Windows 10: I Really Need Any Sort Of help with this BSOD!!

Discus and support I Really Need Any Sort Of help with this BSOD!! in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hey everyone! So as the title say, for the past month & half or so my laptop kept crashing every single day! and that happen around 3-4 times daily "if... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Wedaa, Aug 28, 2020.

1. Wedaa Win User

I Really Need Any Sort Of help with this BSOD!!

Hey everyone! So as the title say, for the past month & half or so my laptop kept crashing every single day! and that happen around 3-4 times daily "if i am lucky" prior to this problem i haven't installed/changed anything in system in anyway, this literally started to happen out of no where and it stopping me from working at all, lost so many progress & work hours because of this, i tried to read the DMP file but couldn't identify what the problem, this is what the everyday looks now

I Really Need Any Sort Of help with this BSOD!! 10fa8459-d334-4bcf-882a-a395a579b4e4?upload=true.png

https://1drv.ms/u/s!AtQPRJYr7yUZiGqDNBpiSoXjH8BT

https://1drv.ms/u/s!AtQPRJYr7yUZiGvaOmqjAi10JoUv

https://1drv.ms/u/s!AtQPRJYr7yUZiGwy8M6TMvJjVJFy

https://1drv.ms/u/s!AtQPRJYr7yUZiG1vfIeIB5j-bAZN

these are crash reports from the last 4 days, i'm in a dire need of help with this, i can't work at all and this is the only device i have and these whole thing is making me losing my mind! please again i really need help, thanks in advance

:)

Wedaa, Aug 28, 2020

2. help to remote connect

not sure how to use both programs u 2 suggested, i need more helpful steps thanks

Corduroy_Jr, Aug 28, 2020
  3. drdeathx Win User
    Help choosing a new case

Don't really know how to help you. You are being vague. Here is what I would do. Choosing a case is aesthetics first. Shop NewEgg and list the cases you like and list them. Members will suggest the best choice from your selections.

drdeathx, Aug 28, 2020
  4. DougMarvy Win User

Sorting the Edge's frequently visited sites

Thanks for the time, Parth. You explain how to show the most visited sites. This I know. I've asked how to sort them, , and you do not address my question.

DougMarvy, Aug 28, 2020
Thema:

1. I Really Need Any Sort Of help with this BSOD!! - Similar Threads - Really Need Sort

2. I really need help

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I really need help: Can anyone help me please I have been struggling with this laptop for over a year I can't turn on my wifi I even bought a USB modem hsdpa to be exact but when I put it in it's says no usim and says authenticating then disconnects can anyone help...
  3. I really need help

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I really need help: Can anyone help me please I have been struggling with this laptop for over a year I can't turn on my wifi I even bought a USB modem hsdpa to be exact but when I put it in it's says no usim and says authenticating then disconnects can anyone help...
  4. I really need help

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. I really need help!

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    I really need help!: Hi everyone, i recently started my laptop and it said that EFI\Microsoft\Boot\BCD Is missing or contains errors. I even tried to boot from usb but that thing still pops up and when i try to boot from CD, my computer restarts and...
  6. Frequent BSOD and I really need help

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Frequent BSOD and I really need help: I get frequent BSOD with different error codes all relating to driver issues. I have re installed windows several times. I have updated to latest stable BIOS on my ROG X570-E. All chipset drivers are latest.Any help analyzing this would be...
  7. I really need help.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I really need help.: Ok so the thing is, i have 1tb of storage on OneDrive at school and one time i installed the app on my Windows 10 computer and everything was fine when i could access my OneDrive through file explorer, but then it started syncing everything onto OneDrive slowing down my pc by...
  8. I really really really need help with this

I really really really need help with this: Hey i accidentally switched to a microsoft account instead of local on my laptop (windows 10, im pretty sure its the latest version) and just so happened to turn off my computer some time afterwards but i dont remember my microsoft password, it shows the reset password option...
  9. i really need help

i really need help: today i opened my laptop and it had blue screen. so i tried to solve it by youtube tutorials but i cant because i need to put my password. i dont remember it and i cant find a way how to reset the password! can someone tellbme how to change the password or to find a way to...
  10. I really need help

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    I really need help: This is kind of long, but here goes. So one day, I forcefully shut down my PC because my ram was acting up and I blue screened. I shut it down, but when it turned back on, it was saying that it was it was preparing automatic repair, and I thought, ok, whatever, its cool...