Windows 10: I really don't know what is wrong with my computer but all signs point to Windows 10

Discus and support I really don't know what is wrong with my computer but all signs point to Windows 10 in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; My computer that I put together is fairly new. I have encountered several issues that aren't consistent making it difficult to diagnose my PC and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by BigPrichTTV, Oct 25, 2018.

1. I really don't know what is wrong with my computer but all signs point to Windows 10

My computer that I put together is fairly new. I have encountered several issues that aren't consistent making it difficult to diagnose my PC and figure out what is wrong. I am just going to make a list of issues I have encountered and follow that up with a pcpartpicker list of my rig.

-Slow boot times

-Stuck on the loading loop on the MSI boot screen

-Failure to do a Windows reset with the keep my files setting

-Being stuck on the MSI boot screen after a reset

-I have experienced the "blue screen of death" once (Error Code DPC_Watchdog_Violation)

-Front panel and back panel USB inputs not recognizing devices

-Performance stuttering

-Movement of the mouse and typing is stuttering

-Computer sound is stuttering

-Stuttering seems to effect my internet speeds

-This seems to get better the longer the pc is turned on however I sometimes don't experience any of this at all

-The sound will not come through for a bit and randomly starts working

-Really slow shut down times

I have tried to diagnose everything I could possibly think of. I ran a RAM troubleshoot as well as updating the drivers on everything I could possibly think of. I did an M-Flash bios update. I've tried resetting the CMOS battery. The only things I can come up with is possibly a malfunctioning motherboard or corrupted Windows files. I tried the Windows reset option as I mentioned before but it once again froze on the MSI boot screen.

Any help would be greatly appreciated. I'm a first year computer information systems student so I'm not completely clueless but I am really struggling with this one. If I need to reinstall Windows I would really prefer to keep all of my files.

This is my PC Parts list: https://pcpartpicker.com/list/dqLyyX

:)

BigPrichTTV, Oct 25, 2018
  2. Nordic Win User

Windows 10 upgrade problem, no input accepted

I really hate having to come here and ask for help, but I really am stumped. It hurts my geek pride. I have a PC with fairly modern hardware in it. It has a p8p67 pro in it. I have tried upgrading windows 10 on it twice now. Both times I have had the same result.

After windows finishes upgrading it goes to the log in/set up screen. I can't do anything. No keyboard or mouse input is accepted.

I will list some, or hopefully all, of the troubleshooting steps I have tried:
    • Move keyboard and mouse to different USB ports.
    • Try different keyboard or mouse.
    • Restart computer, repeatedly.
    • Google for related issues.
    • Update Bios, because why not.
    • Create boot media and revert to windows 7.
    The windows 10 system restore boot media works fine with keyboard and mouse. All USB ports work in windows 7. I don't know what is wrong. I suspect that windows 10 is lacking a driver of some sort, but since the computer accepts no input I have no way of checking for which driver let alone installing it.

Please help me figure this out. If I have to revert back to windows 7 again, I am not going to get it upgraded to windows 10. Thank you in advanced.

Nordic, Oct 25, 2018
  3. windows 10 unable to sign in

Today i was just adding a folder to my shared vpn and removed the wrong account from the list (being mine) the admin account. It wouldn't let me do anything really so i went to restart my pc and it keeps saying wrong password and won't let me sign in. Sorry i know this is a reallllly silly thing to do but can anyone suggest anything that might work? Thankyou

Lukeyreborn78, Oct 25, 2018
  4. Valeriu Win User

I really don't know what is wrong with my computer but all signs point to Windows 10

Dolby advanced audio v2 (Windows 10 don-t work)

Hello guys!I have a problem with advanced audio v2 on windows 10 don-t work
    I really don't know what is wrong with my computer but all signs point to Windows 10 [​IMG]

Valeriu, Oct 25, 2018
Thema:

I really don't know what is wrong with my computer but all signs point to Windows 10

1. I really don't know what is wrong with my computer but all signs point to Windows 10 - Similar Threads - really don't wrong

2. My computer was hacked and I don't know what to do

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My computer was hacked and I don't know what to do: Dear MicrosoftI'm only a student and starting highschool I needed to bring my computer however when I tried to connect to the internet it didn't work so I tried restarting however when I did my account disappeared so I took it to the IT teacher and she made an adminiator acc...
  3. My computer was hacked and I don't know what to do

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My computer was hacked and I don't know what to do: Dear MicrosoftI'm only a student and starting highschool I needed to bring my computer however when I tried to connect to the internet it didn't work so I tried restarting however when I did my account disappeared so I took it to the IT teacher and she made an adminiator acc...
  4. Something's up with my computer and I don't know what it is...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Something's up with my computer and I don't know what it is...: Hello,Almost a week ago, my computer went into an Automatic Repair Loop out of the blue. There was nothing wrong with it before it went into the ARL. I tried fixing it by doing 2 system restorations. They didn't help with anything, so I tried starting my computer in safe mode...
  5. Something's up with my computer and I don't know what it is...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Something's up with my computer and I don't know what it is...: Hello,Almost a week ago, my computer went into an Automatic Repair Loop out of the blue. There was nothing wrong with it before it went into the ARL. I tried fixing it by doing 2 system restorations. They didn't help with anything, so I tried starting my computer in safe mode...
  6. Something's up with my computer and I don't know what it is...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. I don't really know what to say... Help!

I don't really know what to say... Help!: It's not often I'm forced to conclude the problem I'm facing is to big for me to overcome by myself. But this is one of those times. My computer is showing a billion errors and symptoms, and no matter what i do i can't fix it. Can't even get some system diagnostic to say the...
  8. I don't know what to do at this point

in Windows 10 Customization
    I don't know what to do at this point: [ATTACH] I can't deal with this anymore. I don't know what I could use to solve this problem. The gamebar, search, the movies and tv app, all have this problem. If you don't know, I have this problem where the processes freak out. As you can see, it says weather, yet it's on...
  9. I cannot really fix my laptop and I don't know what really the problem is

I cannot really fix my laptop and I don't know what really the problem is: I have asked a lot of questions here but it gives me only a temporary solution to boot my pc. When I fix it, it will boot but the time I shut it down, it will not boot again. Do you think the problem is in the hard drive or I just didn't install my windows properly. If the...
  10. I finally know what's wrong with my pc but i don't understand the answer

in Windows 10 Customization
    I finally know what's wrong with my pc but i don't understand the answer: so for like the last 7 or 8 months i had a computer problem and i finally found someone else with it too! but the answer didn't make sense here is the post that i found here So will i have to do anything like a reset so i will lose my stuff and why am all my 3 users on...