Windows 10: I realize this is microsoft USERs - but, there is no where else.

Discus and support I realize this is microsoft USERs - but, there is no where else. in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; STOP **** WITH MY PC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Everything MS does SCREWS my computer - EVERYTIME. Stupid **** like changing my monitors,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Angry121, Jul 21, 2018.

1. Angry121 Win User

I realize this is microsoft USERs - but, there is no where else.

STOP **** WITH MY PC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Everything MS does SCREWS my computer - EVERYTIME.

Stupid **** like changing my monitors, deleting my desktop icons, putting a red X on my sound (sound is fine, all services running fine)

YOU STUPID, IGNORANT, USELESS, INCOMPETENT, **** RETARDED ASS USELESS ****!!!!!!

I started using MS DOS 3.2. I once owned Windows 1.0 (not 10, 1.0)

EVERY SINGLE LINE OF CODE HAS GOTTEN WORSE AND MORE SLOPPY.

AND YOU WON'T STOP **** WITH MY GODDAMN COMPUTER!!!

LEAVE IT ALONE! LEAVE IT ALONE!

STOP! JUST STOP. IT. NOW.

I swear to God I am going to **** sue Microsoft for **** with MY PROPERTY WITHOUT MY PERMISSION.

:)

Angry121, Jul 21, 2018

2. Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

• Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    • Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    • Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

• Go to Settings.
    • Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    • Select add someone else on this PC.
    • Enter a user name and hit next.
    • Click on Finish.
    • Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, Jul 21, 2018
  3. Kreij Win User
    Current active users that are friends

The other reason I suggested this is that users can add characters to their username that are not alphanumeric (e.g. user*). This confuses things somewhat when looking at the list.

Kreij, Jul 21, 2018
  4. I realize this is microsoft USERs - but, there is no where else.

Microsoft Sudoku not available to other users

Hi Larry,

Thank you for responding.

As Microsoft account has an issue, I suggest you to run Microsoft account troubleshooter from my previous post and check if it helps.

If the issue still persists, the account might have got corrupted.

I suggest you to convert the Microsoft account to local account, and convert newly created local account (with no issues)to Microsoft account to transfer the user content.

Step 1: To convert the Microsoft account to local account, you can do the following:

• Sign in to your Microsoft account on Windows 10.
    • Click Start and then Settings.
    • Click Accounts and Sign in with a local account instead.
    • Enter your Microsoft account's password, and click on Next.
    • Type in a Username, Password, and Password Hint that you want to set for your Local account and click
      Next. Click on Sign out and Finish button.

Step 2: To convert Local account to Microsoft account, follow these steps:

• Make sure you are device is connected to internet.
    • On the newly converted Local account (with no issues), click Start and then Settings.
    • Click Accounts and click on Sign in with a Microsoft account instead.
    • Follow onscreen instructions.

Step 3: Once the newly created local account is converted to Microsoft account, you can log-in with this account, try to access
    This PC and copy the contents from the old user account to a newly created user account.

Steps:

• Press Windows + E, click on
      This PC in the left pane.
    • Double click on C: drive (Usually where the operating system is being installed)
    • Double click on Users and older user profile folder.
    • Copy all the content from that user profile to the newly created user profile.

Hope it helps. Feel free to contact us for further assistance on Windows Operating System, we will be happy to help you.

Deepika Gowda, Jul 21, 2018
Thema:

I realize this is microsoft USERs - but, there is no where else.

1. I realize this is microsoft USERs - but, there is no where else. - Similar Threads - realize microsoft USERs

2. I just realized i have 3 Xbox accounts.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I just realized i have 3 Xbox accounts.: When I started playing Xbox a while ago I made an account, somewhere along the line I forgot I made an account so I made a new one, this then got repeated. Today I searched up my user and found out about this, I figured out which email was connected to which and realized that...
  3. I just realized i have 3 Xbox accounts.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I just realized i have 3 Xbox accounts.: When I started playing Xbox a while ago I made an account, somewhere along the line I forgot I made an account so I made a new one, this then got repeated. Today I searched up my user and found out about this, I figured out which email was connected to which and realized that...
  4. Where ELSE are Start Menu items stored?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Where ELSE are Start Menu items stored?: I know about %appdata%\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu and %programdata%\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu, but where else are Start menu items stored? For example, I want to aggregate all of the Office stuff into a single folder, but none if it is present in either of these two...
  5. Bug- microsoft word is trying to correct exactly one English word (and no where else in...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Bug- microsoft word is trying to correct exactly one English word (and no where else in...: [ATTACH] For this word only and no where else in my word document, word is trying to correct my English word. No where else is this problem happening, all the other English sentences are not being marked incorrectly....
  6. Help me realize

in Windows 10 Support
    Help me realize: Hello I created a reg file a year ago (or ~2) but cannot find what is it doing now? It's named "Remove Media Library.reg" but I cannot find where is this acting and those libraries are removed from which part of Windows? I'm not sure even if they work now in 1903 or not....
  7. Where else does windows 10 store files?

in Windows 10 Support
    Where else does windows 10 store files?: Hello.. I am trying to find out where else windows stores temp files/unused files. For example.. when i open an excel spread, it saves it in the location i save it and also like 3-4 other locations such as temp, %temp%, %appdata% and Microsoft folders. My question is...
  8. Where is Cortana for Belgian users?

in Windows 10 Support
    Where is Cortana for Belgian users?: Hey all, I'm from Belgium and still waiting for Cortana. I can't find any news on when it will be available for us. Anyone here that knows more about this? I know we can use it by changing our region and language, but then some other function also think we are not in...
  9. When will microsoft realize PC users do not want everything MS offers.... Turn OFF all...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    When will microsoft realize PC users do not want everything MS offers.... Turn OFF all...: When will Microsoft realize many PC users do NOT want to use everything Windows OS have to offer....! Give us the OS with everything turned OFF, not On, let the user decide what extras he/she wants to Turn On and Use...... Ex: the super pesty Windows 10 OAuth ready MAIL...
  10. Need help and don't know where else to put this

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Need help and don't know where else to put this: So earlier I had been messing around with Skyrim and Nexus Mod Manager, both of which I'd never had a problem with. I exited Skyrim and decided to look up a few more mods to make it look amazing, started downloading them and figured I'd play a game to wait, so I decided to...