Windows 10: I really need help fixing my internet adapter...

Discus and support I really need help fixing my internet adapter... in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Dell Inspiron Tag: GBDS0P2 My Intel AC-9560 Wireless Adapter is not working. Troubleshooter keeps telling me wireless capability is turned off...... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by SatyaG2, Apr 8, 2021.

1. SatyaG2 Win User

I really need help fixing my internet adapter...

Dell Inspiron

Tag: GBDS0P2

My Intel AC-9560 Wireless Adapter is not working.

Troubleshooter keeps telling me wireless capability is turned off... yet it worked after resetting WLAN and Bluetooth settings in BIOS. I tried enabling wireless capability using Fn + PrtScreen [which supposedly enables it] I don't know what to do, this started to happen yesterday.

Yesterday, the same adapter somehow deleted itself same for bluetooth, we fixed it through BIOS reset but after turning on computer today, wifi stopped working again...

please help somebody please

:)

SatyaG2, Apr 8, 2021
  2. Arun B J Win User

wireless adapter and access point

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I understand your concern and will assist you to resolve this issue

I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps.

Method 1: Windows 10 has a built-in troubleshooter to check and fix issues with Internet connection. I would suggest you to run this troubleshooter to check if the issue
    is with your internet.

Refer these steps:

• Press Windows key +X, select Control panel
    • Change the view by option on the top right to Large icons
    • Click on troubleshooting and click on the view all option on the left panel
    • Run the Internet Connection troubleshooter

Method 2.Try updating the Networking Drivers.

Try updating the Network Adapter drivers from the manufacturer's website and check if the issue persists.

Follow the steps to update the Network Adapter drivers:

a. Press Windows key + X key and click Device Manager.

b. Expand Network Adapter.

c. Right-click on the Ethernet and click on Update driver software.

d. Restart the computer and check.

Hope this helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us and we would be happy to help

Arun B J, Apr 8, 2021
  3. Arun B J Win User
    help ! windows 10 internet problem

Hi,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft Community. Your interest in Windows 10 is much appreciated.

We understand how you feel about the situation. We're sorry for the trouble.

Method 1: Hardware Troubleshoot

Windows has a built-in troubleshooter to check and fix issues with Internet connection. I would suggest you to run this troubleshooter to check if the issue is with your internet.

Refer these steps:

• Press Windows key +X, select Control panel
    • Change the view by option on the top right to Large icons
    • Click on troubleshooting and click on the view all option on the left panel
    • Run the Internet Connection troubleshooter

Method 2: I suggest you to update drivers and check if that helps. If that issue persist please uninstall and reinstall latest drivers available in manufacturer website.

• Press “Windows + X” and select Device manger.
    • Select Network Adapter and expand the driver icon.
    • Right click on the driver icon and click on Update.
    • Follow the onscreen instructions to update the driver.

Hope this information was helpful and do let us know if you need further assistance. We will be glad to assist.

Arun B J, Apr 8, 2021
  4. I really need help fixing my internet adapter...

Internet connectivity adapters gone, right click disabled

Hi,

We suggest that you refer to these methods and see if it helps.

Method 1: Run the internet Connection Troubleshooter

Windows has a built-in troubleshooter to check and fix issues with Internet connection.

Refer to these steps:

• 1. Press Windows key + X, select Control panel
    • 2. Change the view by option on the top right to Large icons
    • 3. Click on troubleshooting and click on the view all option on the left panel
    • 4. Run the Internet Connection troubleshooter

Method 2: Update your drivers. If the issue persists, uninstall and reinstall latest drivers available in manufacturer website.

• Press “Windows + X” and select Device manger.
    • Select Network Adapter and expand the driver icon.

• Right click on the driver icon and click on Update.

• Follow the onscreen instructions to update the driver.

You can also refer to this
    article
    for more helpful information.

Regards.

Armand Cos, Apr 8, 2021
Thema:

I really need help fixing my internet adapter...

1. I really need help fixing my internet adapter... - Similar Threads - really need help

2. I really need help

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I really need help: Can anyone help me please I have been struggling with this laptop for over a year I can't turn on my wifi I even bought a USB modem hsdpa to be exact but when I put it in it's says no usim and says authenticating then disconnects can anyone help...
  3. I really need help

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I really need help: Can anyone help me please I have been struggling with this laptop for over a year I can't turn on my wifi I even bought a USB modem hsdpa to be exact but when I put it in it's says no usim and says authenticating then disconnects can anyone help...
  4. I really need help

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. I really need help!

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    I really need help!: Hi everyone, i recently started my laptop and it said that EFI\Microsoft\Boot\BCD Is missing or contains errors. I even tried to boot from usb but that thing still pops up and when i try to boot from CD, my computer restarts and...
  6. I really need help.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I really need help.: Ok so the thing is, i have 1tb of storage on OneDrive at school and one time i installed the app on my Windows 10 computer and everything was fine when i could access my OneDrive through file explorer, but then it started syncing everything onto OneDrive slowing down my pc by...
  7. I really really really need help with this

I really really really need help with this: Hey i accidentally switched to a microsoft account instead of local on my laptop (windows 10, im pretty sure its the latest version) and just so happened to turn off my computer some time afterwards but i dont remember my microsoft password, it shows the reset password option...
  8. i really need help

i really need help: today i opened my laptop and it had blue screen. so i tried to solve it by youtube tutorials but i cant because i need to put my password. i dont remember it and i cant find a way how to reset the password! can someone tellbme how to change the password or to find a way to...
  9. I need help fixing my internet.

I need help fixing my internet.: Every time after an update it will say no internet connection. It has Ethernet in and it shows I have Ethernet connected just no internet. I have tried pretty much every fix I can think of. It will randomly fix itself anywhere from 1-4 days after the update. I have tried all...
  10. I really need help

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    I really need help: This is kind of long, but here goes. So one day, I forcefully shut down my PC because my ram was acting up and I blue screened. I shut it down, but when it turned back on, it was saying that it was it was preparing automatic repair, and I thought, ok, whatever, its cool...