Windows 10: I randomly deleted the first 10 task manger process restarted my pc weird stuff happened...

Discus and support I randomly deleted the first 10 task manger process restarted my pc weird stuff happened... in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I randomly deleted the first 10 task manger process restarted my pc weird stuff happened loading, and for some reason i cant access some apps like task... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Jack Silverthorne, Dec 3, 2023.

1. I randomly deleted the first 10 task manger process restarted my pc weird stuff happened...

I randomly deleted the first 10 task manger process restarted my pc weird stuff happened loading, and for some reason i cant access some apps like task manager, does anyone know how to fix this?

:)

Jack Silverthorne, Dec 3, 2023
Thema:

I randomly deleted the first 10 task manger process restarted my pc weird stuff happened...

1. I randomly deleted the first 10 task manger process restarted my pc weird stuff happened... - Similar Threads - randomly deleted task

2. Crashes, Freezes, weird stuff happening.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Crashes, Freezes, weird stuff happening.: Hello, so I have a few issues with my PC.It started with random GPU 100% Fan and Black screen randomly.They blue screens and freezes. The Event Monitor always pointed at something with Nvidia.So I replaced my GPU with one from a different Vendor. I don't have the fan issues...
  3. Crashes, Freezes, weird stuff happening.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Crashes, Freezes, weird stuff happening.: Hello, so I have a few issues with my PC.It started with random GPU 100% Fan and Black screen randomly.They blue screens and freezes. The Event Monitor always pointed at something with Nvidia.So I replaced my GPU with one from a different Vendor. I don't have the fan issues...
  4. I randomly deleted the first 10 task manger process restarted my pc weird stuff happened...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I randomly deleted the first 10 task manger process restarted my pc weird stuff happened...: I randomly deleted the first 10 task manger process restarted my pc weird stuff happened loading, and for some reason i cant access some apps like task manager, does anyone know how to fix this?...
  5. Weird stuff happening

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Weird stuff happening: Alright, recently I got my PC and now it decides to act weird like supposedly now "The Audio Service Is Not Running" which is the first time that ever happened, internet decides to not work, "WIndows Firewall not on" which I believe it is on, can't see the event log and loads...
  6. Weird stuff happening

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Weird stuff happening: Alright, recently I got my PC and now it decides to act weird like supposedly now "The Audio Service Is Not Running" which is the first time that ever happened, internet decides to not work, "WIndows Firewall not on" which I believe it is on, can't see the event log and loads...
  7. Weird stuff happening

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  8. Weird stuff happening in the Windows 10 installation

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Weird stuff happening in the Windows 10 installation: Here I am again. So, I finished building the PC Case missing and I created a USB to install Windows 10 in the PC, I created it alright in my laptop using the Media creation tool from https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/software-download/windows10 My USB is 16GB by the way and...
  9. Task manger process

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Task manger process: Hi.I have process called search (2) that have 2 process under it.it does not have icon.when I right click on it shows cortana path.is it possible cortana process show itself search process?...
  10. Random stuff happen in laptop.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Random stuff happen in laptop.: Hi there, Firstly, i'm not able to open powershell (admin) p/s: i did installing by cmd and add task from task manager. secondly,i'm not able to resolve the problem ms-resource;appdisplay-name p/s: i did trying fix doing the suggestion info. thirdly,i didn't able to open...