 with Win10 and my PC is facing a problem... WDF_Violation, now I'm waiting for 1 hr and my PC still shows this error and not restart itself.Could you please recommend me what should I do to solve this issue?Thank you.Best...
  5. PC ran into problem

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    PC ran into problem: Whenever i update the software updates through settings...and when hit restart laptop after installing all updates...it throws error that "your PC ran into problem and needs to restart" After 100% status update...the sceen in frozen.. I want to overcome this...and not want...
  6. Pc ran into a problem

Pc ran into a problem: I was downloading a game and out of no where I got this blue screen error. Now it keeps restarting after it says "Your PC ran into a problem...." When I turn it off then on it takes me to the login screen before logging in the blue screen comes up again and restarts. I turned...
  7. My PC ran into a problem..

My PC ran into a problem..: My PC ran into a problem due to memory management... What should I do?????? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-pc-ran-into-a-problem/0abc9412-5f68-4a71-a855-d52340d355de
  8. My pc ran into a problem

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    My pc ran into a problem: I played borderlands 2 on it, shut down the Desktop pc, took a shower and when I booted the pc, it said your pc ran into a problem and disappeared. I couldn't read it because it was gone really fast. The pc was on, but there wasn't any video output. I restarted the pc with...
  9. PC ran into a problem

PC ran into a problem: Whenever i start my pc it shows pc ran into a problem...needs to restart...but even after trying 10- 15 times problem remains the same Stopcode: 1. Bad system config info 2. Unmountable boot volume 3. Critical process died...
  10. Pc ran into a problem

Pc ran into a problem: I had just bought a dell xps 15 and have had it for a week used it 3 or 4 times. Yesterday i went to the start button and pressed shut down and update. It took a very long time the last time i looked it at it was 30% done and i went to sleep the next thing i knew my laptop...