Windows 10: I really dont know if its something simple to deactivate this but everytime I use...

Discus and support I really dont know if its something simple to deactivate this but everytime I use... in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/nikosanGR [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/nikosanGR, May 26, 2020.

1. I really dont know if its something simple to deactivate this but everytime I use...

/u/nikosanGR, May 26, 2020
  2. John Fue Win User

i dont really know what to do, please help me

Hi,

It seems that most of the possible troubleshooting steps has been exhausted. For now we suggest that you change the default format of your microphone. To do this, kindly follow the steps below:

• To do this right click the Sound icon in the bottom right of your screen.
    • Then select Recording.
    • Double click the Microphone to open Microphone Properties.
    • In Microphone Properties window go to Advanced.
    • Under the Default Format choose any of the 16 bit options.
    • Click Apply, then OK.

Let us know if you still need further assistance.

Regards.

John Fue, May 26, 2020
  3. Unable to access HP Simple Pass to Sign-in to the computer on Windows 10

Hi Jerome,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community and being a part of Windows 10.

I understand your concern about accessing HP simple pass after upgrading to Windows 10. We will help you with this issue.

• Do let us know the make and model of your computer?
    • Have you installed HP simple pass software on your computer?

Try the below steps and check if it helps.

Step 1: I suggest you to download the latest HP Simple Pass software from the manufacturer's website install it and check if it helps.

Step 2: If you have already installed the software, I suggest you to re-install it and check if the issue persists.

Follow the steps to Access Recovery Manager:

• Press Start button from the keyboard, type Recover Manager.
    • Select Recovery Manager from the list when it becomes available. Allow the action to continue, if prompted. The
      HP Recovery Manager opens.
    • Click Software program re-installation, Next , select
      HP SimplePass for the listing and then follow the on-screen instructions to reinstall application

Hope it helps. Try the above and get back to us with an updated status of this issue for further assistance.

Deepika Gowda, May 26, 2020
  4. cadaveca Win User

I really dont know if its something simple to deactivate this but everytime I use...

Good surround sound headset

I know you say you're not that guy, but stepping into the $250+ range really brings a change in build quality that might have you never having to buy another set. Otherwise, getting 6 speakers with decent sound in a headset is hard, and that's what you are asking for, and I have no suggestions, but just a bump up the list. *Stick Out Tongue I really dont know if its something simple to deactivate this but everytime I use... :p

cadaveca, May 26, 2020
Thema:

I really dont know if its something simple to deactivate this but everytime I use...

1. I really dont know if its something simple to deactivate this but everytime I use... - Similar Threads - really dont something

2. Microsoft store, black screen or something, i dont know

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft store, black screen or something, i dont know: Hello, when im trying to enter to microsoft store nothing happens. And Microsoft store looks like this See image https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-store-black-screen-or-something-i-dont/e4a2e75f-5e2a-4ca2-94f8-bce3aca72973
  3. Microsoft store, black screen or something, i dont know

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft store, black screen or something, i dont know: Hello, when im trying to enter to microsoft store nothing happens. And Microsoft store looks like this See image https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-store-black-screen-or-something-i-dont/e4a2e75f-5e2a-4ca2-94f8-bce3aca72973
  4. Microsoft store, black screen or something, i dont know

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. I really dont know what is going on to my pc

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I really dont know what is going on to my pc: My pc was giving some signs that there is something wrong going on lately but yesterday it just shocked me with blue screen then setting off the pc also after that it showed an error message that says "Boot device not found - Please install an operating system on your...
  6. I really dont know what is going on to my pc

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I really dont know what is going on to my pc: My pc was giving some signs that there is something wrong going on lately but yesterday it just shocked me with blue screen then setting off the pc also after that it showed an error message that says "Boot device not found - Please install an operating system on your...
  7. I really dont know what is going on to my pc

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  8. Microsoft display adapter broken or something i dont know

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Microsoft display adapter broken or something i dont know: Hello, my name is jason. and im having a problem with my screen. it looks like its "broken" and i dont know what to do picture below [IMG] Any help? i currently have a microsoft display adapter and when i update to geforce 8500 windows refuses to boot...
  9. I dont know how to use my warranty.

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    I dont know how to use my warranty.: I bought a laptop instore in 7/17/2019. It recently starting acting up out of no where. It is not able to power on without the charger plugged in. I dont know where to go or what to do to get the warranty claimed, or to get my laptop fixed....
  10. i dont know

in Windows 10 Customization
    i dont know: [ATTACH] i dont know hot to fix this https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-dont-know/5df547b3-fc09-4b93-adbe-bdd39bf5267f