Windows 10: I randomly get a windows stop code error 0x00001d8

Discus and support I randomly get a windows stop code error 0x00001d8 in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I have rebooted my computer already. I don't know what else to do. It's a Lenovo PC with Windows 10.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by AdamMcCarthy2, Mar 28, 2019.

1. I randomly get a windows stop code error 0x00001d8

I have rebooted my computer already. I don't know what else to do. It's a Lenovo PC with Windows 10.

:)

AdamMcCarthy2, Mar 28, 2019

2. Stop Code 0x00001d8

My Acer laptop on Windows 10 has been experiencing the 0x00001d8 stop code. I have tried doing a full restore of my PC, however the issue has not been solved.

What can I do to stop this from occurring?

Arron O'Connor, Mar 28, 2019
  3. Computer randomly has black screen and restarts

Taco this could be software also. Before you get all crazy, do as Erocker suggested. Find out the error in the Event Viewer. Look for the faulting module and the error code itself. Also check the reliability monitor. At the bottom it will have "View all Error Reports". Post a screen of whats in there if anything.

This could be a simple as a bad driver install.

ALSO have you downloaded or installed anything lately? STAY OUT OF THE DAMN BIOS UNTIL WE KNOW THE ERROR! lol. I know you. Baby steps boy, baby steps.

TheMailMan78, Mar 28, 2019
  4. meloneum Win User

I randomly get a windows stop code error 0x00001d8

BIOS error codes

So I have motherboard with installed small LED screen, which presents BIOS error codes.

Where can I find a list of those errors. And I don't mean beep codes, but the "number" codes.

Ex after installing sound card, the motherboard startup fails with the code 15.

Example picture of code is here.

meloneum, Mar 28, 2019
Thema:

I randomly get a windows stop code error 0x00001d8

1. I randomly get a windows stop code error 0x00001d8 - Similar Threads - randomly stop code

2. Random stop codes and crashes

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Random stop codes and crashes: I have an asus tuf gaming laptop running windows 10 and I get random stopcodes and crashes. The wierd thing is, they only happen when my computer I am watching YouTube, looking through steam or otherwise just have a low workload on it, BUT when I am gaming I have no issues I...
  3. Random stop codes and crashes

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Random stop codes and crashes: I have an asus tuf gaming laptop running windows 10 and I get random stopcodes and crashes. The wierd thing is, they only happen when my computer I am watching YouTube, looking through steam or otherwise just have a low workload on it, BUT when I am gaming I have no issues I...
  4. I get windows stop code error

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    I get windows stop code error: While working on my system I get windows stop code error, each the time different one. It displays that we will automatically restart for you and after restart system says that there is no operating system on your hard disk i.ebooting device not found, kindly install OS on...
  5. Random Stop Codes.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Random Stop Codes.: I have Windows 10 Pro Genuine Installed on My PC which is just 1 month old, From last 2-3 days my PC is functioning weirdly as it's crashing with random stop codes(everytime new issue). I have updated windows to the latest version and Also did full windows integrity check....
  6. Randomly getting Stop code Error after Windows 10 is installed

Randomly getting Stop code Error after Windows 10 is installed: I have upgraded from widows 7 to widows 10 . Installation was successful. On working for some time, it shows a blue screen with error and restarts. Sometimes manual start is required . Different stop code shows up each time. Below are the error which I got...
  7. Error Code 0x00001d8 & UCMUCSI_FAILURE

Error Code 0x00001d8 & UCMUCSI_FAILURE: Link to my Minidump: https://drive.google.com/open?id=1RqerjXlNQSWSfIRzh2AZq-ofXerYuLz2 I used to get Error Code 0x00001d8 and my PC would restart and recently it's become more frequent. The latest crash had the error code UCMUCSI_FAILURE. I have rebooted my computer...
  8. BSOD randomly stop code and Uncorrectable error

BSOD randomly stop code and Uncorrectable error: v2 log collector DESKTOP-68T9P1U-(2019-09-13_04-20-34).zip - Google Drive link to thread on toms hardware forum not sure if this helps with a little back ground Question - stop code whea bsod | Tom's Hardware Forum any help is greatly appreciated 140454
  9. I keep getting a stop code error message

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I keep getting a stop code error message: I keep getting a stop code and error message since last night https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-keep-getting-a-stop-code-error-message/1bcafc4c-c44f-4e09-97f5-d9de9f22b169
  10. Stop Code 0x00001d8

Stop Code 0x00001d8: My Acer laptop on Windows 10 has been experiencing the 0x00001d8 stop code. I have tried doing a full restore of my PC, however the issue has not been solved. What can I do to stop this from occurring?...