Windows 10: I really dont know what is going on to my pc

Discus and support I really dont know what is going on to my pc in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; My pc was giving some signs that there is something wrong going on lately but yesterday it just shocked me with blue screen then setting off the pc... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Recep Yasli, May 14, 2022.

1. I really dont know what is going on to my pc

My pc was giving some signs that there is something wrong going on lately but yesterday it just shocked me with blue screen then setting off the pc also after that it showed an error message that says "Boot device not found - Please install an operating system on your harddisk". I fixed that a few times and logged in to my pc but it just stuck on a loop where it shows blue screen then turn off and says the same error again.So i decided to reset my pc with keeping my personal stuff and did that. But it didnt finished properly and give me a blue screen again too and it just got stuck on the W

:)

Recep Yasli, May 14, 2022
Thema:

I really dont know what is going on to my pc

1. I really dont know what is going on to my pc - Similar Threads - really dont going

2. I dont know what Mhz my ram is

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I dont know what Mhz my ram is: When i look in task manager it says 2667MHz but in my program that says all the computer things, it says its 1329MHzWhich one is true ? and is it worth it to get 32GB of ram of 2666 MHz i have 16.0GB Dual-Channel DDR4 @ 1329MHz 19-19-19-43...
  3. I really dont know what is going on to my pc

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I really dont know what is going on to my pc: My pc was giving some signs that there is something wrong going on lately but yesterday it just shocked me with blue screen then setting off the pc also after that it showed an error message that says "Boot device not found - Please install an operating system on your...
  4. I really dont know what is going on to my pc

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I really dont know what is going on to my pc: My pc was giving some signs that there is something wrong going on lately but yesterday it just shocked me with blue screen then setting off the pc also after that it showed an error message that says "Boot device not found - Please install an operating system on your...
  5. I dont know what to do.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I dont know what to do.: I bought Windows 10 Home. Downloaded and installed it. Absolutely nothing changed. Cant personalize or anything like I bought it to do. Does it take a couple days to activate or do I have to get a refund and waste money on Windows 10 Pro because it says my Windows Edition is...
  6. I dont know what happend

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I dont know what happend: I let my HP laptop install an update while it was installing I noticed that it stayed at 54% suddenly the laptop restarted and is now showing this https://i.imgur.com/EBkU6EV.jpg Can anyone help me? submitted by /u/Taurenz [link] [comments]...
  7. Something on my pc is blocking ads, but i dont know what

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Something on my pc is blocking ads, but i dont know what: Something on my pc is blocking ads, but I don't know what it is. It isn't my browser because that doesn't have a ad blocker on it, Do you have any ideas on what may be blocking ads on my browser, I.e windows security i have checked windows security and I don't think...
  8. i dont know whats wrong

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    i dont know whats wrong: my msvcp140.dll won't work and I am trying to play games but it is saying its missing https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-dont-know-whats-wrong/6dc9affe-348a-49ac-ac8c-9e6223cfdffb
  9. All my virus protections are shut off on my personal PC, I dont know whats going on

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    All my virus protections are shut off on my personal PC, I dont know whats going on: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Beanger11 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/hmh5za/all_my_virus_protections_are_shut_off_on_my/
  10. I dont know what is happenig

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    I dont know what is happenig: I wanted to ask I have windows 10 and when I turn on a game called league of legends its saying in task manager that league of legends is 60% in task manager but in task manager is saying that the hole processor is working on 100% and its just the game nothing in the...