Windows 10: i really need a few recommendations for my laptop

Discus and support i really need a few recommendations for my laptop in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; which browser has a good marriage between battery usage and performance? i know there is brave (rewards not in my region), firefox , opera and edge.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/lilPlague, Dec 4, 2019.

1. i really need a few recommendations for my laptop

which browser has a good marriage between battery usage and performance? i know there is brave (rewards not in my region), firefox , opera and edge. (also im using chrome rn and so far its not a good experience)

secondly, is there an app that can notify me when my laptop is fully charged?

submitted by /u/lilPlague
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/lilPlague, Dec 4, 2019
  2. Maylinda Win User

Can you recommend good laptop cooler?

Can you recommend a good laptop cooler? please list brand and model.Thank you!

Maylinda, Dec 5, 2019
  3. Random laptop crashes in games.

thats alright bro, If it does turn out to be an overheating issue, I'll let you take all the credit for suggesting it

FreedomEclipse, Dec 5, 2019
  4. n-ster Win User

i really need a few recommendations for my laptop

n-ster, Dec 5, 2019
Thema:

i really need a few recommendations for my laptop

1. i really need a few recommendations for my laptop - Similar Threads - really need few

2. I really need help

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I really need help: Can anyone help me please I have been struggling with this laptop for over a year I can't turn on my wifi I even bought a USB modem hsdpa to be exact but when I put it in it's says no usim and says authenticating then disconnects can anyone help...
  3. I really need help

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I really need help: Can anyone help me please I have been struggling with this laptop for over a year I can't turn on my wifi I even bought a USB modem hsdpa to be exact but when I put it in it's says no usim and says authenticating then disconnects can anyone help...
  4. I really need help!

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    I really need help!: Hi everyone, i recently started my laptop and it said that EFI\Microsoft\Boot\BCD Is missing or contains errors. I even tried to boot from usb but that thing still pops up and when i try to boot from CD, my computer restarts and...
  5. Really need help with my slow laptop :

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Really need help with my slow laptop :: Hi there I recently fresh installed windows 10 on my laptop because I kinda messed up before the install. After installing a new clean windows 10, it was nice and fast for the first few days, now it has slowed down a little and takes 30sec to get to the log in screen, which...
  6. I really need this . . .

in Windows 10 Customization
    I really need this . . .: My computer, is a Dell laptop. Running Windows 10 pro, The problem I'm having, is Google. I love it, as a browser! But, what I really like. Is it's, speech recognition. I click, on the microphone. At the end of, search bar. And I can say, anything. It then, display what I...
  7. I really really really need help with this

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I really really really need help with this: Hey i accidentally switched to a microsoft account instead of local on my laptop (windows 10, im pretty sure its the latest version) and just so happened to turn off my computer some time afterwards but i dont remember my microsoft password, it shows the reset password option...
  8. I really need help

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    I really need help: This is kind of long, but here goes. So one day, I forcefully shut down my PC because my ram was acting up and I blue screened. I shut it down, but when it turned back on, it was saying that it was it was preparing automatic repair, and I thought, ok, whatever, its cool...
  9. I don't really need this

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    I don't really need this: I understand that Microsoft download the Windows 10 update files without PC owners being aware. I am custodian of a laptop belonging to our local U3A. The C disc is not very big and partitioned with windows 7 and windows 8.1 installed. The laptop is used at meetings,...
  10. I really need help with my laptop

in Windows 10 Support
    I really need help with my laptop: Hi everyone I have a very uncommon problem with my laptop, the thing is that when I play League (or any other game) it just restarts itself and I've tried so many things such as cleaning the inside of the pc(the hardware), I formatted it so it was completely clena(software),...