Windows 10: I randomly get a system code that says system service exception of netio.sys and I have to...

Discus and support I randomly get a system code that says system service exception of netio.sys and I have to... in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Our desk top is running the same software and so far has not had the problem like the laptop.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by 64GTO, Oct 21, 2018.

1. 64GTO Win User

I randomly get a system code that says system service exception of netio.sys and I have to...

Our desk top is running the same software and so far has not had the problem like the laptop.

:)

64GTO, Oct 21, 2018
  2. Kyouka` Win User

BLUE SCREEN CRASH : SYSTEM SERVICE EXCEPTION Netio. sys

can someone help me ?

i got an blue screen crash when i do some browsing and when i playing a game

as the subject say the blue screen says the error cause is SYSTEM SERVICE EXCEPTION Netio. sys

and i dont know how to fix this and thats why maybe if someone who know or already encountered this problem and fix it can tell me how to fix this

my laptop type are ASUS ROG G501VW-FY173T

Kyouka`, Oct 21, 2018
  3. System Service Exception NetIO

Hey guys. So I know this question has been posted before but I always see that they require the actual crash logs and system info of the specific person to be able to help them. So what's happened with me is this: multiple times, while I've been browsing
    the internet, the computer has crashed to a Blue Screen of Death. The error has been a system service exception for NetIO. Here are links to the minidumps and sysinfo.

https://drive.google.com/open?id=0Bwk3Lcx--huiZ2M4VGpyWXB4QWs

https://drive.google.com/open?id=0Bwk3Lcx--huiUzBYNzM3X2ZUYkE

Any help with this would be greatly appreciated.

JasonSinghCpE, Oct 21, 2018
  4. Kenjisoh Win User

I randomly get a system code that says system service exception of netio.sys and I have to...

SYSTEM SERVICE EXCEPTION (igdkmd64.sys)

Hi, I've been having BSOD errors. Usually it appears to be System Service Exception, but occasionally Kmode Exception Not Handled error would appear. Both have the same stop code (igdkmd64.sys). DMP and MSInfo files are available in the onedrive link below.

Thank you for your kind assistance!

Link: https://1drv.ms/u/s!AvuLziPbjuyGhEOJiRi2Y5Igs93i

Regards,

Kenji

Kenjisoh, Oct 21, 2018
Thema:

1. I randomly get a system code that says system service exception of netio.sys and I have to... - Similar Threads - randomly system code

2. BSOD Stop code: system service exception pc randomly getting BSOD

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD Stop code: system service exception pc randomly getting BSOD: Hi,my pc had started randomly freezing and crashing last week and then the last few times it has given me the blue screen of death. At first I was getting stop code "kernel security failure" I done all the windows updates my pc had and it still did it. I scanned for any...
  3. BSOD Stop code: system service exception pc randomly getting BSOD

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSOD Stop code: system service exception pc randomly getting BSOD: Hi,my pc had started randomly freezing and crashing last week and then the last few times it has given me the blue screen of death. At first I was getting stop code "kernel security failure" I done all the windows updates my pc had and it still did it. I scanned for any...
  4. BSOD Stop code: system service exception pc randomly getting BSOD

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. System Service Exception. Wdf01000.sys

System Service Exception. Wdf01000.sys: My Toshiba Satellite Laptop on Winfows 10,still keeps restarting for like the 40th time. And it won't turn to the locker screen, what do I do to fix this? Can anyone help, please? [IMG]...
  6. Stop code: SYSTEM SERVICE EXCEPTION SPUVCbv x64 sys

Stop code: SYSTEM SERVICE EXCEPTION SPUVCbv x64 sys: I have an HP Probook 4340s with SunplusIT - Camera, Other hardware - HP HD Webcam [Fixed]. This happens whenever i access any apps that uses my camera like skype, zoom, messenger, camtasia etc. Can anyone help me? Thanks...
  7. System Service Exception- igdkmd64.sys

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    System Service Exception- igdkmd64.sys: Help pls, when I put a video card in my pc, starts normally but when is charging windows appears a blu screen that says "System Service Exception-Error igdkmd64.sys". But it happens only when i put the video card....
  8. I have a SYSTEM SERVICE EXCEPTION error

I have a SYSTEM SERVICE EXCEPTION error: Hi, I started experiencing a blue screen errors, stating my PC ran into problems and needs to restart. Different error codes appear but SYSTEM SERVICE EXCEPTION is the frequent one. I can access the desktop and work for about five minutes then the errors appear and am forced...
  9. Random "System thread" and "System service" exceptions

Random "System thread" and "System service" exceptions: Hi, I'm having BSODs on my new custom PC build running Windows 10. I am sure this is probably just a driver issue but I'm unaware of how to figure out which driver. I've uploaded the debug report. Please let me know if you have any ideas or help. Attachment 85922...
  10. system service exception rtkvhd64.sys

system service exception rtkvhd64.sys: I have no idea... I tried reinstall many times... about 5 or more... I even use Acer driver and MS auto driver... still crash and no sound after using for awhile. I reinstall Windows and sometime I install driver manually and automatically still sound fked up I'm...
Tags: