Windows 10: I randomly had a new "font" and don't know how to get the original back.

Discus and support I randomly had a new "font" and don't know how to get the original back. in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; So one day I booted on my PC and realised the font looked kinda weird, but ignored it because it didn't really matter. But now I started grinding WTTG... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/icefighter5080, Nov 12, 2020.

1. I randomly had a new "font" and don't know how to get the original back.

So one day I booted on my PC and realised the font looked kinda weird, but ignored it because it didn't really matter. But now I started grinding WTTG again, and I realised how bad it was because the "e" was misplaced to the right and would fuze with other letters and much more. The "font" also looks a lot "skinnier" and you can basically see all the pixels. Windows still has the same font though and only the programs - for example Discord, Spotify and Steam - have this problem.

submitted by /u/icefighter5080
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/icefighter5080, Nov 12, 2020

2. Office 2016 original font files download

Hi, with time and the addition of other software, my windows 10 font pack folder has grown to 1,201 fonts. Some of them are corrupted and don´t allow me to see texts written before. I want to download the original windows 10, office 2016, font packs and
    reinstall them for Spanish, English and French languages. Can any one help me locate the original font files, provide me with an download link, or at least a list of the fonts that should be included? Thanks a lot in advance!!

Marco A.Garrido - Live, Nov 12, 2020
  3. Office 2016 original font files download

Thank you Haidae. I use several graphic programs and I believe that in some cases there has been a conflict having different versions of the same fonts. It is not a system or windows problem but it is affecting all my programs. I just need to delete some
    fonts and restore windows originals. To do that I need the list of the original fonts included either to not delete them if they are working properly or to restore them in case other non microsoft programs have loaded a different version. For instance, I have
    the zurich fonts that used to be right and now they don´t show because there are two sets, one tff and one type 1 which windows is trying to use but it can't however, my other programs can work with the windows, tff, version. So I just need the list to know
    what to delete, what to fix, and what not to touch. Thanks in advance.

Marco A.Garrido - Live, Nov 12, 2020
  4. I randomly had a new "font" and don't know how to get the original back.

Anyone know how to make fonts?

Exactly what the title suggests.

Do I need a certain program or just to edit an existing font? And if so how do I do that?

There is a certain style of writing I want to make a font of, but I don't know how to.

So does anyone know how?*Wtf :wtf:

Sledgehammerhyena, Nov 12, 2020
Thema:

I randomly had a new "font" and don't know how to get the original back.

1. I randomly had a new "font" and don't know how to get the original back. - Similar Threads - randomly font don't

2. OneDrive took my files and I don't know how to get them back

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    OneDrive took my files and I don't know how to get them back: This morning when I turned on my PC there was a ton of red X marks on my files- completely out of nowhere, not sure what I did. When I opened folders, the images in them wouldn't preview like they used to and also had red X marks. Googled it and found out it was OneDrive, and...
  3. OneDrive took my files and I don't know how to get them back

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    OneDrive took my files and I don't know how to get them back: This morning when I turned on my PC there was a ton of red X marks on my files- completely out of nowhere, not sure what I did. When I opened folders, the images in them wouldn't preview like they used to and also had red X marks. Googled it and found out it was OneDrive, and...
  4. HiBoardDataReport error is back. I don't know how.

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    HiBoardDataReport error is back. I don't know how.: It's popped up twice in a day so I'm assuming it's back. I don't know how, since I checked the version I was using and the site to download it, and both versions were the same....
  5. HiBoardDataReport error is back. I don't know how.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    HiBoardDataReport error is back. I don't know how.: It's popped up twice in a day so I'm assuming it's back. I don't know how, since I checked the version I was using and the site to download it, and both versions were the same....
  6. HiBoardDataReport error is back. I don't know how.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. Random BSODs, don't know how to diagnose

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Random BSODs, don't know how to diagnose: For the past couple of weeks, my computer has blue screened at least once a day. I built this computer on October 13th and for the first couple of weeks, the system was pretty stable; now, it's like I can't go a day without getting some type of error. I know it's definitely a...
  8. Random Crashing for...I don't know

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Random Crashing for...I don't know: So I have this problem where my laptop crashes randomly at first it started giving me the blue screen of death with the error code"critical_process_died" I tried the restore health command in cmd I also tried "sfc /scannow" I tried updating the windows and updating my GPU...
  9. So I wanna know how to get my font color for files on my desktop back to the original color...

in Windows 10 Customization
    So I wanna know how to get my font color for files on my desktop back to the original color...: So one day I let my friend borrow my computer, and he screwed with all the settings and he managed to change the font color on my desktop to a weird looking black, I would like to know how to get it back to the original color it was The original color was white with a black...
  10. How do you get the original Windows 10 font back?

in Windows 10 Customization
    How do you get the original Windows 10 font back?: Hello reader, I have stupidly installed a font that is difficult to read and is pretty ugly, I have no idea what it is called and I can't seem to get segoe ui back, the original font of Windows 10. Every time I try to view installed fonts it always shows me every single font...